First Cycle Suggestions

22 years old… serious lifting for about 7 years now. 5’11 210 lbs of 10% body fat. never used steroids before…reading/searching for ideas for alittle over a year now, and i’ve read and agree the first cycle should just be test and test only…however…what kind of test do any of you recommend? Test e?

Id say research everything you can about it. The forums help to learn alot. If you were planning on doing your first cycle i would say use a long acting ester testosterone such at test cypionate or test ethanate. If you are planning on doing a cycle make sure you have your diet in order and proper pct.

I’ve been away from the forums for quite some time now and now I’ve returned for a short period.

These posts always used to entertain me. I suggest you get a couple more years under your belt before jumping sides. Im curious why you feel you cant get legit gains naturally and why you are heading towards steroids at such a young age…

BMC

You must bring something to the table of the anabolic androgenic steroid god’s table physically and intellectually. You cannot simply demand answers to questions on a subject that you have no grasp over. Continue on researching and bring forth a proposed protocol with a foundation of knowledge on the compounds you propose on administrating. My two centavos

appreciate the responses. so you know, i’m not a newb…

been training heavy for 5 years now. i’m 5’10 210 lbs with body of 10% year round. my bench is 365 squat is 465 and powerclean 345. i developed early(pubes in 3rd grade, haha, seriously) and have not grown an inch since my sophomore year in highschool…4 years ago. my diet is good, not perfect, but good enough to have a low bodyfat year round and never hit any plateaus.

also, i have researched for alittle over a year now, so i am not ignorant to steroids. i have taken many supplements(no PHs or aas) and have had solid gains. reason being for interest in steroids is i need surgery and will be out of commission for atleast 5 months. was thinking about juicing afterwards…the sacrifices and dedication are what fuels me to be a better athlete. and with my serious mindset, was pondering on using more “serious” drugs.

test enth always seemed like a good idea for a first cycle. to be honest, i should have worded my original post better. I know i want to take test enth for 10-12 weeks, my question is should i stack it with anything or can i simply run it alone for 10-12 weeks followed by pct?

again guys,don’t think i am ignorant moron who wants to get HUGEEEE without eating properly or hitting the iron hard. i know much more than the basics of this stuff, but when it comes to steroids…not as much. hope this clear some confusion up and i hope to hear from any1 soon…

[quote]football12345 wrote:
appreciate the responses. so you know, i’m not a newb…

been training heavy for 5 years now. i’m 5’10 210 lbs with body of 10% year round. my bench is 365 squat is 465 and powerclean 345. i developed early(pubes in 3rd grade, haha, seriously) and have not grown an inch since my sophomore year in highschool…4 years ago. my diet is good, not perfect, but good enough to have a low bodyfat year round and never hit any plateaus.

also, i have researched for alittle over a year now, so i am not ignorant to steroids. i have taken many supplements(no PHs or aas) and have had solid gains. reason being for interest in steroids is i need surgery and will be out of commission for atleast 5 months. was thinking about juicing afterwards…the sacrifices and dedication are what fuels me to be a better athlete. and with my serious mindset, was pondering on using more “serious” drugs.

test enth always seemed like a good idea for a first cycle. to be honest, i should have worded my original post better. I know i want to take test enth for 10-12 weeks, my question is should i stack it with anything or can i simply run it alone for 10-12 weeks followed by pct?

again guys,don’t think i am ignorant moron who wants to get HUGEEEE without eating properly or hitting the iron hard. i know much more than the basics of this stuff, but when it comes to steroids…not as much. hope this clear some confusion up and i hope to hear from any1 soon…[/quote]

Check the newbie cycle thread stickies. At the top of the steroids section.

They have a few basic “bread and butter” cycles that are blessedly simple and quite complete.

Basically first cycle should be something like 500mg/week test for 10 weeks, 3-4 weeks of dbol kick start, an AI of your choice, and an SERM of your choice.

You will see EXPLOSIVE gains from a simple cycle like this.

sounds awesome, any1 else?

Do your homework and get good gear!! I am at the tail end of a 10 week 550mg/w test e cycle with a dbol kickstart and my test e was weak so my gains stopped as soon as I finished the dbol portion of the cycle. When this happens it also plays havoc on the psyche since it becomes the equivalent of doing weeks of dbol with no PCT.

test e was weak? how is that? btw why is test e recommended over Testosterone Cypionate for starters?

Who recommended Test E over Test C? Test is test. Only difference is the esters.

yeah i’ve been reading “test is test”, thats what majority people say. got it.

[quote]football12345 wrote:
test e was weak? how is that? btw why is test e recommended over Testosterone Cypionate for starters?[/quote]

I wasn’t putting down testosterone enanthate. I was just reminding everyone that there is a lot of bunk gear out there. The batch I had was very underdosed. I would suggest researching until you find someone you trust that can guide you to a source and brand that they were fully satisfied with.