First Cycle PCT Advice

So, I am finishing up a 4 week cycle of Epistane: 20/30/30/40, and was going to go on 11-oxo for a few weeks and then PCT. If I switch over to 11-oxo high and taper down, could I use an AI and other OTC to balance out? I don’t want to have to get a hold of any nolva or clomid, so whatever advice to make this as effective as possible would be great.

I’m ignorant. I dont know what you took. I think its a clone of some designer steroid. I also think that you are considering using ergopharms new whoopty whoop supplement as a PCT. Am I correct?

To answer both of you:

I already have novedex xt, 11-oxo, 6-oxo extreme, trib, AI’s PCS and sesamin. I was going to use 6-oxo extreme in place of nolva or clomid, and some one suggested 11-oxo as well for cortisol control.

Since it is a PH, I was either considering using that for a couple weeks after the epi and then using the 6-oxo for PCT, or just saving the 11-oxo for another time. I haven’t experienced any loss of libido or gyno so I’m not really worried, just trying to do the smartest thing I can with what I have available.

Sorry for my ignorance, your help is greatly appreciated.

Now why would you go and buy all that crap. No you can’t replace nolva with 60X0. 11-0xo is just ergopharm’s new cash cow. I’d return that shit and get yourself a SERM. Why are you messing with PHs when you are obviously in need of education on the proper PCT protocol. The base compound is 2,3a-epithi-17a-methyletioallocholan-17b-ol am I correct?

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Now why would you go and buy all that crap. No you can’t replace nolva with 60X0. 11-0xo is just ergopharm’s new cash cow. I’d return that shit and get yourself a SERM. Why are you messing with PHs when you are obviously in need of education on the proper PCT protocol. The base compound is 2,3a-epithi-17a-methyletioallocholan-17b-ol am I correct? [/quote]

the active is 2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallocholan-17b-ol.
As far as needing a SERM goes, everyone seems to be jumping on using nolva or clomid as a necessity, where I am reading a lot of people going without them. Plus, buying “research chemicals” isn’t exactly my idea of the smartest idea around.

The only reason I bought the 11-oxo was for cortisol control, where I might return it and get lean xtreme instead. an AI will help my body produce test while making sure I don’t have an over abundance of estrogen. sesamin, PCS, and tribulus will help my libido, test production as well as liver cleansing, so as far as I’m concerned, I’m not in a really bad place.

Then why did you post in the first place?

[quote]
Growing_Boy wrote:

the active is 2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallocholan-17b-ol.
As far as needing a SERM goes, everyone seems to be jumping on using nolva or clomid as a necessity, where I am reading a lot of people going without them. Plus, buying “research chemicals” isn’t exactly my idea of the smartest idea around.

The only reason I bought the 11-oxo was for cortisol control, where I might return it and get lean xtreme instead. an AI will help my body produce test while making sure I don’t have an over abundance of estrogen. sesamin, PCS, and tribulus will help my libido, test production as well as liver cleansing, so as far as I’m concerned, I’m not in a really bad place.[/quote]

These statements demonstrate such ignorance of the substances you put into your body that I am glad the waste bin was nearby to vomit it.

World

Thanks for the back up World.