First Cycle - Newbie -

Hello Everyone,

This is my first cycle that I am planning on taking. I want to give you a background of where I am and where I have been. I am a prior Navy Seal and have been in great shape for all of my life. About 5 years ago I got into a accident and damaged my lower back and had two bulging discs that latter became distressed further. Since then I was sitting around 175-185 lbs. I am currently fit to work out and 100% healed from the injury. Over the past 5 years my diet has been crappy. About two years ago I cracked back down to around 190-195 and felt good.

Currently I am sitting at 225 and 5"11. Body fat I am unsure as I do not have calipers. I am looking to build some lean mass and cut away all of this unnecessary body fat I have retained. A friend of mine has some “gear” that I can get . The options are Test & Tren or Test & EQ. He also has HGH available. I am looking for the BEST POSSIBLE cycle as a newbie that can help me cut quick and not kill me on my libido. I am really worried about side effects. I am unsure if I have any PCT I can get my hands on if I do cycle.

WOrds of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

The FA

Doing a cycle without PCT would be incredibly retarded…you should sort that out first too…oh yeah, doing some research on your own and not expecting to be spoonfed would be great too.

PCT will be worked out. A little help would be greatly appreciated. A little guidance goes a long way.

Don’t even think about it without PCT, unless the prospect of being shut down indefinitely appeals to you. Some people recover all on their own, but it’s not a risk worth taking.

Reasonable dosages of test will give you what you want with the least potential for side effects, assuming that you have the willpower to actually diet. Tren is supposed to be good for recomposition but has more potential for sides. I would strongly suggest reading the stickies in this forum, they will show you what drugs you need and how to lay out a cycle so that we can critique it.

I would stay away from Tren on your first cycle, you don’t really know whats going to happen and won’t be able to avoid the sides of these hormones as early as you would if you had run a few cycles prior and gained some experience. Like the others said, get your PCT in order, it is written very clearly in the stickies, i would tell you exactly but i use different doses that i feel work better for my body.

IMO, i would recommend running 8 weeks of Testosterone Enanthate at 500mgs per week, injecting twice a week. Definitly frontload so the test can reach peak levels sooner. With your work ethic as an X navy seal i think that will be plenty with a proper diet. EQ is a good stack with Test and pretty safe (as far as steroids go) but i would hold off until you ran this first cycle.

Their is controversy on what people consider the “optimum” amount of time to run EQ so you will have to read other threads and make a decision. If you decide to run EQ on your first cycle, i would recommend running at 500 mgs a week. If your interested in growth read BBB threads on how to do it correctly and get the most out of it.

This is purely my opinion and more research should be done. Im just trying to set you in the right direction. Your a smart guy, i think you will be fine :).

Thanks superhuman I appreciate the good input.

Well being a former Ranger Delta SEAL I would have to say that you should just jump in the deep end. You know what it takes to be hard as nails since you made it through BUDS and were actually a SEAL.

I say bang 2 grams of test a week with 100 mg’s of DBOL every day for the first 4 weeks to jump start your your test cycle. You’re a MAN, and you know that SEAL’s have a higher testosterone level than others so you know by banging 2 grams of test a week you are really only doubling your natural test levels. In fact to see results you should probly be jammin 4 times the normal amount which would be 4 grams a week.

Lastly I would like to say this is all bs and I am in no way endorsing any of what I just said. There is a good search function and the stickies for proper cycles are awesome. I would base my first cycle off of the Cycle Sticky and stay very close to that.

Hey man after a bit of looking around it seems to me that the most common and recommended first cycle is 250-500mg of Test E a week for a 10-12 week cycle. do 250mg for the first 2 weeks just to see how your body reacts to it then take it up to 500mg a week. You then do 4 week pct of nolvodex 2 weeks after your last pin.

