First Cycle, Looking for Input

Screw what my supplier says, I was letting him have too much input on what my cycle should be just because I was grateful to actually have someone get me the stuff. I’m just going to keep it simple/smart, and do what I’ve wanted to do all along:

Weeks 1-10: 500mg Test-E (two 250mg injections per week, drawn with 22G injected with 25G), .25MG Arimidex daily
Weeks 11-12: Nothing
Weeks 13-14: 40mg Nolvadex daily
Weeks 15-18/19: 20mg/10mg Nolvadex daily

Is it possible to object to this as a first cycle? The Arimidex might seem excessive to some but I fear I am estrogen prone. Thanks in advance.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Contrl, have you tried the test taper as well? I ask because you certainly seem fond of Nolva for PCT and I wonder, if you have done both, if you feel there is any big difference.[/quote]

Funny you ask that, I tried a mini taper where I dropped down 200, 100, 100, 50, 25. Not a very appropriate taper, but this was a while ago and didn’t know much about the appropriate method yet. All in all, even though the taper was sloppy, I didn’t get any acne or lose libido (things I associate with mid-cycle to PCT), but didn’t retain any more than I normally do when I use a Nolvadex PCT. Granted, most gains were retained (Test only cycle), I have yet to personally experiment how effective the Taper is by first-hand experience.

.25mg isn’t excessive, even if you’re only administering 500mg/week. I doubt it would really impact your gains, either. PCT is fine, overall.

[quote]FitnessFan wrote:
electric_eales wrote:
there are posts very similar to yours posted almost every single day.

if you had read the sticky at the top of the steroid forum ‘for beginners’ you would have learnt a better way to structure your questions properly.

Had you have posted your questions better with more relevant information you would have received different repsonse…

I still beilieve Contrl answered your all of your questions for you, so you got what you came for, your homework has been done for you, so it is unfair to tell contrl to be more helpful in the future, he took the time to help you, if you are going to be so defensive and ungrateful I doubt you will get any reponse in the future

Wow, everyone on this board is a complete asshole. I wasn’t looking for someone to “do my homework” for me, as I just said I wanted people who have real experience to basically echo everything I’ve already read.

Your time would probably be better spent posting more creepy threads about lingerie, Mr. 5’4". [/quote]

Creepy? Dude, If you found those girls “Creepy” than you are INDEED in need of some testosterone STAT! And by the way, 175lbs @ 5’4" ain’t bad shakes! Sounds solid to me.

[quote]FitnessFan wrote:
Weeks 1-10: 500mg Test-E (two 250mg injections per week, drawn with 22G injected with 25G), .25MG Arimidex daily
Weeks 11-12: Nothing
Weeks 13-14: 40mg Nolvadex daily
Weeks 15-18/19: 20mg/10mg Nolvadex daily
[/quote]

Ok I’m good to go on this, anything else I might want to have on hand before starting in case something drastic comes up?

I’d continue the Arimidex during weeks 11 & 12…your test levels will still be high during this time (higher than weeks 1 and 2, for instance), so gyno is a risk. Vets, am I wrong about this?

Yes warden you are mistaken. Stop the adex before pct starts.
If gyno symptoms arise, start taking the nolva earlier than waiting the required 2+ weeks after your last shot.
In this case at only 500mg per week its likley he will have any issues with gyno.