First Cycle - Newbie -

2 x test prop 1ml= 100mg
1 x test eth 1ml= 200mg
1 x tren eth 1ml=200mg

This is the gear I got. How should I run ?

Using 18 g to pull 23g 1" to push Thinking about 1/2 cc test prop eod, 1cc test eth a week, and 1cc tren eth a week. Is the dosage to high or low for “virgin muscles”?

I’m so confused. First you had 300mg/mL gear, now you have 100mg/mL prop and 200mg/mL enanthate? Either my reading comprehension is terrible or you are really bad at communicating via message board.

Here are the stickies. Go wild.

No I looked at the labels wrong. Should I bump the dose? Wanna minimize sides and unsure what pct and so to run. Help help lol.

Lol. Sorry, dbol makes me kind of pissy.

You should read those links I posted, they will explain what SERMs and AIs are (you should have both). PCT is typically nolvadex, 40mg ED for two weeks, then 20mg ED for two weeks. When PCT starts depends on the compounds you’re using.

Enanthate esters (test E and tren E) should be injected twice a week.

If you’re worried about sides, I think tren is a bad idea for a first cycle. It’s not necessarily a harsh compound, but anecdotally, the incidence of sides is much greater than test-only cycles, and the sides are harder to manage. It’s supposed to be a pretty fucking awesome for cutting, but you should do some more research about tren sides and how to manage them - it’s not something I’m familiar with. I also think people generally use 150-200mg.

You said that your goal is to cut, so I think you should see if you can trade your guy the tren and test enanthate for more test prop, and just run that at 400-500mg a week for 8-10 weeks.

Well I am sitting at about 223 at 5’11. So want to ideally cut my bf from about 20% ish to like low teens. So trade tren and test e for more prop

wouldn’t you rather lean out first then do a badass cycle to pile on some muscle? That’s how I would personally do it.

I’m not saying that’s what you should do necessarily, just wondering.

I’m trying to motivate myself with the gain to cut and keep going

Any other guidance ?

Ideas on pct whereabouts?

Ok guys I have located my PCT, AI and etc.

I can get Nolva, Clomid, HCG, Arimidex, and Letrozole.

My question is this is my first cycle and want no issues so what should I use for PCT and dosage? And do I run HCG during cycle and what should the dosage look like and for how long?

I want to make sure I do it all right so I have no issues. I have read the :

But it gives no real guidance on protocol, dosage, and stack.

Please help I greatly appreciate it.

HCG starting Week 2. 250 iu 2-3x/week. Stop taking about 5-7 days before PCT.