[quote]Gymjunkie4life wrote:
Hey man after a bit of looking around it seems to me that the most common and recommended first cycle is 250-500mg of Test E a week for a 10-12 week cycle. do 250mg for the first 2 weeks just to see how your body reacts to it then take it up to 500mg a week. You then do 4 week pct of nolvodex 2 weeks after your last pin.[/quote]

false. No one would ever recommend doing 250mg for the first 2 weeks

RDS63799

I am interested in your feedback do tell me a bit more.

FA, run 500mg of test E for 10 to 12 weeks. That’s a fairly typical first cycle. Some people like to frontload the test which means you take twice as much during the first week so it reaches peak levels faster.

You need to look into AIs, hCG and PCT. Read the stickies then come back and post your plans and people will critique

Ok. I just got some gear and a change. I got 2 bottles test prop 1ml(cc) = 300mg
I am trying to keep the cycle simple and easy. Should I run it Ed or eod? Do I need to do site injections or can I do upper right or upper left quadrants of butt? Also pct is clomid or Nolva best? How should I run it?

ummm test prop 300mg/ml is not right, test prop very rarely holds together above 150mg/ml.

it could be ran ed or eod it is up to you. i would run 50mg ed or 100mg eod for a first cycle. see how your body reacts to it.

Nolva would be a good choice for pct it is also handy if you should notice signs of gyno.

Like whats been said in previous posts, read the stickies and do the research have pct diet and cycle in check first before starting any cycle.

Brightside.

Could you get it to hold together at that concentration with EO, maybe? I would be afraid of pretty intense prop pain.

Site injections are not necessary. I suggest pinning ED, but EOD works. I would also like to see more than 350mg/wk if prop is the only compound, so something like 60-70mg ED or the equivalent EOD.

i have seen some use half eo when doing a batch of 150mg/ml i have not heard of anyone doing all eo it could be possible though i guess. just not very likely that they found a supplier with 300mg/ml. all i ever see is around 150mg/ml or lower. plus splitting it to every day or every other day injections would be a pain. unless they decide to cut it with some more oil or eo if they have it.

Like sledder has stated everyday or every other day dosing due to props short ester.

i also agree go with 400mg/wk.

Brightside.

Can I tell you the brand and bottle description here or is that not allowed? Also are you talking site injections or in the butt? I can not find the specific stickies you are referring to guys. This is why I posted in te forum. Pleas help with guidance or a link.

No site injections needed.
the injections must be intramuscle (in muscle)though.
Do not give the brand, i think description is ok. what does it say on the bottle as far as mg/ml that is if the info is on it.

Brightside.

It is on it. Says 1ml = 300mg test 100 test prop. When you say intramuscular I can do my upper left or upper right quadrant of butt and it will flow throughout my body?

I am still at a loss on what the bottle means as far as what concentration you have. May be someone knows and will chime in.

And what i mean by intramuscular injection is that gear must be injected in to the muscle it self. Location and where to inject is up to you but most do, glutes which is the upper left and the upper right of the butt, ventro gluteal which is on the outside of the hip area (do a search on Gluteus Medius injection for more info), Left or right delts, some even do quads but i heard this (varies by individual) can hurt like a s-o-b. Do a search on every site listed and also do a search on intramuscular injections as well. Make sure you have enough muscle in the areas you choose so that it can handle the injection.
And to answer the last part of your question yes the test prop will make it through your body. It does not matter where you inject.

Brightside.

Search for “intramuscular insulin pins” on this forum, makes frequenct injections way easier, and 0.5cc slin pins have a tic mark every 0.01cc, so it’s easier to get the dosing spot on, which is going to be an issue doing ED or EOD injects with relatively high concentration gear.

My guess is that you have some kind of UGL blend if 1ml = 300mg test, but only 100mg test prop. The other 200mg is probably a cheap, long-estered compound like cypionate or enanthate. Since the blend (assuming I’m right and it is a blend) is 1/3 prop you still probably need to inject at least EOD… you might be able to get away with E3D.