First Cycle of Sus

Sustan 300:
Per CC
Decanoate 150mg/ml
Isocaproate 60mg/ml
Phenylpropionate 60mg/ml
Priopionate 30mg/ml

Injecting on Mondays and Fridays 1cc each time for 10 weeks 600 per week. Will begin HCG at week 13. This is my first time with Sustanon and wanted to just try it without stacking anything with it and see how it goes.

Anyone else using just Sustanon? How did it go for you and what were your overall gains?

Thanks for the responses in advance.

I think sust needs to be shot at least EOD if not ED. Your levels will be all over the place with 2x a week injections.

[quote]Fireplug1 wrote:
Sustan 300:
Per CC
Decanoate 150mg/ml
Isocaproate 60mg/ml
Phenylpropionate 60mg/ml
Priopionate 30mg/ml

Injecting on Mondays and Fridays 1cc each time for 10 weeks 600 per week. Will begin HCG at week 13. This is my first time with Sustanon and wanted to just try it without stacking anything with it and see how it goes.

Anyone else using just Sustanon? How did it go for you and what were your overall gains?

Thanks for the responses in advance.
[/quote]

have you used other kinds of test before? I have done one sust only cycle. noticable gains started in week 3. I injected mon wed fri and levels seemed to be fine. I would have just done it twice a week but I was using redi’s at 750mg/wk so it would have inconvenient or possibly unsterile to try and split it up.

made great size(25-30lbs) and strength gains but I lost more than half of the weight I put on rather quickly. I will always stack with EQ from now on. maybe tren when I’m brave enough.

Sust is a funny beast. Yeah the Prop in it should be hit EOD, but considering Prop generally makes up 10-15% of Sust its not the biggest deal in the world if you hit it E3D which are more in line with the Phen and Iso half lives. The Deca could be hit once a week. As aforementioned, Sust is probably best hit either E3D or three times a week