T Nation

First Cycle, Looking for Input

Hello and thanks in advance for any input. My supplier is providing/suggesting 500mg Test and 400mg Deca weekly, for ten weeks. I am on my own for needles and PCT, but he suggested aromasin starting two weeks after the end of the cycle. I have done months and months of research on this, and I already know the answers to most of these questions, but I just want to hear other educated people say the things out loud that I am already thinking:

-What gauge needle to use? Is there a suggested guide/checklist to ensure proper injection at an appropriate site while keeping things sterile? Inject the Test and Deca on the same day each week?

-Is $240 a fair price for the above cycle not counting PCT?

-Should I go beyond his suggested PCT, and taper Nolva?

-I’ve already come to terms with the fact that you don’t “get a receipt” for your purchase, so I’m willing to accept the risk of paying and getting nothing in return. However, what if my package is seized? I know this is unlikely since I’m using a domestic source, but what is my plausible deniability? All contact has been through secure e-mail, I’m paying through untraceable Western Union…the only thing linked to me will be the address he is sending to, but surely I can claim that someone else provided him with it and is playing a joke on me?

This is a little off topic, but I’d just like to reiterate how silly it is that I am reduced to dealing with “black market” type stuff to buy a product that would be safe with proper supervision, yet it becomes less safe due to the government being able to decide what I can and can’t put in my own body in the privacy of my home. That’s neither here nor there, and really any input on what I’m using/how I’m using it would be really appreciated. As for the cycle itself, I’m looking at upping my calories to 4000 (with 250g protein, I’m at 190 lbs right now).

How about asking a few questions at a time instead of throwing everything in a disorganized rant, how about that?

No, that’s not a good cycle. It should be 500mg of Test and no more than 300mg of Deca, unless you wanted to up your Test.

No, $240 is NOT a good price for that.

Obviously you claiming you’ve done months of research is a lie, because if you did you would know that Aromasin as PCT is crap. You should be using Nolva (and the PCT with Nolva is an entirely separate issue which I don’t feel like covering).

Use a 22g-ish needle to draw, and if possible inject with a 25g or anything close to it (but not smaller).

Nobody cares about your plausible deniability, because you’re using the term completely out of context.

Yes, you can claime you were not involved, but you would have to be an idiot to still try to claim the package.

If you don’t know what you’re using/how you’re using it, then you need to get out of here and back to the drawing board and educate yourself instead of wasting people’s valuable time, my own included, and saving us from the trice-weekly headache of lecturing you jackasses on what you’re doing.

This is not your house, mommy doesn’t live here.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
No, that’s not a good cycle. It should be 500mg of Test and no more than 300mg of Deca, unless you wanted to up your Test.[/quote]

Ok.

[quote]
No, $240 is NOT a good price for that.[/quote]

It seems high but getting recommended domestic sources are hard to come by.

[quote]
Obviously you claiming you’ve done months of research is a lie, because if you did you would know that Aromasin as PCT is crap. You should be using Nolva (and the PCT with Nolva is an entirely separate issue which I don’t feel like covering).[/quote]

I do know that Aromasin as PCT is suspect at best, but I deferred to mentioning my provider’s suggestion assuming his knowledge was greater than mine. Thank you for reinforcing the importance of Nolvadex, would you suggest anything else with it?

Ok.

[quote]
If you don’t know what you’re using/how you’re using it, then you need to get out of here and back to the drawing board and educate yourself instead of wasting people’s valuable time, my own included, and saving us from the trice-weekly headache of lecturing you jackasses on what you’re doing.

This is not your house, mommy doesn’t live here.[/quote]

You might want to consider a more helpful approach in the future, unless you use your superior knowledge/experience with substances that I have never even seen in person as a way to feel better about yourself. I have read up on everything from as many reliable sources as possible, but of course I would also prefer to supplement that with hearing from actual users such as yourself. If I gave the impression that I’m buying stuff at random and hoping for the best, I’m sorry. Rather, I want to be very methodical in terms of getting real life input as opposed to just comparing the dichotomy of information from peer-reviewed journals and potentially suspect forms of online information. I’m not out to waste anyone’s time as you implied, and I don’t see why you would be so agressive over some previously admitted generic, obvious, and systematic questions.

I want to use the products I am buying as safely as possible while maximizing results, and just because it is my first time is no reason to assume I am going about this the wrong way.

there are posts very similar to yours posted almost every single day.

if you had read the sticky at the top of the steroid forum ‘for beginners’ you would have learnt a better way to structure your questions properly.

