T Nation

First Cycle Sustanon 250 + Nandrolone 100mg

Hi all . I need good advice on this cycle i am planning to take so i can bulk up
.i started to take sustanon 250mg every week for 5 weeks to test if it works on me or not plus was going to gym as well.

i am 31yrs, 5’4, 12.05%(corrected) Bf, weight 50kg.
this year at work someone told me i should take sustanon and see what happens and it did work made me so hungry that non of the previous doc prescribe vitamins worked.
this time i have 50 virals of sustanon 250 + 50 viral deca nandrolone 100mg, 25 nolvadex, 50 airmidex
hcg 5000ui x 2.

i would like someone to help me organise my cycle so i can then start this cycle
please do not tell me i need to eat alot without cycle its not working at all i am tired
of being skinny.

my first cycle for sustanon i started in february and i took a pic in march as you can see on the picture.

i also have synthol but i do not want to go on this route at all so i am trying to avoid it .

all help will be appreciated.

[quote]rave wrote:
Hi all . I need good advice on this cycle i am planning to take so i can bulk up
.i have attached my progress pictures that shows how skinny i was till i started to take
sustanon 250mg every week for 5 weeks to test if it works on me or not plus was going to gym as well.

i am 31yrs, 5’4, 3.6% Bf, weight 43kg. before the 5 week sustanon i was 38kg.
just to let you all know i have high metabolism since i was little i have tried everything
but i do not gain weight, till this year at work someone told me i should take sustanon and see what happens and it did work made me so hungry that non of the previous doc prescribe vitamins worked.
this time i have 50 virals of sustanon 250 + 50 viral deca nandrolone 100mg, 25 nolvadex, 50 airmidex
hcg 5000ui x 2.

i would like someone to help me organise my cycle so i can then start this cycle
please do not tell me i need to eat alot without cycle its not working at all i am tired
of being skinny.

my first cycle for sustanon i started in february and i took a pic in march as you can see on the picture.

i also have synthol but i do not want to go on this route at all so i am trying to avoid it .

all help will be appreciated.

[/quote]

Leave the roids alone. Squats and milk for you.

A sandwich or two wouldn’t hurt either.

thank you for your reply , infact i have done that already doesnt work for me at all.
as i said i have tried so many things it does not work , the only thing did work was pvl mutant mass
but now its discontinued after 2years.

well, you don’t eat enough off cycle, so I guess it’s pretty likely you won’t eat enough ON cycle.

oh sure, you’ll probably bloat up a bit on cycle and feel pretty good, but when you come off you won’t be eating enough to support the new muscle and it’ll just melt off.

I predict that 6 weeks after PCT this guy has kept zero gains. I’ll wager £20. Any takers?

hahahahahahahahaha

cough

But seriously. GHRP-6 solo, shoot 500mcg AM and Post workout and EAT!!! You look like you just stepped out of Auschwitz.

Everytime time you open your mouth it better be to shovel meatdown your gullet. Pre-workout, 2 chocalate bars and 60g whey. Post workout, 60g whey, and tons of chocolate/caramel based candy. I’m not even fucking kidding.

Fatty fucking protein before bed. Think cheap pre-made burgers or market ground beef.

Eat a formidable breakfast, atleast 500mls of egg whites, a whole egg and bacon with toast or something.

Sugars around your workout are key, along with a bitch ton of dietary fat. That will keep your thyroid output slightly lower.

Train as heavy as you can, all the time. 3 sets by 3 movements per bodypart, 4 for lats and legs.

For someone your size, money spent on gear must = money spent on food for that cycle.

I’m typing this only because I feel guilty for mocking you (just a little) lol.

-PTD

Boom! Dave up in here with the ultimate guide to getting huge.

Just think dave, you could probably curl this guy one handed

Thank u, anyway thank u Dave for the guide willkeep
In mind , other forums have helped Mr with my cycle so won’t need any support

[quote]rave wrote:
Thank u, seems this forum there’s racist n no help[/quote]

um, did you just call us racist?

if so, show me where the racism was in the responses

lolocaust

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
lolocaust [/quote]

never happened. I’m a lolocaust denier.

LOL at racist.