First Cycle of Tren Acetate

i am starting my first cycle of tren acetate. i am mainly a strength athlete but i need endurance as well, so im not looking to gain much weight. Any advice? Also ive heard that tren can cause sexual dysfunction, any imput would be greatly appreciated. thanx.

test?

just straight tren

so you are doing this cycle for PL benefit then? why did you choose a straight TA cycle?

Trenbolone by itself results in abnormally low estrogen.

Ways to fix this include low-dose HCG, e.g. 100 IU per day or 200-250 IU every other day or 3x/week; or taking testosterone by injection. Even 100 mg/week will suffice to normalize estrogen.

It’s not that trenbolone itself causes sexual dysfunction. Quite the opposite actually.

Mr. Roberts, would even something like Dbol do ok with a tren solo, or would tha tbe too harsh in your opinion for the liver?

what would be the negative consequences of running a tren only cycle?

Dianabol also solves the estrogen problem, or overcompensates actually if using an anabolically quite-effective amount. But there are ways of dealing that as you know.

It’s not too bad on the liver if limited to for example 6 weeks.

The clearly apparent adverse consequence of abnormally low estrogen is lowered or eliminated libido and in some cases poorer sense of well-being.

It might interfere with muscle building as well.

From what I have read estrogen is quite necessary in not only muscle growth but the actual function of the muscles as well.

And besides that your body needs estrogen for a variety of functions.

Why run straight tren ?

Why not run low dose test with it ? Youll be so much more comfrotable on cycle and you should see some nice effects from the test.

If you can get tren you can get test, so why not do it right ?

I agree completely. I have never advocated trenbolone-only cycles, whereas trenbolone plus testosterone has always been a clear winner. Even if the testosterone is quite low dose such as 100 mg/week, it should be there.

(Or HCG can do the equivalent thing, just providing the testosterone from the tests instead of from a needle. Equivalent to up to about 200 mg/week of test.)

x2 everything Bill said. Tren only is a bad idea. Tren+test is awesome.

i was going to do a tren cycle by itself because i don’t won’t to gain to much weight and figured the test would do the opposite.

would the low amount of test increase weight gain more so than a tren only cycle?

im sorry let me rephrase that. would the low amount of test along with the tren increase weight gain more so than a tren only cycle.

The low dose test would almost be just minimal hormone replacement to keep your normal hormone levels partially intact.

It should have a very limited effect beyond what your natural production would.

Again, weight gain is going to be diet dependent, rather than drug related.

I remember reading about this someplace before
its been done before just recently and also this thread shows why it is a bad idea.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/tren_cycle_only?id=2140123&pageNo=0

and weight gain would be based on your training and your diet, by using any amount of test you will not blow up and gain 30+ pounds if you dont train for it.
it will be very easy to take test alone and only gain maybe 10 pounds

it is also easy to not gain anything at all becuase you can lose weight and gain muscle at the same time and be the same weight after your cycle if you train that way anyways.