First Cycle, PCT Help

Hey guys. I plan to start my first cycle in February. Iâ??ll be running Test E for 12 weeks as it seems that is the general consensus as to the best first cycle. I need some help with my PCT. I was wondering whatâ??s the best PCT cycle to run coming off a Test E cycle? Someone I know (who has a HUGE ego) gave me the following recommendation but I would rather have you guys analyze it because heâ??s kind of a know-it-all. Please let me know what adjustments I should make. Thanks a lot.
Length: 5 weeks

6â??
220 lbs
10% BF
Been working out off and on for the last six years

Layout:
Weeks 1-4- 40 mg GP Nolva per day
Weeks 1-4 100mg GP Clomiphene per day
Weeks 1-5 1mg GP Anastrozole per day
Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG

UGH…

HCG use is wrong, very wrong. . . .

Running 500iu p/wk from wk2 while on cycle will keep the boys alive. Sure someone else will chime in with more experience on this. You need to look around as there are a number of ways to use HCG and you need to find one that you think will suit you.

WG

What do you have on hand?

Based on your first post, if you have those on hand, I would:

Week 1: 250iu HCG EOD (max 4 shots), 100mg Clomid ED, 40mg Nolva ED
Week 2: 50mg Clomid ED, 20mg Nolva ED
Week 3: 25mg Clomid ED, 20mg Nolva ED
Week 4: 20mg Nolva ED
Week 5: 10mg Nolva ED

The whole time make sure you are getting enough Vitamin C and E. Also make sure you are getting plenty of Omega 3’s and healthy fats. I can’t stress the portion about the fats enough!

Also, HCG is better used while on cycle. Doses should be around 250ius E3D for best results. Then cease use right before the end of your cycle.

That high of a dose as recommended in your first post can wreck havoc on your leydig cells.