First Cycle, Starting With Ansomone

thats where the research comes in.

Blah…blah…

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:
thats where the research comes in.[/quote]

I obviously need to research a little more before I start taking my ansomone. I am probably overestimating my potential gonad shrinkage.

Now, if someone would post some examples of their boyz shrinkage at various points in their cycle (for example, a before image of a dude’s nutz and then an after image of the same nutz after 8 weeks in 500mg E3D using Test E) that would be most excellent research and a hell of a contribution to the board, IMO.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
sweetsplat wrote:
Blah…blah…

Dave1188 wrote:

LOL well if you think you’ll gain 10-20lbs of muscle over 12 months, using GH, but no androgens, I think you’ll be disappointed. Even 10iu PWO probably won’t do it, without extra androgens.

Bushy[/quote]

OMG! you ACTUALLY mean their physical size! I thought you were really referring to the loss of libido that your wife would notice.

Would she notice? Does your wife suck on your balls still?

J

Of course, she and my girlfriends. Duh!

[quote] JJ wrote:
OMG! you ACTUALLY mean their physical size! I thought you were really referring to the loss of libido that your wife would notice.

J[/quote]

[quote]sweetsplat wrote:
I obviously need to research a little more before I start taking my ansomone. I am probably overestimating my potential gonad shrinkage.

Now, if someone would post some examples of their boyz shrinkage at various points in their cycle (for example, a before image of a dude’s nutz and then an after image of the same nutz after 8 weeks in 500mg E3D using Test E) that would be most excellent research and a hell of a contribution to the board, IMO.

[/quote]

as i read that down i was hoping in there somewhere i would find “jk no homo” or something to the effect…no such luck.

Well heck. In my case, my nutz shrinking might actually be a positive side effect of steroid use! Yipee! I love this board.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
JJ wrote:

J

Hahaha, mine does. She prefers a bit of shrinkage because then she can get them both in at the same time!

Bushy[/quote]

It was there…I just did not write it.

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:
sweetsplat wrote:

as i read that down i was hoping in there somewhere i would find “jk no homo” or something to the effect…no such luck.

[/quote]

[quote]sweetsplat wrote:
Blah…blah…

Dave1188 wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah, we should do all of this shit for you.

Don’t be such a prick. You’ve received a lot of good advice already. Obviously more than you deserve.

Has anyone had any experience with “roid rage?”

[quote]Cortes wrote:
sweetsplat wrote:
Blah…blah…

Dave1188 wrote:

Don’t be such a prick. You’ve received a lot of good advice already. Obviously more than you deserve.[/quote]

Why can’t we all just get along?

[quote]Cortes wrote:
sweetsplat wrote:
Blah…blah…

Dave1188 wrote:

Don’t be such a prick. You’ve received a lot of good advice already. Obviously more than you deserve.[/quote]

well if ur scared if side effects mate then Id would probably recommend u take something like primobolan (champagne of streoids) in that case n maybe light dose of dianabol with tamoxifen, and if ur scared of losing ur package then u shld be using pregyl and have so clomid in there aswell anyway after ur course, I wld say u wldnt get anyway providing ur running an anti e and ur pct, just good gain providing ur trainings consistant and ur diets good…it wld also be far cheaper than having to buy ur gh aswell, just a thought though :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]sweetsplat wrote:

Has anyone had any experience with “roid rage?”

[/quote]

Now is when you checkout.