First Cycle Review: Timing and PCT Question

hey guys, so I’ve been researching for almost 2 years, I’m 33 years old and been lifting on and off since I was younger.and finally decided to pull the trigger. The cycle I decided on was 300mg / week of Test E for 12 weeks.

I have on hand:

• 2 bottles of Test E 250mg/ml
  • 50 x 50mg Clomid
  • 50 x 20mg Nolvadex

I didn’t think I’d need an AI for this dosage, but I am willing to purchase one if you guys insist it would be good that have on hand. I figured having the Nolva in case of Gyno should be enough for this dose.

I also did not purchase HCG, but I am also willing to grab some if everyone feels it’s necessary for PCT. I figured from my research that Clomid and/or Nolva would be enough?

I’m planning to pin 250 Test E E5D, for a weekly total of around 300mg. I did my first pin last Friday and my second one is scheduled tomorrow. Will this protocol be okay for maintaining constant levels?

Lastly I have the Nolva and Clomid on hand for PCT and if need be am willing to buy HCG. Can you guys give some insight on what the best dosage / protocol would be for this. Considering it’s my first time, and at this dosage, do I need to use both of these and taper them down, starting a week after the final injection?

Thanks for any help, I look forward to embarking on this journey and finally pulling the trigger.

First a caveat, haven’t run a cycle, not medical advice, just read a lot.

That said, from what I’ve gathered, pick either clomid or nolva or clomid not both.

You’re just running test so typically start pct 2 weeks after last shot, I’ve even read 3 weeks, but 2 seems pretty standard. I guess the gold standard is 40, 40, 20 20 for mg/day for 4 weeks. Some will add a couple extra weeks at 10mg/day.

For clomid it’s something like 50mg/day for 2 weeks followed by 25mg/day for 2 more, so 50, 50, 25, 25.

What I’d probably do, is the Nolva pct and wait a few months, 3ish, and get blood work doe to check levels, if still not recovered try the clomid to kick start you. I doubt you’ll have to, it’s your first cycle of reasonable length, you should recover fine. If you haven’t, get some pre-cycle blood work to see where you need to recover to.

If you find you’re low, I’d recommend trt, you can make a ton of progress if you get you levels up to high normal. If you hunt around a bit you can get a prescription for 200mg/week and that’s year round. Some will prescribe more, some will prescribe deca and some are just striaght up drug pushers. I’ve seen guys claim prescriptions for 3-400mg test with 200mg deca a week and 50mg anavar a day prescribed, but it’s the internet and people can claim anything, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

Edit:
Also, next time around I’d recommend having all this lined up with before starting. Post up your whole plan, cycle & pct to get feed back.

Consider getting some blood work done mid cycle to see how things are going. I’d like to have the information for reference later on.