T Nation

First Cycle - Prop Only

1. should i run it ED or EOD and at what dosage? i’m still on the fence
  2. should i taper the dosage or just be consistent with it?
  3. running clomid/nolva for pct- how should i dose those 2? i’ve gotten mixed answers…

any other advice/comments please list…thanks in advance fellas.

Give us some stats.
How long are you going to run the cycle?

Take a look at the newbie cycle planning thread. It will be very helpful to you, based on your questions.

5’10, 210 lbs, 10% body fat. 21 years old. been serious lifting for 6 years now. haven’t grown an inch 5 years ha. matured at a very early age.

my bad, i’m thinking 10 week cycle, haven’t decided whether to do it ED or EOD.

[quote]football12345 wrote:
my bad, i’m thinking 10 week cycle, haven’t decided whether to do it ED or EOD.[/quote]

ED is better for a more stable blood level.
but really now, are you ready for gear?
you cant even design a proper cycle and your only 21 are you sure you have tapped your full natural potential?

appreciate the concern, however i think you’re undermining my knowledge on gear. my bad, really is ,i should have stated i’ve been researching for a little over a year now. it’s just now that it’s close to me actually doing my first cycle. i’m being more meticulous, that’s all. not that i don’t know my shit, just want to be sure with everything, that’s all.

Why prop for a 10 weeker? Any specific reasons? There’s nothing wrong with it, just not something I would choose.

what’s wrong with 10 weeks? i was considering either 10 or 12.

Nothing is wrong with a ten weeker. I asked why prop, in particular, for ten weeks, not why are you doing ten weeks.

ah my bad man. because it has a detection time of 2 weeks not 2-3 months like the other tests. gotta have it out of my system just incase i get tested for football.

by the way, i have checked out the newbie cycle thread many times, should i definitely run adex/proviron? what are the benefits of them?

You should definately HAVE adex. Using it would also be wise. Read KSman’s posts about the benefits of controlled estrogen levels, achieved with the use of an AI. Never used proviron, but people say good things about its libido enhancing effects.

yeah i’m gonna use adex, why not you know?

10-12 week of test prop
adex- same
pct- still not sure how i’m going to run my pct/dosage…i’m having mixed feelings

ok what dose you come up with.

I really dont think you have done enough research but lay out your plan of attack for me

I LOVE prop I have a couple different protocols you can try if you are indeed tested.

so lay it out and please allow myself and some of the others fine tune it for you. this also shows yourself mainly that you have looked into it.

so whats up?

alright…

still debating whether i should do ED with 75 mg or EOD 100 mg test prop.

test prop for 10-12 weeks
1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD (0.125mg EOD in last week)

pct-3 days after last injection
Clomid 100/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20

fine tune away my man…

alright…

still debating whether i should do ED with 75 mg or EOD 100 mg test prop.

test prop for 10-12 weeks
1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD (0.125mg EOD in last week)

pct-3 days after last injection
Clomid 100/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20

fine tune away my man…[/quote]

ok check this
search on this see and see why I say this ok do not take my word for this, but it works and works well.
before I say though, your math is off a bit if you would do 75 ed why 100eod
shouldnt it be douple your ed dose so 150mg eod? still making 500 a week or there abouts
anyways look into this

wk 1-6 Test prop 100mg/ED= 700wk
wk 1-10 a’dex .25mg ed after week 6 go to .25mg EOD

PCT.day after last shot taper a’dex down to EOD and start nolva 40mg ED for 1 week
following weeks nolva 20mg ED for last 3 weeks.
stay off for min 6 weeks before planing next one

some people will be like WTF!!! Maddy your an idiot!!!
but you will have minimal shutdown easy PCT and with decent diet and training should keep almost all your gains,granted you will only get maybe 10-12 pounds but it will give you that boost and if you are tested that gives less time on to get busted with.

I have seen several like that at only 4 weeks prop about 10 solid pounds each month and minmal shutdown and shrinkage and pct was a breeze.

and one i have seen was supposed to be 4 weeks but the tren messed up the PCT so the test was extended to 6 weeks

search youll see what I mean

if you can find tren ace add that in at 50mg/ed from weeks 1-4

nah man i’ll be fine with testing. i won’t get tested until sometime in the fall. which is why i’m going to run it in may. so 10-12 weeks won’t be a problem. can you inform me alittle more on tren ace? and why it would pertain?

I don’t think you need tren in a first cycle.

nah man i’ll be fine with testing. i won’t get tested until sometime in the fall. which is why i’m going to run it in may. so 10-12 weeks won’t be a problem. can you inform me alittle more on tren ace? and why it would pertain?[/quote]

tren does not aromatize, it gives huge strength increases and all aorund if used properly its wonderful
if used improperly or for to long its horrible

also not just for testing I like the shorter cycles because they are eaiser on your system
after 12 weeks you are shut down no mater what and then you have some estrogen rebound no mater wha tyou do. the trick is in the pct and controling tha trebound.

with a 4-6 weeker you will have less of a rebound

if you think about it how things work is generaly, you can take 500mg/wk for 12 weeks and be shut down. or you can take 1000mg/wk for 6 weeks and also be shut down but for less time and you will have less testicular atrophy. meaning your natural test production will come back faster and you will have the same results as the longer cycle.

thats main reason why I mentioned it.
tren offers alot in the strength deptartment and adds in agression which will result in more intense workouts.
this compound should be ran for only about 4-6 weeks

search for trenbolone lots of info around its a well used and well known compound
and no bonez is right you dont need it its one of these ones if you know what your getting into you can use it

for every first cycle i’ve read about…almost 95% say just go with test and test only…