I have decided to do my first cycle of steroids - here is what I have right now.
-Two years PROPER lifting experience
- 12% Body Fat - will drop another 2% before jumping on
- 2RPM 180kg Deadlift - 150kg Squat - 140kg Bench
I have done pre blood work - test - estrogen levels all in normal ranges. Liver , kidneys , blood pressure , LDL HDL levels normal as well
Diet is on point at the moment.
My cycle is as follows
500mg a week of testosterone e over two 250mg pins every 3.5 days. Cycle length will be 12 weeks long.
I have arimidex on hand for estrogen control - current plan is to take 0.25mg after each pin for the first 4 weeks up until i get mid cycle blood work.Will reassess dosage based off results.Will discontinue if I dont aromatise - will up dose if I have high estrogen conversion
PCT - Wait two weeks for the ester to clear my system then - I currently have nolva and clomid. Plan is to simply do the standard dosage of nolva at 40 /40 /20 /20. I have a box of clomid as I plan to do blood work before and after my PCT. I have decided to not worry about a HCG.
- When should you do mid cycle blood work for the purpose of estrogen control? I am concerned about tanking my E2 levels at .25 after each pin? I am reluctant to wait six weeks taking a random dosage of a dex.
- If blood work prior to PCT shows i am completely shutdown should i run nolva and clomid to ensure I kick start natural test production ASAP? Or will nolva at standard dosage suffice?
- Will do post PCT blood work to assess damage
- What other supplementation on cycle do you recommend? I am thinking fish oil and something for cortisol.