First Cycle Results

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share my results from the virgin cycle.

For those that were involved with the planning much thanks (P22, Bushy, etc). It took me a long ass time to finally get er done (I have been considering this cycle since I first logged on here in 2001).

The plan

I started out with 600mg/w Primo and 40mg/d OT…was going to run Primo for 12 weeks and OT for 8 at that dose.

I was happy with this to start. I was gaining weight/strength very fast but I started to get stomach problems and serious back pumps by about week 3. I blamed the OT for this and ended up taper the dose until cutting it out completely. I also got crazy swelling from the injections resulting in a week off from injecting in which I lost some weight. I am not sure what exactly the problem was. I don’t think I was injecting deep enough and I started really massaging the crap out of the site after. By the end of the cycle my technique had gotten really sloppy and it didn’t even matter though.

Worst part was that my nuts also started to shrink pretty bad and the libido started to fail by week 3-4 so by week 5 I added test and masteron. What a difference.

The next 6 weeks I played with the doses a bit and ended up finding a happy place at 400mg/w Primo, 400mg/w test, and 300mg/w Masteron. Very few sides at these doses and steady gains.

I leaned out quite a bit and got a lot denser with the test and masteron. The overall feel of the gear was much better. did start getting some sides such as acne etc but nothing too bad. The bloat and back pumps were totally gone though.

My training and diet were pretty much the same before and during cycle so I can atribute pretty much all the results to the gear. I worked out a bit harder and ate a bit more while on. The big difference was really that when I was training I was able to lift heavier and longer without fatigue and my recovery was amazing.

I was playing rugby during the cycle which was tough with the back pumps. The test, primo, mast combo was a dream because I got the same strength increase without the cramps and fatigue.

I ended up starting the Nolva at the last pin because I started to see some gyno symptoms (nipples felt real funny and started to look puffy so I didn’t wait until week 13).

Weight (weekly doses)

W0 220lbs ~18%bf (starting weight)
W1-4 230lbs ~17%bf (600primo, 280OT)
W5 228lbs ~17%bf (210OT)
W6-7 230lbs ~15%bf (450Test, 300Primo, 200Mast, 140OT)
W7-8 233lbs ~14%bf (300Test, 400Primo, 300Mast)
W9-10 235lbs ~14%bf (400Test, 400Primo, 300Mast)
W11 236lbs ~16%bf (280Nolva, Trib, Carbolin 19)
W12 233lbs ~16%bf (280Nolva, trib, Carbolin 19)
W13 233lbs ~17%bf (280Nolva, trib, Carbolin 19)

I am now at the end of week 13 and holding steady at 233lbs and seem to be keeping most of the muscle which is pretty friggin sweet. I have put on some fat but it is mostly because I ate like a mofo through the last 3 weeks to try to keep my gains.

My libido took another big dip after the last test shot and is just now starting to come back. my balls are starting to come back to life too, I felt like I had the first decent nut in years yesterday. This is very important because my gf still has no idea about the AAS use and was starting to wonder if something was wrong when it would take a minute to be up to the task.

Overall I can see that I have some more size in my shoulders, back, lats, and arms as well as legs (hamstrings mostly as I focused on them more because they were lagging the quads precycle). My neck is easily an inch bigger which is ok but is difficult because I have to wear a suit to work. I have now got a cool vein in my left biceps and shoulder that pop out now and then.

The most unexpected thing about this cycle is how angry Nolva makes me. I have way more rage from the Nolva than when I was running the highest dose of test. As a matter of fact I didn’t feel much from the test at all except that I felt good and strong. I am happily tapering the Nolva dose now down to 20mg/d for the next few weeks.

After about a month or two of maintenance training I am going to try to cut down a bit (maybe around new years).

It is been a pretty big roller coaster ride emotionally because I switched the doses a lot. Next time I plan to keep it much more even.

I will def run more test next time with a good anti-e. I would like to see what a dose in the 500-1000mg/w range would feel like. In retrospect I prob should have just run that for the first cycle. Maybe a little proviron towards the end.

I am already counting the days until the next cycle so I would say overall the experience was good. I doubt I will ever play another rugby season clean because of the recovery and strength benifits.

Hope you all can gain some benifit from my experience. Happy lifting.

FG

kinda surprised there hasn’t been even one response.

I put pics of the before and after on my profile. They aren’t that great but I do not claim to be a photographer.

I’ll bite, just because you’re from Ontario. =)

How were the strength gains?

Overall, sounds like you did ok for a first cycle. I’m not sure how much size you were looking for, but I personally think you should have gotten more out of a first.

Also, this is more proof that test is just the friggen king, and should be a base in all cycles. I can’t remember if I ever posted in response to your questions, but 500mg of test e/week for 12 weeks is as good as it gets for a first.

On a side note, I’d love to try a test/primo cycle at 1gram per each week. That’s a long way down the road however.

Hold on to your gains, and start planning you next one :slight_smile:

Monopoly

[quote]NDM wrote:
I’ll bite, just because you’re from Ontario. =)

How were the strength gains? [/quote]

strength gains on the primo/OT stack were amazing but I had no frame of refrence.

stregth on the test/mast/primo stack was about the same…maybe a little improvement.

I was really impressed with the strength gain from the OT but I got too many sides (pretty much all related to bloat/back pumps/BP/etc). I retained a lot of water while on it which helped my strength a lot but would cramp me up and I would get fatigued quickly.

The test/mast/primo stack i had strength and endurance so it worked better for me.

13lbs isn’t bad but I agree 100%. this was really a test run to see how I would react to mild/low doses of gear. I wanted to try the mild cycle (primo/OT) first to see if i could gain well on it (which I was but it wasn’t side effect free as I’d hoped). I kinda got screwed up by the bad reactions I first experienced to the injections (this is when i was gaining the fastest). I am sure it hurt my gains that I kept effing with the doses as well but I wanted to see the difference from changes to the gear.

If I had it to do over again (which I will). I would just go with test and adex. Maybe the OT to kick it off and some proviron to close it out. I would also go with higer doses because a) I got shut down anyways on low/moderate doses and b) I never felt the test high that everyone talks about.

FG

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:
Overall, sounds like you did ok for a first cycle. I’m not sure how much size you were looking for, but I personally think you should have gotten more out of a first.

Also, this is more proof that test is just the friggen king, and should be a base in all cycles. I can’t remember if I ever posted in response to your questions, but 500mg of test e/week for 12 weeks is as good as it gets for a first.

On a side note, I’d love to try a test/primo cycle at 1gram per each week. That’s a long way down the road however.

Monopoly[/quote]

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Just looked at your photos, and it looks like you grew a lot of body hair, lol. I s that the case?[/quote]

haha. no just more time since the last trim in the second pic. it had nothing to do with the test. that was all there prior to the cycle. I ended up shaving it all a day later. I should have taken the pic then because the gains were more noticable but my camera battery died and I was in a hurry.

You know I am pretty sure now that when I posted my plan you told me to run test for 12 weeks. I should have listened.

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:

Monopoly[/quote]

I should also post that my planned goals were:

1. to gain 10lbs of muscle and keep it which so far I think I have (as long as it sticks around)
  2. to lose some fat which I did but then I gained pretty much all of it back post cycle. I am going to try to cut down in a month or so when I am sure the muscle is staying put.
  3. get faster. I def gained speed on the test/mast/primo cycle. My speed was better short distance than long distance but that is what I wanted. explosive speed.

So by all accounts this cycle accomplished everything I was after.

I would have liked to lean out a bit more but my food choices weren’t always that good during the cycle to get the calories in me.