First Cycle Results So Far, and Ramblings

500mg Test C
30mg dbol ed
.25mg ldex eod

3-31 weighed 203.4
4-21 weighed 227
Only measurements i’ve taken are arms, which are up 1"

Squat - 315 to 365
Dead - 405x1 to 405x6 (could have got 8, was ripping callouses)
Bench - really don’t have a baseline here. hurt my shoulder a few months ago so i’ve been nursing it. Got 265x10 yesterday, which is a new pb.

All lifts are up by a nice percentage.

As for sides. INSOMNIA!!! Falling asleep is easy, its staying asleep that is hard! Extreme hunger. Elevated heart rate. Oh yeah, and wood at any given time of the day without notice.

One thing i’ve learned, is that a heat compress greatly reduces injection pains. At first it took about 4 days for pain to subside. Now its gone in 2.

I do love the strength gains i’m getting from dbol. Though, i will say i won’t miss it too much when i’m off next week. I can see why people are dr jekyl/mr hyde about it.

That’s it for now. Just thought i’d share the info for anyone interested. Will probably update again mid cycle.

What is bothering you about dbol? Back pumps? Bloating?

BTW, cyp is not supposed to be painful…

25lbs of weight gain, how do you feel about that? Can you tell where it all went? Water weight, muscle, or what?

Eating high carb or high fat?

Dynamo,I don’t have pain directly after the injection. I’m speaking of the day(s) that follow. I just am not too fond of the pumps. Like any other lifter, I love the pump. But when I have to cut my workout short b/c of it, I won’t miss it. However, the pros IMO, outweigh the cons.

Broken, the weight gain doesnt bother me. I have weighed up to 225 before. As to where it went, everywhere i guess. My jeans are tight as shit, shoulders are wider, traps more defined. It doesnt make sense. I’m bloated, but more vascular at the same time. Eating mostly high protein, high carb, moderate fat. To be honest, mostly just pay attention to protein intake. Which i’m maintaining 1-1.5gram per lb.

is it true that once you come of steroids within few weeks you will lose all your mass/strength gains?

and that injections are safer than pills?

is it true that once you come of steroids within few weeks you will lose all ur mass/strength gains?

and that injection is safer than pills ?

[quote]stylin wrote:
is it true that once you come of steroids within few weeks you will lose all ur mass/strength gains?

and that injection is safer than pills ?[/quote]

see sticky.
read sticky.
learn.

it is good for you.

[quote]Electricwire wrote:
Dynamo,I don’t have pain directly after the injection. I’m speaking of the day(s) that follow. I just am not too fond of the pumps. Like any other lifter, I love the pump. But when I have to cut my workout short b/c of it, I won’t miss it. However, the pros IMO, outweigh the cons.
[/quote]

Yeah, I hear you on the back pump with dbol. If that could be eliminated,dbol would be the perfect drug!! (except for liver toxicity).

As for cyp. I’ve only used enanthate and prop so far. Prop hurts me the next day or several hours later. Never felt any pain with enanthate and assumed cyp was the same. Maybe your cyp is less smooth than most??

It’s UG, so i was half expecting it to be a tad rough. Probably just a higher BA content.

I dont get back pumps on Dbol, and have never cut a workout short due to extreme pump! I’ll just waddle on to the next exercise!

:smiley:

I get back pump shaving my face! Never cut short b/c of it. Last week I did cut my shoulder workout in half. My delts pumped so bad i had to sit on a bench with my elbows resting on a bar just to relieve the pain.

[quote]Electricwire wrote:
I get back pump shaving my face! Never cut short b/c of it. Last week I did cut my shoulder workout in half. My delts pumped so bad i had to sit on a bench with my elbows resting on a bar just to relieve the pain.[/quote]

The absolute worst are bicep pumps.

I have a really low insertion point, and if it gets pumped my range of motion goes to shit.

Shaving, brushing teeth, putting on seat belts, all become extremely annoying.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

I have a really low insertion point[/quote]

Lucky you! :slight_smile:

[quote]stylin wrote:

and that injection is safer than pills ?[/quote]

you forgot to mention your penis loses a couple of inches every time you take steroids,not a problem for me but ymmv !

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Electricwire wrote:
I get back pump shaving my face! Never cut short b/c of it. Last week I did cut my shoulder workout in half. My delts pumped so bad i had to sit on a bench with my elbows resting on a bar just to relieve the pain.

The absolute worst are bicep pumps.

I have a really low insertion point, and if it gets pumped my range of motion goes to shit.

Shaving, brushing teeth, putting on seat belts, all become extremely annoying.[/quote]

LOL, mine are shaving, seat belts and combing my hair.

[quote] Brook wrote:
Westclock wrote:

I have a really low insertion point

Lucky you! :)[/quote]

Large biceps and shitty peaks, its a great thing :stuck_out_tongue:

Bicep peak? What’s that? Lol, never had them at 150, still don’t at 225.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Brook wrote:
Westclock wrote:

[/quote]
yes it is a great thing.

I now remember why i hate dbol…

Excrutiating back pumps, shin splits, calf pums, deadly water bloated moon face (even with .50 mg of adex)… and that’s only at 30 mg/day…

That and having to take a pill 3x a day. I rather kickstart with prop or suspension.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Brook wrote:
Westclock wrote:

[/quote]

Peak is not guaranteed with shorter insertion points either, as mine are shorter but not short enough on the lateral head… I knew a lad in high school at 14 who had the most freaky bicep peaks… all he trained were his biceps, with DB bicep curls/Concentration Curls and Hammer curls, and they responded like wildfire! Cunt! Still - i got my own back now! :wink:

However, a long insertion point will give that excellent biceps, bracioradialis tie-in - i like that look personally.

Brook