T Nation

First Cycle of Test, Have Some Questions

Hi this is my first cycle of Test E. For this cycle my goal is to put on around 10-15lbs of lean mass, anything extra would be a benefit.
My current stats: 5’9, 182 lbs 15% bf

The items I have for this cycle:
2 bottles Test E 250
1 bottle of HCG 5000 IU
Arimidex
Nolvadex
Clomid

I started my first pin Friday night. I plan on doing two injections twice per week for a 10 week cycle maybe extend it slightly longer.
I have a few questions regarding my cycle since I have already started:

I have not started my HCG or my Arimidex since I have done my first injection. I’ve seen a lot of different responses from doing my research. I would like to know what week should I start my arimidex as of right now there is no gyno issues. I’ve heard the best scenario would be to wait until week 4 to see if any gyno symptoms flare up and I just want to be sure if this is the correct approach waiting until week 4 or I could start my arimidex tommorow at 0.25mg every 3 days.

For the HCG, I haven’t started it yet and planned to possibly not use it for this cycle. However, if I noticed bad shrinkage near the end of this cycle, then I would do a blast last 10 days of cycle and 4 days before PCT starts. I have the HCG on hand, I’d like to know if this would be an OK approach or should I start it now at 250 IU 2x/per week. Like I said, the original plan was maybe to not use it unless I noticed bad shrinkage then would do a blast.

On a side note, I was thinking of maybe pinning once every 4 days. So I would do 1CC of 250ml of Test E every 4 days. I would like to know if that would be an ok approach to make the cycle last slightly longer since it takes a decent time to kick in anyway. Or if I should just do two injections every 3.5 days.

My PCT will consist of:
Clomid: 50/50/50/25
Nolvadex: 30/20/20/20
DAA (natural test booster)

I hope you guys could give me some good advice on the questions I asked regarding my cycle. Once I have those questions answered I will put a cycle log up! Thank you for taking the time to read!

21 years old so HCG @ 250IU on your pin days. Keep your fertility. I fucking HOPE for the love of fucking god you got pre cycle blood work. If not. You’re an idiot. 21 years old and nothing to reference.

Arimidex, .5 EOD to start with starting week 2 or week 3 for test E. it takes some time for your levels to rise and an accumulation of aromazation to occur. Blood work at week 5-6 to see your levels and adjust your Adex according to your Estradiol levels. 20-30 ng/dL is considered the “golden range”.

Get another bottle of test and run a 12 weeker or if you can, a 16 week. Considering it’s a long ester, it takes time to kick in. Around 4-5 weeks you’ll notice some gains.

Eat clean and diet hard! That’s the only way you’re gonna put on those lbs.

Also I read your last post. Idgaf what anyone says, at 21 you might have good test levels (800-1000 ng/dL). But it’s nothing compared to test 500 mg a week. It’ll be double. Maybe triple that. Gains come way easier.

HCG = BETTER CHANCE OF HAVING KIDS.

So should I start the HCG on my second injection since I’ve already done the first injection without it? I have read that it can increase your estrogen levels even more with HCG and AI is a must with it. So if I started the HCG my second injection you think I would still be fine waiting until week 3 or 4 to start the arimidex? I really appreciate your advice, thank you.

Any other advice appreciated. I was actually thinking of saving the HCG towards the end. I just want to hear any experienced users input on that if I should do a blast with HCG towards the end at last 10 days or start it now?