First cycle (MASS)

Wait until your test is in full force and you are doing cardio and there is a girl in front of you on the stairmaster with a sweet tight ass. You start watching her ass jiggle and work those stairs. You start pressing the buttons on your treadmill…just a little faster…maybe I can catch her…if I do…eat that ass of hers…yum, yum, who cares if it is all sweaty, that just helps Mr. Happy slide in easier… yes sir… damn can’t this fucking thing go any faster??? Oh, look…there’s another babe over there…I bet I can catch her too…gotta have her ass…Hell… Maybe I can have them both… wait…look at that one over there with the big tits… man…I ain’t never seen tits that big before in my life…HOLY SHIT…that one is wearing a thong…Somebody stop me.

somebody stopped taking there meds.

12n you’re a funny as mofo for sho. It’s like sometimes when I see a sweet ass I just zone the fuck out and want to drop down to all fours like a pitt and mount that shit.

No, I am still taking my meds Drago. My moto is I don’t deny, I divide. I was just reliving the past. The good ole days of 1000mg of test. and one raging peckerwood. Now I feel like a tired old dog layed out on the porch that does’nt even have time to hump the mailmans leg even if given the opprotunity to do so. Sad eh?

To Tyler, you mean you don’t. Hell, I used to all the time. Just throw them down right there in the middle of the club and start drilling them like an arab looking for oil. Hell the other patrons so busy talking all the time they don’t mind. Throw them on the decline bench and lap away like a good doggie. Don’t forget to finish up with some bends and thrusts and deep knee bends…very crucial and essential for every sexercise.

Look here man I weighed approx. 160lbs. With my first cycle which consisted of sostenon 250. 19yrs old wk1-1ml, wk-2ml, wk3-3ml, wk4-2ml, wk-5-1ml, wk6-1ml. THATS IT and I gained 35+lbs and kept about 20-25lbs With a consistent diet. Being an ecto-morph my only route at the time whas weight gainers. In my opinion when you have years of long heavy dosing that’s just it the body responds kinda like when you have your first alcohol drink:you get drunk fast, but drink for years and a few just dont kick it anymore. Start small, get what you can and then up the dose, IF NOT YOUR BODY WILL MORE THAN LIKELY CONVERT IT ALL INTO ESTROGEN.

P.S By the way that first cycle didnt even effect my Gonads(Balls)until I started w/ higher doses!!!

Example, you don’t know what the H_ll you are talking about…let the flaming begin

lmao example. this guy is an example of a moron. i am not even going to bother trying to set him straight. best thing you can do is drop back and punt bro. that was a no win post you made. your not helping anyone by responding to threads that you have no clue of what your talking about. lmao, 35 lbs off a pyramiding sustanon only cycle for 5 weeks. i dont even know where to start.

first off you compared AAS to alcohol. Bad analogy. An individual who drinks on a regular basis like say everyday has more alcohol in his system and is more likely to get a buzz much quicker due to the high levels of alcohol constanly in his blood, however they have built up a tolerance to the effects of the alcohol and may not act drunk but still are drunk chemically speaking. Getting the picture. This is not true for AAS. You very might have well gained what you did using the dosages you did for one very simple reason. I am not cracking on you here but at 160 you are not that big and probably had not been doing any serious lifting training at all, two you are very young and probably had a psychological factor played into the fact that you were actually using hence you tricked yourself into believing you were going to have all these great gains because of your first time usage. It is rather easy to put on weight under these sorts of conditions, however, these lbs you claim you gained on those dosages and KEPT I am calling bullshit on and I would very much like to see before and after pics if you would be as so kind as to prove me wrong because fat does not count, I want LBM. Your gonads did not shink because your dosages were’nt high enough. You just barely got enough going to shut your test production down. Keep in mind with Sust it is active for up to a month in your system so even when you might have thought you were off you were still on making gains. Sust is good stuff do not get me wrong but I believe you would need a different protocal than what you used with higher dosages than what you had to be getting the kind of gains you are claiming. I might be inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt if you posted those pics. As of now, I gotta say bullshit. Sorry.

Damn there is some funny stuff on this post :slight_smile:

MOSTLY ALL TRUE TOO ~(:<

CAN ANYONE HELP ME? I AM UNSURE IF THE D-BOL AND WINNY PILLS ARE WORTH BUYING AND IF THEY ARE WHO WOULD BE REPUTABLE? IVE SEEN THEM ADVERTISED ON THE SDI LABS SITE AND IN MUSCLE MAGS, BUT I AM UNSURE IF THIS IS S WISE BUY. THANKS!

