First Cycle Questions

Hmmmm, I guess I don’t get an answer.

knowing books name by heart is of no use my friend… you need to read it, and if you did read it he mentions a whole bunch of benefits for estrogen on cycle…

the answer to your qn lies in that one sentence that i had highlighted above and everyone knows is true.

This may be one reason why gains made with a strong aromatizable androgen like testosterone ( & dbol) are usually more pronounced than those achieved with anabolic steroids that aromatizes to a lower (or no) degree.

How does that answer my question? It just points out the same flawed logic you were already using.

Maybe it’s just me but I feel like I’m arguing with a 6yr old. When someone has an honest answer and an honest question for you. You ignore both and restate your same point.

So I’ll ask again. Would you rather risk long term safety for a few pounds of water weight, or skip the water weight that you will lose anyway and be healthy and lean? Vaccine or possible Polio, Diphtheria, Pertussis?

Hey god,

What are the benefits of no AI?

What are the benefits compared to running an AI?

Why is it better vs running an AI?

Is it safer?

Is it healthier?

How is it known that estrogen isn’t causing unseen problems?

Is it better/safer/healthier to only use an AI when sides began to show? Or would it be better/safer/healthier to use an AI and keep estrogen within normal range to prevent unseen problems high estrogen can cause inside the body?

theres too much anti estrogen thing goin around here… my opinion would be to keep your ai to the bare minimum when your running a normal light cycle… estrogen IS needed for gains…

[quote]G0D123 wrote:
theres too much anti estrogen thing goin around here… my opinion would be to keep your ai to the bare minimum when your running a normal light cycle… estrogen IS needed for gains… [/quote]

Your opinion would be… I don’t really know what I’m talking about. I refuse to answer any questions directed at me, because I don’t know anything, have an answer, or anything to back me up.

I place you somewhere between the inflatable dart board and helicopter ejection seat.

Fuck off!

[quote]G0D123 wrote:
theres too much anti estrogen thing goin around here… my opinion would be to keep your ai to the bare minimum when your running a normal light cycle… estrogen IS needed for gains… you seem to have the book… go fucking read it, pages 12-14[/quote]

123 I really wish you would stop trying to give advise you have no clue what your talking about. Also this is coming from the guy who has never ran a AI ( other than a few weeks ) while on gear but I don’t go around telling others that they shouldn’t. I personally feel better not running a AI but, I do know of the side effects that can be caused by not using them as well as the neg side effects of using them and I still choose not to because I feel better personally with out a AI and see better gains. As mentioned above it is mainly bloat but I love the extra bloat makes everything just feel better. But none the less I never have and never will advise anyone to not use these drugs because maybe I am 1 of the few who can successfully run gear at relatively high doses without the need of one… Or maybe I will have a tumor set up in the future and die but, hey shit happens and it happens to people who never have even seen a vial of Testostorone. Stop advising people to not take precautions. Its one thing if they venture off and discover they just prefer not running a AI and they except the possible side effects then fine but, don’t be the reason some one gets fucked up because you give out shitty and uneducated “knowledge”.

Honestly pal, I may not agree with all the anti newb sentiment running around here but judging from your prior posts you really should adopt some humility and ask yourself if you are qualified to offer advice on something so serious and potentially damaging as AAS usage.

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:
Honestly pal, I may not agree with all the anti newb sentiment running around here but judging from your prior posts you really should adopt some humility and ask yourself if you are qualified to offer advice on something so serious and potentially damaging as AAS usage.[/quote]

I don’t see the anti-newb sentiment. I think everyone here wants everyone else to succeed. Sometimes the comments may be a little forceful but I think they are meant to get a point across. Of course sometimes its just irritation with the same old BS. I would say newbs are welcome and most people love to share their knowledge, but if you ask a downright stupid question you will likely get a crappy answer. I guess if you are going to put serious drugs into your body without researching them and having some prior knowledge of your actions you may not get a lot of respect. Nor will you get respect if you don’t do any of your own research and ask a question like this.

I’m 6’1" 145lbs
What would be a good cycle for me to get Hyoooooge?

Stupid question>>>>>>Flamed

My apologies personally if it comes off as anti-newb.

Nah you didnt start it.

People be like pack animals though once it gets started, I’ll never forget this post from some thread was like “I dont do steroids but if I did and read your first paragraph I wouldnt help you.” Thats when it gets ludicrous.