First Cycle Maintaining/Gaining Gains

Lol what you trying to say bro?

1 Like

Dude I’m 5’5.5" out weigh you by 80lbs and I’m not “big” you are not smole or have giant muscles… get over it…

Im def not saying i have giant muscles xD I am really swole tho never i mean never would you even think i weighed what i weigh actually seeing me in real life. I do not look like i way what i way at all i look like i way 40lbs more and cant imagine what i would look like if i packed on 40more lbs! Wich is what i was trying to say it did come out all wrong as I was a bit frustrated with those two xD

please don’t hurt me…

It’s ok I’ll be merciful today. You know seeing as how you live REALLY far away and shit I have some other stuff I can do today.

This thread made my day haha [quote=“geneticallygifted, post:6, topic:218891”]
145lbs with already bigass muscles
[/quote]

Dying xD

2 Likes

This part nearly killed me. xD

2 Likes

if you’re ever in Scotland you can kick my ass. We’ll get beers after

to give him credit - jacking off on a shit is pretty much the most colourful metaphor ever conceived so kudos for that.

2 Likes

Hahaha if I make it to Scotland I’m definitely getting drunk and fighting something

2 Likes

Man, I feel bad here. Being a fellow shorty… 5’7", I feel your pain. I don’t think this guy was talking himself up too much. He just said he builds muscle easy and I think that was meant as ‘for his size’. I don’t do steroids and don’t advocate for it but I am on TRT due to hypogonadism. Your T cycle is very low assuming standard dose per ml for test.

Sorry guys. We were just messing with him. Didn’t mean to offend anyone else. When he got sensitive and threw a hissy fit at the start it was so funny I couldn’t stop myself lol. Anyway, I did give him proper advice a couple of posts up. I doubt he’s anywhere near ready blast and cruise, both physically and psychologically.

Right i was thinking take less as possible and gain good results anyway being my first cycle why over do it… Following what @dt79 said he is right i should’ve used a diffrent ester but again being my first time injecting and all i wasnt really into injecting every couple of days! Wich is where i think i messed up a liitle cause it isnt really all that bad so i should’ve, being that im in my second week and did my second injection monday im thinking of maybe starting to run the test at 500mg 2injections a week for 12weeks and running a sarm MK-677 in pct to try to maintain more!

A 10 week cycle will be fine actually. The problem was the tapering up and down PLUS the initial length of the cycle.

SARMS will suppress you. DO NOT use them during PCT. Understand that there are a lot of shills - people who are getting some kind of payout or discount for posting good things about them - on other boards who might tell you otherwise. Use HCG on cycle instead so recovery is faster.

2 Likes

mk677 isn’t actually a SARM, it’s the orally available hGH booster…

Never heard of it. Does it actually work?

I wouldn’t call myself an advocate of SARMs and peptides in general, but yes. For me it’s worth it just because of the sleep benefits. Others I’ve tried…melanotan, got pretty freaky results from that but I already tan easy, and GHRP6, which was meh, hard to tell if it was working but others swear by it.

2 Likes

What about ostarine? Was thinking of running it alongside the mk-677 but heard its not good during pct. So decided to just run it with the gw-50 instead!

Not all sarms will suppress you! I heard of a lot of people running gw-50 pct no problem.

So you suggest just running the reste of the cycle at 500mg for the next 8weeks? And what about going for another 10and tapering down to 1 and 1/2 a cc last 2weeks?