First Cycle, Need Serious Advice

Hello All,

This is my first post at this forum. I have decided I am ready to do my first cycle. I am hoping to get some good advice here that I am not getting from the people I know. I want to list my stats first so you know a little about me.

Sex: Male
Lifting Experience: 13 years
AAS/PED Experience: None
Height: 5’8
Weight: 180 lbs
BF%: 12ish%
raw B/S/D: 365/525/555 lbs

So being that this is my first cycle, I realize the typical recommendation is to do just Test-Cyp only for 12 weeks, and then do a PCT with a standard protocol for clomid. For dosage of Test, I was thinking 600mg per week (according to label, I can’t get pharma grade, and the actual goal is 500mg/week).

I have the following concerns: I have thought about first doing a cycle of SARMs only around my 30th Birthday coming in March, and then doing the actual cycle starting in June and throughout the summer. I was also considering adding Anavar into my cycle. Finally, and this is probably what I am most curious about, what about adding Ostarine into my PCT?. I’m getting mixed advice on this both online and from people I know and I would really love a straight answer.

Thanks in advance to anyone in advance who responds. Maybe you can’t tell but I’m both very nervous and excited and would really like some feedback about possibly going beyond Test only for my first cycle/and or using SARMs.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: First Cycle For Serious Lifter