First Cycle, PCT Help?

Dear all,

I have been reading vigorously through the forum over the last 24 hours.

My PCT is scheduled to start in three weeks, my last Test E shot is this Friday. I injected 500 IU of HCG twice last week and will continue this until three days before my PCT. Totalling 4000IU of HCG over 4 weeks. I have been running Test e at 300-350ml for the last 14 weeks. Aromasin has been used eod since cycle commencement. At week 4 i tanked my estro. Took a week off of the AI and everything back into normal ranges within 10 days. At weekk 10 i upped to 25mg from 12.5mg eod as test came back at 4240 and Estro was at 199.

My current PCT is as follow

Aromasin continuing throughout at 25mg eod and will taper down for three weeks after PCT ends

6 Week duration of
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

From the reading i have done these previously suggested and planned values seem very excessive. Could the brothers here please point me in a more sensible direction?

This is my first cycle.

25 Years of age
5’11 195lbs 13% bf

Pre cycle Test was 637 and estro was 105 (17-beta oestradiol) (199 is the upper limit from the lab i used for bloods) At my peak test of 4200 estro reached 199 right on the edge with dosing of 12.5mg aromasin eod. I have not yet suffered from any perceived high estro symptoms.

Kindest regards

You don’t need to take aromasin during pct. You certainly don’t need it for three weeks after pct is over. You’ll tank your e2. Six weeks is a little long for pct, especially if you’re going to take clomid and nolva concurrently.

So what do you suggest friend? 4 weeks? and dosages?

Nolva 40/40/20/20 or Clomid 50/50/25/25

If you can get away with it, I’d just take nolva, clomid can have some really nasty side effects (mood wise) that nolva doesn’t typically have.

Any more suggestion from the other vets here?

So far it seems that a Nolva only PCT for 4 weeks will suffice?

I third that

Is that 40mg a day for week 1 and 2 and 20mg a day for weeks 3 and 4 for the nolvadex?

generally yes