First Cycle Roids

Hey All,

Just wanted to share some information, maybe i can get some advice!!

I’m 5’9 , 183 lbs with 20% bf.

I have been working out for 3 years on and off. On for 3 months and off not more than 3 and that cycle going on. I was dedicated (which i still love) to the 5x5 program 3 days a week, mostly compound exercises such as squats, bench, dead lifts, BB bent over,dips, chin ups.

BTW, when i started the 5x5 i was 140 lbs (skinny and abs where popping out) and within the first 3 months i managed to gain 40 pounds, i reached 180 lbs. Problem was i did not have a clean diet so i gained a lot of fat which is all in my belly and abs gone.

Anyhow, now i have managed to get hold of some gear and decided to give 1 cycle a try and see how things go from there.

My cycle is going to be mild i believe and would love some input and advice on it. I have done a lot of reading and research trying to understand better but would really still value some advice.

I am just looking to reduce my %bf and have some gains in muscles.

Here we go…

My cycle will be 8 weeks only.

***Week 1-8

300 mg/week Test-P
300 mg/week Primobolan Depot
20 mg ED Anavar
2iu EOD IGF-1 L3

***Week 3-8

250iu HCG 2 days a week

***Week 10-13 (PCT)

20 mg Nolva

I also have on hand my multivitamins, fish oil, GABA, creatine, amino acids and pre- workout supplement.

My diet will be high on protein and will try to minimise the fat and carbs as much as possible.

My training will change, it will be 5 days a week.

1 day shoulders, 1 day chest, 1 day back, 1 day legs and 1 day (tris, bis and abs).

Each day will have the main compound exercise in it as i love the compounds.

for example shoulders will have a 5x5 military press and other shoulder exercises on 10-8-6. Same goes to the rest of the days

What do you guys think ?

Your dosages are too low

Take a look at my recent thread for PCT, HCG and Adex dosages.

Really?

Which ones? the test, primo , anavar or IGF?

So on such gear i would not see any results at all? a waste of money?

I have read that primo need at least 600-800 mg per week for at least 10 weeks.

How about the rest? Im just trying to be on the safe side… That is low for a first cycle?

You will see results but not as much as you could, for me it’s not worth it to run a cycle to see minimal results.

Your test atleast 500mg, your primo at the very least 500mg but imo i would run it higher, and your var at least 50mg I find 100mg var to be perfect. Can’t say much about the igf.

For your first cycle I would run just the test and var.

And what’s with the inconsistency of your work outs? 3 months and then take a break? doesn’t seem like your very motivated and a cycle would be a waste for you, looks like your looking for a shortcut

[quote]BUDs wrote:
You will see results but not as much as you could, for me it’s not worth it to run a cycle to see minimal results.

Your test atleast 500mg, your primo at the very least 500mg but imo i would run it higher, and your var at least 50mg I find 100mg var to be perfect. Can’t say much about the igf.

For your first cycle I would run just the test and var.

And what’s with the inconsistency of your work outs? 3 months and then take a break? doesn’t seem like your very motivated and a cycle would be a waste for you, looks like your looking for a shortcut[/quote]

Agreed

The results i could have are not really the results i want !! Depends, you might want to pump the muscle out as much as you could but all i want is some slight changes especially with the abs.

I think ill take it step by step.

Ill check my first cycle slow and easy. If i need more results ill do another cycle.

Doesnt the primo intensify the test effect? so 300mg test with 300mg primo would be around 500 mg test but with leaner quality gains?

add anavar on to that, that would give leaner quality gains more than the cycle with just Test and Anavar?

Maybe im wrong. Is there something i am missing here?

How about the anavar? 20 mg not enough? I read it should be at least 40mg but again looking at what i want wouldnt 20 mg be ok ?

How about the igf?

Im still thinking whether i want to use that or not??

Can anybody advise on that? im just thinking of using for 30 days or so.

Then why cycle if your looking for slight changes, fix your diet. Seems to me your diet and workouts aren’t there and your looking for a easy way out

yea i am looking for an easy way out, especially after i got my hands on gear that will last twice the above dosage for around 24 weeks.

Whats wrong with that ? Consider it a slight cosmetic change to the body.

lol gear in the long run is not a easy way out. It just allows you to work out harder and recover faster and there for go to the gym more. So It really depends on how much you work out your intensity while working out and of course diet. LOL and what the fuck is up with your screen name lol just curious not judging you. Maybe doing squats on a pentagram increases testosterone. Im just joking with you hopefully you don’t take it to offensively.

Whats wrong with the name ? Satan is the MANNNNN!!! lol

Btw, i do alot of squats, 5x5 3 times a week. I squat 225 lbs (my limit) ass to the ground, but can not go over that.

Just 8 weeks and thats it, honestly im out after that (although i know some on here thinking “once you see results you will ask for more” ) . Hopefully that will not be the case.

8 weeks of such low dosage wouldnt have very bad side effects…or would it?

honestly any ammount can cause bad side effects but It doesnt sound like your cycle would cause anything horrible to happen. Primobolan is pointless to run for only 8 weeks at such low dosages though.I read a profile on primobolan The guy if i remember right said anything under 400mgs didnt give the best results and he was disapointed. Also In my opinion once you do steroids your natural testosterone is a little bit lower after words. even if you do pct right. so that is where you get people who keep doing steroids because your natural testosterone is diminished slightly after using them.

Honestly I think you would be happier in the long run if you just did a light diet and some cardio and kept lifting. because if you don’t have that aspect down you will end up going right back to the same stats you are in a year from your cycle and be like fuck time for another cycle. Also i don’t know alot about Igf-1 but i recomend you study up on it and its effects before using it.

I would just fix your diet.

Any need for Arimidex for such low doses or is Nolva enough just incase itching starts?

I will be fixing the diet for sure but with gear this time!!

I am really not one to make un-constructive comments but you are a dick. I feel very strongly about this

What the hell??

Why you saying im a dick ?

Why are you taking gear if you diet isnt in check prior to it? And secondly just run test first and only! Trust me on this!! Also your results are largely due to how you EAT, not what compounds you use. Just do the standard 500mg test e / cyp !

And get an AI, use it form day one, you need to control estrogen even if you dont see / feel blatant sides, Ai’s are used to PREVENT estrogen sides, not help them go away as they show up ( even though tho they do this) Nolva on cycle and your going to have a bad time, get arimidex or another AI.

Can anyone tell if my primo is fake or real??