First Cycle Options

Hey guys I’m Sam new to the world of steriods considering my first cycle and need advice on what route to choose, firstly some info about me I’m 21 been training four years, weight-87kg, 6ft tall, body fat 15.2% . Currents lifts approx bench 80kg, dead lift 150kg, squat 120kg. My diet is in check and training well seem to have hit a wall with gains so this is where I need help I’ve decided to try my first cycle the options I have open to me are the standard test e or sust cycle or test and deca. My goal is to put on a descent amount of lean muscle.

I want to keep the water bloat down to a minimum I know you guys have probly heard these post hundreds of times before but I just want the advice of people with the experience of these cycles and what route I should choose with the appropriate pct and AI. Open to all suggestions and advice thanks

What does your diet and workout routine looks like?

I say this because your lifts aren’t that impressive, seems there an under lying issue and jumpin on the needle is a big too soon

My diet consists of breakfast 4 whole eggs cereal for meal one… Meal 2 would be a protein shake… Meal 3 tuna and potato… Meal 4 chicken breast and rice and some fruit… Meal 5 steak and potatoes and steamed vegetables after training I have another protein shake then before bed I’d have some cottage cheese and casin protein… I take multi vitamins, amino acids and omega 3 every morning… I have always found It very difficult to put on weight and muscle when I started training four years ago I weighed just 68kg… Any advice ?

I train a 4 day split day one is chest and biceps. Day 2 is shoulder, traps and calfs. Day 3 is back and triceps and day four is legs. I lift as heavy as I can keeping the rep range to 8 to 10 reps and 3 to 4 sets per exercise

Bump

Dude dont take this as a flame but my old lady eats more than that at 128lbs and her lift numbers are so close to yours you all could work out together.

You need to eat about three times more. Also you need to concentrate on compound movements if you want some solid mass. Dont do any isolation work till your closer to 200lbs. Deads, squats, bench, OHP, Pull ups, Dips, rows, power cleans, good mornings, core work, leg pressing etc. Perform all these 2-4 times per week.

Isolation (shaping) work is not needed until you actually have some mass, IMO.

Steroids are not the answer for lack of proper training and diet.

lol i kept hearing that same answere all the time and never really gave it to much thought. But in the last month ive really started eating as much good quality food as I can. And It’s really helped me alot Ive noticed alot more energy, My muscles are constentally pumped and full, My recovery has went through the roof, And I would say it actually has made me look leaner to through my muscles being more full and by increasing the ammount of time i can spend in the gym.

I just wanted to throw that in their because i feel like alot of times people don’t really believe the eat more quality food method works as good as it does. And I feel like Tatood poppeye makes a good point and people over look that advice alot.

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Dude dont take this as a flame but my old lady eats more than that at 128lbs and her lift numbers are so close to yours you all could work out together.

You need to eat about three times more. Also you need to concentrate on compound movements if you want some solid mass. Dont do any isolation work till your closer to 200lbs. Deads, squats, bench, OHP, Pull ups, Dips, rows, power cleans, good mornings, core work, leg pressing etc. Perform all these 2-4 times per week.

Steroids are not the answer for lack of proper training and diet. [/quote]

your girl benches 80kg? daaaaaamnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

She maxed out beginning of the week at an easy 155lbs, but yeah she can 3 board 175. She has problems coming out of the hole. Working on getting her lats and back stronger. She’s tiny but strong and good at everything except driving cause shes half asian. Phenomenal at golf, to the point I wont even play on her team anymore its that embarrassing. First time I should her how to deadlift she pulled 165lbs at 125BW, and never lifted before in her life.

All the lifts I have mention guys are for 8 to 10 reps they are not max lift reps… Thanks for the input on my diet I have always struggled to put on weight I eat like a horse and put on very little weight

[quote]TimetogetBIG wrote:
All the lifts I have mention guys are for 8 to 10 reps they are not max lift reps… Thanks for the input on my diet I have always struggled to put on weight I eat like a horse and put on very little weight [/quote]

Ok, lol that makes a whole lot more sense now. Next time post your maxes or your calculated estimated max so we can follow you easier. Your not far off from the needle man, just need to get your weight up a bit more if you can. Try adding a meal a day every week. 4 meals a day for a week, then 5 the next week, then six the next.

Sometimes guys who try to go from under eating or over eating in one day get lethargic, tired and their training starts to suck. Your not eating as much as you think you are though, so counting calories till you get the hang it is a good idea. As your eating increases so will your weights and recovery times. Eat big + Lifting big = Being Big!

[quote]lbraga wrote:

Steroids are not the answer for lack of proper training and diet. [/quote]

your girl benches 80kg? daaaaaamnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn[/quote]

I trained with a swedish powerlifter chick for a while. She had a 180k deadlift at a bodyweight of 60k!

wasn’t hot though…

Sucks she wasnt hot. To me there is nothing sexier than a hot chick picking up some heavy weight!

Well maybe a hot chick slinging some weights while shooting guns, that would give me serious mahogany.

that would give me serious mahogany. [/quote]

lol, I love that. I’m going to start using it

Ok thanks popeye ill take your advice onboard and start eating more and also concentrate more on compound lifts see how I progress… What are your opinions of first injection tho should I go with standard test e at 500 or test and deca mix I know I’m not ready just yet but when the time comes I’d like to know I want to keep to water bloat down

Just go with Test e or Cyp, leave the deca out till later.