T Nation

First Cycle of Test P and D-Bol

Looking at starting my first cycle of Test P and Dbol

WEEK 1-8 Test P 100mg ED
WEEK 1-4 D-bol 30mg ED
WEEK 1-8 A-DEX .25mg ED (research suspension)
WEEK 2-8 HCG 250UI’S E3D

PCT
WEEK 8-12 NOLVA 40/40/20/20 ED (research suspension)

Background: late 20’s I’m 225 at around 15%bf. Five good years of training behind me. I haven’t done a cycle as of yet. I had previously looked at a longer Test E/D-bol cycle but however the above seems like a better way to go.

I don’t like the idea of pinning the Test P ED but I’ll get over it.

Can anyone give suggestions on the HCG and A-dex dosing?
Also the A-dex and Nolva will be research chems. Is there a marked difference on oral vs IM?

DMD

[quote]DMD wrote:

Also the A-dex and Nolva will be research chems. Is there a marked difference on oral vs IM?
[/quote]

You aren’t IMing either of those, both are still taken orally, measured with an oral syringe available at your local pharmacy.

700mg of testosterone is sort of high for a first cycle. There is merit to running high doses for short periods of time to make recovery easier while still making good gains, but I think 500mg/wk with 30mg/d of Dbol will be plenty for a first time. 75mg/day of Prop would work.

If you go with 700mg/wk than use .25mg of arimidex everyday. If you go with 525/wk than go with .25mg EOD and make adjustments if needed.

I personally wouldn’t use hCG in this cycle but if you do the dose you have listed is ok.

How tall are you?

Whilst Bonez has a point, I still think 700mg is fine considering it’s only 8 weeks.

No one would bat an eyelid at 500mg for 12 weeks, giving a 6g total test dose. 700mg for 8 weeks would give just under that, allowing similar progress with an easier recovery. It’s not quite as simple as that of course, but it’s a decent model when working out doses.

Also, I’d run the dbol through the whole 8 weeks, this toxicity issue is overrated.

I agree with Dave, 700 for eight. I also agree with the duration of oral admin. At 8 weeks deep at 35mg/day values were within high normal range. For the duration, you could probably get away with a SERM taper for PCT. cheers.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
DMD wrote:

You aren’t IMing either of those, both are still taken orally, measured with an oral syringe available at your local pharmacy.

[/quote]

thanks for clearing that up for me. After I posted it hit me that the pharm grade is usually in pill form.

BONEZ217 I am 6 and 3/4. Thanks for the info on the dosing. I wanted to add the HCG to keep ‘the boys’ active during cycle. I will have to do some more reading and researching on this. Wonder if it would be wise to have it on hand just in case?

Dave and Growing Boy: I will be using the 700 for 8. My suggested length was of 30mg ED for 4 wks was of course a concern with the liver toxicity. Running the DBOL the length will also work out better as my source has dbol in bulk only.
Any suggestions on how to store the bulk tabs? I was thinking about buying a huge bottle of aspirin dumping them, cleaning the bottle out and putting it on the top shelf for safe keeping.

[quote]DMD wrote:
BONEZ217 I am 6 and 3/4. Thanks for the info on the dosing. I wanted to add the HCG to keep ‘the boys’ active during cycle. I will have to do some more reading and researching on this. Wonder if it would be wise to have it on hand just in case?

Dave and Growing Boy: I will be using the 700 for 8. My suggested length was of 30mg ED for 4 wks was of course a concern with the liver toxicity. Running the DBOL the length will also work out better as my source has dbol in bulk only.

Any suggestions on how to store the bulk tabs? I was thinking about buying a huge bottle of aspirin dumping them, cleaning the bottle out and putting it on the top shelf for safe keeping.
[/quote]

Cool, non damp, place. My friend uses the “evil” drawer of his desk in his home office.

op is this you first d bol cycle? im doing one soon can you pm me

Like the cycle, dont change a thing.

JJ

This is much like the cycle I would like to do. I’m still going natural for a little while longer (probably until summer.) Unfortunately, my source is overseas and it takes a long while for me to collect what I will need for a cycle. I really need to get a local source, but apparently it’s easier to get cocaine, marijuana, and the like around here. Not exactly prime training drugs.

I’ve already got my test on the way, and waiting for my Dbol. Is there any particular way I should store the test since I will have it for a few months before my cycle?

J, you still look like you have more natural potential to train to before you start AAS. I’m by no means the guy for advice, but I believe the general consensus is to train until your natural gains drop off. I hit a brick wall at about 260lbs plus at my height. Which means I’ve got about 20 pounds before I’ll consider AAS. Obviously you’ll get more advice from guys who’ve been in the game for much longer. Just my 2cents.