Your profile says you're 20y/o jesus christ. Regardless of your stats, you're too young to start AAS. Your natural Test levels are prime for gains at your age. Unless you have some pre-existing endrocrine ailments. Which I doubt you do.
- Train for another 5 years at least.
- Find a few good programs to follow and build a solid foundation.
- Know how to conduct those programs and train properly.
- EAT! Research good bulking diets.
- Research. The search engine on this site is all you need plus reading the stickies at the top of the forum. Once you think you've researched enough, do it some more. You can never know enough.
- Get a job. Gear is not cheap. Neither is food these days.