T Nation

First Cycle Need Advice

To start im 20 years old im 6'1 220 pounds currently cutting doing "carbNite" until im around 190-200 im competing in crossfit and considering doing my first cycle at

Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 7days
- Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
- Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

PCT
Begins wk 13 to wk 17

Clomid 75/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

wanted to add in GW-505016 for cardio results if you could help me with that

i might be fairily young but i feel like the relatively low ammounts of test compared to others wont fuck me up too bad id love feedback feel free to make me sound stupid all criticism is good

A 12 week cycle will shut you down at any dose. This seems like a poor cycle in my opinion. I don’t think such a low dose is going to be effective enough to be worth the shut down it will cause. This is barely above TRT dose for a lot of people. I ran my first cycle @ 750/week, and I would recommend doing at least 400 or 500.

I wouldn’t use the GW, unless you’ve used it before, during your first cycle. If adverse effects arise during your cycle, you need to be able to identify the problem. I’m in favor of introducing only 1 new compound at a time. Run the GW or test first, and combine them later if you want to.

thanks! but i feel like running 500-750 mg of test e will effect my cardio tremendously ive dont “research” on other forums and stuff and they all say 250-300 everyone that went 500 effected there cardio i do agree 100% on one compound at a time especially if its my first time whatd be more beneficial im looking for solid strength gains a maintain/slight increase in my cardio haha maybe test with creatine lol “not srs”

the higher dose of test will increase RBC, etc more than a lower dose.

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.figures-only

^check out table 7 on that link if you don’t believe me.

[quote]JTO3221 wrote:
i might be fairily young but i feel like the relatively low ammounts of test compared to others wont fuck me up too bad id love feedback feel free to make me sound stupid all criticism is good[/quote]

You are prepared to be fucked up to some degree?

YOLO!!!

Too young for test. Imagine if you fuck yourself up, and you are unable to compete naturally for a period of time because you don’t recover? However unlikely it is still a possibility. Also, if you are competing in crossfit, the open and all this is going on right now. Should save test to build strength in the offseason if anything, imo.

If you are dead set on taking something stick with just the GW for now and save test for a later date. Also, you should plan on dosing test e more frequently than once a week.

unless you have pre existing low levels of test 250mg a week will do very little if anything for you. Id listen.

so how would a cycle of just GW look? like how many mgs a week what PCT etc. thanks alot for help last thing i want is to fuck myself up and have limp dick for life whats a good age to hop on test

GW isn’t going to affect your sex hormones, as far as I’m aware. There is no PCT.

I’ve never run it, but from what I’ve read, it should be run anywhere from 10-20mg per day, for cycles lasting a couple months. I’d probably take at least a month off afterward before using it again.

As far as testosterone goes though, the best way to prevent unwanted sides and after-effects is to read a lot. Educate yourself on what needs to be done during and after a cycle. No one here wants to spoon feed you. I do disagree with what paulaner said regarding your age. I don’t think there’s a big difference between starting at 20 or 30, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING. It’s clear that you don’t yet.

Here is what I consider to be relevant as to whether or not you should run a steroid cycle. You should be able to clearly answer the question “why are you doing it”? How good are you at crossfit? Are you good enough to make a run at being a high level national competitor? Good enough to make some money at the sport? Or perhaps right on the verge of being good enough and need an extra edge? Or do you just want to compete with the guys at your gym? Or in your city? After you answer these questions, you have to ask yourself if the risks are worth the reward, FOR YOU. Do you want to risk testicular shut down and a liftetime of TRT to beat a dozen guys at your gym? Probably not. Is the risk worthwhile if you might win a million dollars in the Crossfit Games? Probably. I’d do it.

These questions become easier to answer as you get older and your priorities come into focus. That’s why most people will tell you that if you have doubts, wait. You’ll learn what’s important to you and what’s less important. I waited until I was married, had a child, and knew I didn’t want to have any more children, before I started. I’m 31 years old. And I have specific powerlifting goals I want to achieve.