First Cycle & PCT Advice

First post and first cycle! Little background info:

• 30 y/o, been lifting natural for 10 years.
  • 5’10" 190lbs.
  • Probably ~10-12% body fat.

Here was my PLANNED first cycle that I’ve started:

W 1-10 Test Enth 500mg/week (shoot 250mg 2x/week)
W 8-12 Proviron 50mg/day

PCT
W 12 Nolva 20mg 2x/day
W 13-15 Nolva 20mg/day

I’m currently in week 4 and things are going great. I’m aiming for size and have put on about 10lbs. Now here’s the wrinkle - I just found out I have to travel internationally for my job for all of week 13, and won’t have anything with me. So, I’m not sure what to do.

Should I cut my cycle short, so that PCT is complete by week 13? Is there anything else I can do to work around this?

Thanks!

Either cut it short or run it longer.

You could run it til the day you fly and take the PCT with you or if you’re only like 2 weeks gone you could:
Shoot T for week 1-13
Take nothing week 14-15
Start PCT week 16, 17 or 18. Up to you.

The consensus here is to wait with the PCT at least two weeks after your last shot. T enanthate has a half life of 6 days so it takes a while to clear your system. No need to start PCT right away.

Edit: read it again. You’re only traveling one week and that exactly when you wanted to stop T anyway. So, just take nothing in week 13. Then nothing when you’re back in week 14 and then start PCT week 15.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice.

Note my plan is to shoot T from weeks 1-10.

I was going to add Proviron (mesterolone - oral) from weeks 8-12 as an estrogen blocker and to help androgen levels.

Could this potentially work?

W 1-10 Shoot T Enth
W 8-12 Proviron 50mg/day
Week 13 NOTHING
Week 14 Nolva 20mg 2x/day
Week 15-16 Nolva 20mg/day

Shoot the Test through week 12; nix the proviron and start PCT on week 15. Have fun on your trip.

Got it, thanks! I’ll try… will be stuck in an office for the majority of the trip.

OK, to confirm:

W 1-12 shoot test
W 15 Nolva 20mg 2x/day
W 16-18 Nolva 20mg/day

Is that an adequate PCT protocol? Sorry for all the Q’s, I’m new to this and want to try and get it right as best as I can.

Thanks again.

Generally , first two weeks of Nolva would be 40mg daily, then second two weeks 20mg. Looks like you have 40/20/20/20.

Looks good otherwise.

I just ran into a similar situation with having to change my cycle ending and extend things. Thanks to Zeek, got it all figured out.

Thanks. I’ll go with the 40/40/20/20 approach.

Ya, I thought I had it somewhat figured out so it threw me for a loop.

Hey @aaronca and @zeek1414… want to pick your brains for some advice.

Almost through week 10 are things are running fine. In the last few days/week I’m starting to notice some soreness in my left nipple.

What is the best course of action to take care of that? I have Nolva on hand.

Cheers.

It’s probably nothing to worry about.

If you want peace of mind just take 10mg nolva/day

1 Like

Leave yo titties alone. Joke aside, make sure you are not overtly scratching, touching, massaging etc. It can be a mental thing turned physical in my own personal experience. To be safe you can follow Zeeks recommendation and even run it a little higher if that doesn’t work.

Thanks guys and sorry for the delayed response.

You were right… I left it alone and nothing came of it.

Thanks again :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like