T Nation

First Cycle Question- The Pills Problem

Recently I have plateaued and thus far, increasing macros hasn't worked very well. I have always wanted to break into the world of prohormones, now I have an excuse. My biggest issue is that I have an irrational phobia of taking pills. It just doesn't physically happen. I know it's dumb as all hell, but it's just something I have never been able to do. I have managed to survive going on 23 years without taking a single pill. My question for you guys is what are some ways around this issue with the PH, PCT and cycle support pills?

So far the only thing I have been able to think of is splitting the pill and taking the contents in water. The only issue I foresee here is I don't know whether or not the active ingredients will be destroyed in the stomach or not.

If it matters I was recommended Halo.

In before "Quit being a bitch and take the damn pill you pussy."

inject test

Get a pill crusher, but you should be considering injectables only, oh and seriosly stop being a pussy, youre a grown ass man and its a fuckin pill

Have you tried coating it in peanut butter?

It works for my dog.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
Have you tried coating it in peanut butter?

It works for my dog.[/quote]

I squish my dog’s pills up into cheese. Maybe the OP could try that

Will the active ingredients be destroyed in the stomach or is it absorbed sooner though? Will it still be effective without the casing?

[quote]VVV2014 wrote:
Will the active ingredients be destroyed in the stomach or is it absorbed sooner though? Will it still be effective without the casing?[/quote]

na, I don’t see the cheese interfering with it, particularly. The peanut butter probably won’t affect it either

Even if you coat it in food youre still gonna have to swallow it, am i missing something here?