First Cycle, Need Input

My main goal of this cycle is to put on some lean muscle and get use to a cycle. I am already on HRT so I will not worry about a PCT. I am hoping to get to 15 % body fat before the cycle if not then I�??ll go ahead and try it anyway. I am trying to gain a lot of weight or lean weight before I do my first cut. I am 50 years old and have never done a cycle before. I have been lifting weights seriously for over 2 years this time around and before 4 years so a total of 6 years. I have been on HRT for 1 year. My present doses are below. I will adhere to a strict diet with lots of clean food and lots of protein. Will perfect this before going on. I will try for October 2008

Present doses
T-CYP 150mg once a week on Saturdays
HCG 250iu 3 times a week. on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
Arimidex .25 EOD

Doses weeks 1 -6
T-CYP 200mg 2 times a week
HCG 250iu 2 times a week in between T-CYP injections
Arimidex .50 EOD
Take all my normal supplements

Doses Week 6 �?? 8
T-CYP 150mg 2 times a week
HCG 250iu 2 times a week in between T-CYP injections
Arimidex .50 EOD

Doses Week 8 �?? 10
T-CYP 100mg 2 times a week
HCG 250iu 3 times a week. On days Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays Arimidex .25 EOD

Doses Week 10 �?? 14 (Back to my normal HRT doses)
T-CYP 150mg 1 times a week on Saturdays
HCG 250iu 3 times a week. On days Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
Arimidex .25 EOD

Go ahead and slam me guys thats what it is here for. I am wondering would I need the HCG on this cycle or wait until its over.

Why not just run test cyp at 500mg/week for a straight 12 weeks. I see little point in just using 400mg/week for six weeks and then slowly returning to your HRT levels.

As far as HCG use during this, I’m not sure of what role it plays during HRT so someone else will need to answer this one.

Stick with one dose throughout and then go directly back to your HRT dosage. Id use at least 500mg a week.

Why is your hcg currently used for 3 days strait and then not for 4 rather than split up 3x/wk? Up your adex dose if necessary.

Id also question as to why your current protocol doesnt include 2x/wk injections rather than one single.

your doc has you on adex .25 eod for 150 mg a week?

ditch the hcg and run some cyp @ 500 a week as lillguy said. Twice a week injections are better but once a week works fine if you don’t like pinning yourself that much. I’d rotate sites also, delt, glute, both sides.

I would have to agree with you and the rest 500mg a week in 2 injections. I am thinking of dropping the hcg until I go back to the HRT dose. Then add the HCG back in. Stay on Arimidex since i have E2 problems and if needed increase the dose to .50 EOD.

I believe he has me doing the HCG 2 days before my shot and the day of to keep my levels up.

I did try the 2 times a week injections and like the once a week better. I will inject twice a week when on the cycle.

Yes 1/4 of a tab EOD. I had and have high E2.

Well advised, at least 500mg cyp wk