First Cycle Results

Was wondering from guy’s experience how much muscle you can expect to put on during your first cycle if you are already well built. That is of course saying you will doing a proper PCT protocol and not being an idiot about it.

For example:

Test e 500mg/week for 12 weeks
Clomid/Nolva weeks 15-18

Arimidex on hand.

Thanks!

No one can honestly answer this question for you. There are 100 different variables and each one can have a effect on the end results. But as a general rule of thumb I would say 10lbs of lean mass is a conservative realistic estimate. Thats as “accurate” as I am willing to say without saying shit that could easily be debated.

That’s fine, i appreciate any sort of estimate. I should have given my stats too, that would probably help. I’m 6’1’’ 240lbs 13-14% bf. I used to play football for our University team here and i used to weigh 290lbs as i was a defensive tackle. I smashed the protein and watched the carbs and dropped my bf% with minimal losses in muscle and strength. I would say now that i am even more muscular than i was at 290lbs.

Pulling out of my ass the bro figures from friends, forums, personal experience, etc., you will add 10 pounds of muscle on average with 80% falling between 5-15 pounds. The outliers are either great responders or screwed up their ancillaries/diet.

Just remember, no one makes it to the elite ranks on just one cycle.

i am finishing my first cycle
testo e 350mg per week
dbol at 30mg
now i am forward to my last pin and i am 5-6 kg up
i am wating to see what i ll keep at the end

[quote]powerbuilder57 wrote:
i am finishing my first cycle
testo e 350mg per week
dbol at 30mg
now i am forward to my last pin and i am 5-6 kg up
i am wating to see what i ll keep at the end[/quote]

Sadly with the dbol and test that may be a lot of water.

I found it best running 500-700mg Test only for the first cycle, I did it along with some EQ and kept 10lbs. You’ll be up 20lbs at the end but then drop all that water.

How much EQ were you taking with your test? What was your pct like?

the regular BUDs prescribed PCT
Nolva 40 40 20 20
Clomid 100 100 50 50

The EQ was run at 600mg, great pumps

Do you guys think that at my weight i would be better off running 600mg/week of test e instead of 500mg? Would there be any significant difference in gains?