T Nation

First Cycle, Starting With Ansomone

After much research and reading I have decided that virgin cycle will be Ansomone…

comments expected…sarcasm anticipated…but my nutz should end up normal.

Probably should be moved the the Steroids thread…sorry.

why hgh as a stand alone virgin cycle as you call it?

I am simply looking to reduce side effects and am being conservative. I know from reading that some test would be a great addition. I don’t want my balls to shrink up and my wife wondering what the hell is going on…I am 39, 12.5% body fat at 178lbs…have 2 kids and have had a vasectomy.

What are your thoughts?

What are you pursuing training wise? I got your back on minimizing sides and all. But from a certain point of view hgh can be a more questionable practice than genuine test. You mentioned your wife wondering what the hell is going on.

Did you mean that in relation to your inference that your balls might shrink or to the possibility you might put on 20 pounds in a couple months on a test based cycle?

By all means its very possible to run a mild, low side cycle. A lot depends on where you plan to go from here.

I posted up awhile back about doin a low dose test cycle maybe >100mg/week divided into two doses… never tried it but i hear there are minimum sides with quality results. Prolly some shrinkage but not a full shutdown you might see with a <400mg/week dose. just a thought

hcg?

i wondered about a high test with hcg throughout cycle… you ever try it test?

yes if i ever ran a cycle that went over 1gram per week or when using 19nors as i find the shrinkage is much quicker and recovery much longer. Having your biys at normal size can only help.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Nice. Shoot me with golden Testosterone anyday.

Welts? Fuck offf! lol :wink:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Is it more so than GH? Even if so… what are you gonna see from a “cycle” and OP, is that 12 weeks or 6 months? what dose too?

omg with the shrinkage…seriously its so over blown

underthestar - why do you say that? Don’t your boys atrophy? Or dont you lose libido etc?

My goal is to reduce my nuts from shrinking so my wife does not freak out and 2) put on muscle gains (10-20lbs) that are noticeable (over a 12 month period) that are not OBVIOUS signs of steroid use.

I thought about doing low dose test (250mg E3D) for 10 weeks and d-bol (4-weeks at end) and then taper (maybe the best way to get the nuts back 2 normal?) because it is a heck of a lot cheaper…but with Ansonome I can reach my goals and not have 2 worry about the wifey.

I found a source through China fairly fast by simply reading through the threads and putting 2 and 2 together. The difficulty was my paranoia regarding customs and anonymity of delivery (which is basically none through western union, PO boxes, etc. unless you have a fake drivers license, etc).

If you can hide HGH you can certainly hide HCG, and you will save a fuckload of money and time getting the results you want from a mild cycle of test and HCG. Also, with HCG and test enanthate, you won’t have to inject every single day (or close to it).

It doesn’t sound to me like you have done that much research. There are guys that post here regularly who have no problem keeping their usage from their spouse, and they do it a lot more simply than what you are talking about doing here.

In fact, if you were to do a short, high dosage test enth cycle, (say 8 weeks at 750mg/week), you could both keep you testicles to a size that she wouldn’t notice the difference, and make a good 10-15 lbs (or more, if you wanted) of lean mass in that short time. How much do you really expect your testicles to shrink up, anyway. Unless you are really down there inspecting and looking for something, no one but yourself is going to be able to tell how much you have shrunk.

What you are proposing and your reasons for it sound ill conceived to me.

Also, because I can guess where you are going to come back at me from, someone who doesn’t “approve” of steroids also knows nothing about them, and you can easily explain 10-15 lbs of muscle over 2 months if your other habits change and you start taking creatine, or whatever you want to say.

[quote]sweetsplat wrote:
I am simply looking to reduce side effects and am being conservative. I know from reading that some test would be a great addition. I don’t want my balls to shrink up and my wife wondering what the hell is going on…I am 39, 12.5% body fat at 178lbs…have 2 kids and have had a vasectomy.

What are your thoughts?[/quote]

maybe you should research a little more. Although i have not run any extremely high doses of aas, i have run substantial cycles never experiencing any kind of shrinkage. And as testana said, HCG would do the trick during your wifes mandatory daily ball size screenings. don’t rob yourself, HGH is expensive enough why not throw in at least 400mg/week of test.

LMAO - daily ball screening (I wish).

I have to be honest…I have not researched HCG much…I will do that. Are you willing to provide links that send me in the right direction? I would definitely prefer cheaper…

thanks for the replies. I appreciate it.

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:
sweetsplat wrote:

What are your thoughts?

maybe you should research a little more. Although i have not run any extremely high doses of aas, i have run substantial cycles never experiencing any kind of shrinkage. And as testana said, HCG would do the trick during your wifes mandatory daily ball size screenings. don’t rob yourself, HGH is expensive enough why not throw in at least 400mg/week of test.[/quote]