First Cycle PCT Questions

Okay, for a first cycle I’m running Test-E and EQ, as I’ve read it’s a great stack. I’m a little worried about PCT, here’s what I’ve got:

-Nolva
-Aromasin/Arimidex
-Tribulus (I heard a natty test booster helps)

How would you recommend using these three items to do PCT? Do I need anything else, like HCG?

Oh and finally, should I do 500 MGs (2 injections a week) or 750 (3 injections) of test?

[quote]natevines wrote:
Okay, for a first cycle I’m running Test-E and EQ, as I’ve read it’s a great stack. I’m a little worried about PCT, here’s what I’ve got:

-Nolva
-Aromasin/Arimidex
-Tribulus (I heard a natty test booster helps)

How would you recommend using these three items to do PCT? Do I need anything else, like HCG?

Oh and finally, should I do 500 MGs (2 injections a week) or 750 (3 injections) of test?[/quote]

500mgs of Test is the classic beginner cycle. Why don’t you start with that and if you are happy with the results stay with it. How long is your cycle going to run?

You would normally start the Nolva 18 days after your last test shot. I would use the A-Dex 0.5mg 3X per week and the Trib daily. If you experience gyno then start the A-dex right away and take 5X per week.

Can’t help you with the HCG.

Thanks, Hedo.
When you talk about taking the adex and trib do you mean during the cycle or after like the nolva?

Take the adex as he has said during the cycle.
.25 mg 3X a week may even be enough with 500 mg a week of test and take the trib supplement after.
See Ya