First Cycle, Need Help

I need someone set me straight with all the information out there you dnt really know what is true so I am going state my case and hopefully you can help me ASAP. I have done days n days of research all pointing in different directions. Now I am sure on 250mg of test e, twice a week for a total of 8 weeks.

I am also thinking I will use dbol for the first 2 weeks as a kick start, now I’ll have a lot extra dbol so if anyone has suggest about when else is good time to use it. I have read about using for a plateau in middle or end of my cycle. I have also read about using in the two weeks before I start my pct, I am talking about two weeks from last test injection. But I am not sure if that’s a good idea.

Second I’ll ask about additions during my cycle I have read up AI i was thinking I take a low dose of arimidex maybe a .5 everyday or 1 depending the feedback I get on here. Next I read a lot hcg and from my understanding is very important and should start up on week 4 at 250iu two times weekly up intil my last test injection. Now for pct I am totally lost with all info out there, first I’ll start of by saying if I lose a few pounds of muscle gain no big deal what I dnt want is limp dick, decrease sex drive, gyno and all that bad shit.

Now i have hcg means you dnt need pct well that sounds like bull to me, I def want some kind of pct at first I read about nolva but heard that shit has bad side affects I heard a lot good shit about sustain alpha stacked with toco 8 n much lower dose nolva at 10 mg. the reason that stack appeal me was great reviews and supposedly makes your dick like teenager. But the problem is that shit has been disappear of the market so I then stuble on res100 but I dnt know enough to make the call myself. Do I stick with just nolva at normal dose and risk the side effects or is there better pct out there.

Someone please set me straight, leave feedback, I really need some help???

you NEED a SERM for PCT

that over the counter stuff is garbage

Run test longer
Run dbol longer and dont overcomplicate the timing
.5mg-1mg adex ED isnt a low dose

You need to learn to recognize bullshit when you read it. OTC PCT’s are trash and any website that recommends them, you should avoid. Read the steroid newie cycle sticky on this forum. It will give you a base knowledge to build on

[quote]Thisisalot wrote:
I need someone set me straight with all the information out there you dnt really know what is true so I am going state my case and hopefully you can help me ASAP. I have done days n days of research all pointing in different directions. Now I am sure on 250mg of test e, twice a week for a total of 8 weeks.

I am also thinking I will use dbol for the first 2 weeks as a kick start, now I’ll have a lot extra dbol so if anyone has suggest about when else is good time to use it. I have read about using for a plateau in middle or end of my cycle. I have also read about using in the two weeks before I start my pct, I am talking about two weeks from last test injection. But I am not sure if that’s a good idea.

Second I’ll ask about additions during my cycle I have read up AI i was thinking I take a low dose of arimidex maybe a .5 everyday or 1 depending the feedback I get on here. Next I read a lot hcg and from my understanding is very important and should start up on week 4 at 250iu two times weekly up intil my last test injection. Now for pct I am totally lost with all info out there, first I’ll start of by saying if I lose a few pounds of muscle gain no big deal what I dnt want is limp dick, decrease sex drive, gyno and all that bad shit.

Now i have hcg means you dnt need pct well that sounds like bull to me, I def want some kind of pct at first I read about nolva but heard that shit has bad side affects I heard a lot good shit about sustain alpha stacked with toco 8 n much lower dose nolva at 10 mg. the reason that stack appeal me was great reviews and supposedly makes your dick like teenager. But the problem is that shit has been disappear of the market so I then stuble on res100 but I dnt know enough to make the call myself. Do I stick with just nolva at normal dose and risk the side effects or is there better pct out there.

Someone please set me straight, leave feedback, I really need some help???[/quote]

if you want a simple answer to what you’ve already got planned, then this is my suggestion.

Week 1-8:
Test E: 250 mg/2x week
A-dex: .25 mg EOD

Week 9-10:
A-dex: .25 mg EOD or E3D

Week 11-16:
Nolvadex: 20 mg/night