First Cycle: Sustanon 250 Only, HCG Confusion

Hey guys will be doing sus 250 for my first cycle and I’d really appreciate some input on my layout:

Height : 6’1
Weight : 205lbs (roughly 10%bf)
Training 6 years, currently 7 x week

Cycle :
Sustanon 250mg 2x/wk for 10 weeks- 500mg/wk total (monday and thurs morning pins)
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod for 10 weeks

PCT: (starting 3wks after last inject due to the half life of sustanon)
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20

Now as far as HCG: I have access to two different kinds of HCG,

Pregnyl 5000 IU 1 syr
Ovidrel (Ovitrelle 250 mg 0,5 ml syr)

I’ve done my research and I’ve read that I should start pinning the HCG sometime halfway during my cycle (500 IU/week)

Questions:
I’m confused as to how much pregnyl or ovidrel I should be taking, does anyone know how much of each HCG compound I should take to equal 500 IU?
Is Sustanon enough for 10 weeks or should I bump up to 12?
Is my PCT enough?

Other sups:
Xtend Aminos-daily
Joint support/liver support - daily
Taurine - daily
Melatonin- daily

Thanks in advance!

[quote]oafer0226 wrote:
I’m confused as to how much pregnyl or ovidrel I should be taking, does anyone know how much of each HCG compound I should take to equal 500 IU?
[/quote]

Two shots of 250iu should do it

I believe he is asking how to mix it so he can get that dosage.

The 250iu syringe is pretty straight foward, 2 a week. But i can understand the confusion with the 5,000iu one.

[quote]nooberific wrote:
But i can understand the confusion with the 5,000iu one.[/quote]

you can understand the confusion? Is it so counterintuitive to put .5ml of bacteriostatic water in the vial per 1000iu of hCG and dose accordingly?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

you can understand the confusion? Is it so counterintuitive to put .5ml of bacteriostatic water in the vial per 1000iu of hCG and dose accordingly?[/quote]

Not many people are able to come up with that… Just saying.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

you can understand the confusion? Is it so counterintuitive to put .5ml of bacteriostatic water in the vial per 1000iu of hCG and dose accordingly?[/quote]

Not many people are able to come up with that… Just saying.
[/quote]

yeah maybe it just seems obvious to me because I’ve done it so many times

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

so how would that translate o if I were to use ovidrel which is 250 mg (.5ml syringe)

so if I use pregnyl which is 5000 iu, I would need to mix it with .5ml of bac water per 1000 iu and store it?

[quote]oafer0226 wrote:
so if I use pregnyl which is 5000 iu, I would need to mix it with .5ml of bac water per 1000 iu and store it?[/quote]

yes. Keep it in the fridge.