Drago it is called good genetics and proper dieting. As for 12’s reply, i’ll dig in for some old pics of before and after for you and as for the alchohol thing I didnt mean it literally,Take some time for this analogy( Picture this scenerio) if i gave a non steroid user 500mgs of d-bol ED and the same to a person that has taken d-bol for 10yrs. Don’t you think the non steroid dude would more than likely overload muscle receptors and convert the rest into estrogen. Opposed to the 10yr vet that has gradually increased dose over the years accepting more d-bol in his muscle receptors. I believe it is called muscle memory. Its like giving chris rock 500mg of d-bol and giving Arnold S. 500mg. What do you think would happen. That it what i meant about the drinking.Besides chemicals alter your mind and body regardless what you take. And your right, the first cyle was somewhat of a pcyhological thing. Since I took test it took over my outlook of heavy intense training, Sort of like a mind over matter kinda deal. Hey but it worked. I am 26 now and about 220. I have trained consistenly since my first cycle but, If i did that same cycle now it wouldnt do jack for me i would need a combination of some heavy shit. Remember I have altered my body through steroids and only higher doses will break me to another level. SO for a first timer go Slow and you never know it might just be the best thing to you did. Also maybe money saved?

500mgs of dbol every day? overloading muscle receptors? chris rock and arnold? what in the fuck is this guy talking about? if anyone can understand that jibberish posted above then please clue me in. i feel like i just wasted 1 minute of my life reading it. we are all dumber for having read that crap.

so you gained 35+ lbs in 5 weeks, and only 25 lbs in the last 7 years? lmao!

6’1 180lbs 25 years old. I have access to sustanon 250 and deca and pretty much everything else at my local pharmacy. Wanting to know a cycle to start with to add some mass about 10 to 15 lbs, not in a hurry to bump up the weight but like to see it gradually increase.

It is pretty hard to convince me of what you are trying to sell Example, sorry. I am not a scientific expert and my first cycle was a sust cycle and I was a little leary at first because of the effects and I had never done it before so on and so forth. I started with a gram frontload and 500mg a week in divided doses. I was not your model steroid user. I broke all the rules. I said fuck everybody and did what I wanted to do the way we all do. I am not one to lie. I started at 25% bodyfat when I finished I ended up at like 15% using just the sust. at 500 then after three weeks bumped it up to 750mg in divided doses for a period of three weeks. I was pleased with the results. However, even with the dosages I was using I did not have the type of gains that you did. Now if you have the genetics that you say you do then you should not need steroids at all. I had a freind like this. He went from 160 to 185 in one summer and no he did not use steroids he just started lifting weights. His father was very well built so genetically he was set. 25 lbs can be done naturally if someone has never trained before and has good genetics. Hell, sometimes the diet does not even have to be in place and they can still gain and look good. My point is that if you did gain what you did on that protocol then you proved my whole point whicha was that it was NOT simply just the sust that was doing it but something else that most of us do not have and that is superb genetics.

Ok I have revised my cycle:

Weeks 1-8 test @ 500 (ENANTH)
Weeks 1-8 EQ @ 400
Weeks 1-5 dbol @ 35
Weeks 1-12 Arimidex @ .5 EOD
Week 12-15 Clomid therapy (300, 100x20)

I dropped the Nolva and HCG because of funds and I also want to keep it as simple as possible.

I assume I should inject twice a week; Monday and Thursday would be my guess. So i wil need a minimum of sixteen syringes with 23g 1" needles for injections and sixteen 20g 1" for drawing from the vials. Does this sound good?

I plan on only injecting into the glutes.

P-dog i gained 35 and kept aprox.20-25lbs. being 160 that equals 180. In the past 7yrs ive been able to gain 40lbs, probably 10lbs fat=220lbs. So to me overcoming platueas was a big concern and a tedious process.

As for Drago if you dont understand what the fuck im saying good luck. You could use some of the latest info that out there has been proven. When muscle grows through high doses of testosterone this equals more mass all responsible by sythethics so your muscle receptors will respond again any time you introduce high doses because of muscle memory. And since your body naturally cannot produce this amount of test.your body’s hormonal axis cannot support the synthetic look you have achieved when coming off. BUT,ultimately increased muscle mass and expanding your body to a new dimension throughout years of high instense training and the re-administration or high doses makes alot of sense to me(where as a novice w/ very litte muscle would not have that same effect to extremely high doses of test!)

P.S ignorance is bliss so they say but not in your case.

6 pack Im happy that you decieded to take my advice on length of time and saving money! The 2 shots a week at 1/2 dose. Sounds good because equi is usually injected 2-3times a week and test enanthate last aprox. 2wks in the body therefore, giving you the advantage of a well tapered cycle.

P.S. dont hesistate to ask any more questions.

I just had to throw in my 2 cents and ask what the fuck this example guy is trying to say about muscle memory. muscle memory is when you take a prolonged break from anaerobic exercise and then you come back. the previously trained subject as opposed to the untrained subject gets to where he or she is going quicker and has absolutely nothing to do with steroid use or receptor sites.