Had you have posted your questions better with more relevant information you would have received different repsonse…

I still beilieve Contrl answered your all of your questions for you, so you got what you came for, your homework has been done for you, so it is unfair to tell contrl to be more helpful in the future, he took the time to help you, if you are going to be so defensive and ungrateful I doubt you will get any reponse in the future

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
there are posts very similar to yours posted almost every single day.

if you had read the sticky at the top of the steroid forum ‘for beginners’ you would have learnt a better way to structure your questions properly.

Had you have posted your questions better with more relevant information you would have received different repsonse…

I still beilieve Contrl answered your all of your questions for you, so you got what you came for, your homework has been done for you, so it is unfair to tell contrl to be more helpful in the future, he took the time to help you, if you are going to be so defensive and ungrateful I doubt you will get any reponse in the future[/quote]

Wow, everyone on this board is a complete asshole. I wasn’t looking for someone to “do my homework” for me, as I just said I wanted people who have real experience to basically echo everything I’ve already read.

Your time would probably be better spent posting more creepy threads about lingerie, Mr. 5’4".

Its great how you looked into my profile to try and dig some information on me, to have a pop and all you come back with is my height. And the fact i posted a thread of pictures with women wearing underwear.

Thanks for taking the time to look into my recent posts and profile.

you got your answers to your questions what else would you like someone to suck your dick?

Itt may be common practice in your gym, but free blow jobs just isnt the norm around here, you can go fuck off now bye

Listen kid this forum is not for playing being “grown-up”.

If you already know the answers to the questions then why post them in the first place.

No one will help you here!

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
you got your answers to your questions what else would you like someone to suck your dick?

Itt may be common practice in your gym, but free blow jobs just isnt the norm around here, you can go fuck off now bye[/quote]

Sweet, could you toss some more vulgar words around because it really gets your (inane) point in a constructive manner. Cuss words? I love 'em, can’t get enough, never stop posting them!

[quote]sawadeekrob wrote:
If you already know the answers to the questions then why post them in the first place.
[/quote]

Well for the third time, you can read and read and read on a subject and feel confident in your knowledge of it, but there’s also the desire to be reassured by people who have used themselves. How silly of me to think that people would be helpful enough to be supportive of a first time program instead of claw over one another to point out how much more they know about the subject than you because they have experience. When you guys see a new thread asking questions that have been asked before, do you just have a race to see who can point it out first?

Personally I am going to install a monitor above my bed with a direct RSS feed to new threads posted here, so I can make sure to berate anyone for asking something that has been asked before. This kind of technology is required to keep up with the latest, and of course greatest, methods in making that don’t help new users in anyway. F5 isn’t just a button, it’s a lifestyle.

For me, it’s F6.

Never spill milk on your keyboard.

[quote]FitnessFan wrote:
electric_eales wrote:
you got your answers to your questions what else would you like someone to suck your dick?

Itt may be common practice in your gym, but free blow jobs just isnt the norm around here, you can go fuck off now bye

Sweet, could you toss some more vulgar words around because it really gets your (inane) point in a constructive manner. Cuss words? I love 'em, can’t get enough, never stop posting them!

sawadeekrob wrote:
If you already know the answers to the questions then why post them in the first place.

Well for the third time, you can read and read and read on a subject and feel confident in your knowledge of it, but there’s also the desire to be reassured by people who have used themselves. How silly of me to think that people would be helpful enough to be supportive of a first time program instead of claw over one another to point out how much more they know about the subject than you because they have experience. When you guys see a new thread asking questions that have been asked before, do you just have a race to see who can point it out first?

Personally I am going to install a monitor above my bed with a direct RSS feed to new threads posted here, so I can make sure to berate anyone for asking something that has been asked before. This kind of technology is required to keep up with the latest, and of course greatest, methods in making that don’t help new users in anyway. F5 isn’t just a button, it’s a lifestyle. [/quote]

I wondered how come your social life was so lacking you had the time to look through my profile and previous posts, now I understand its because you lie in bed all day

Look fitness fan,

i am going to help you out. post you cycle plan properly starting with your age, weight, goals and then break down your cycle like this:

W1-8: Deca 300mg, Test Enth 250mg E3D
W9-10: Test Enth 250mg E3D
W11-12: nothing
W 13-18: Nolva 40mg/d for first week and then 20mg/d for rest

The Deca has a longer life than test so you only need to inj deca once a week and test at least twice a week but preferably every 3 days. It also sticks around a lot longer after your last injection so you want to drop it from the cycle a few weeks before the test so they clear at the same time. This is basic stuff that’s why you’re getting shit. It shows you are just posting what some bro told you to do and not what you have figured out on your own.

Some guys use aromasin at the start of PCT to clear out the extra estrogen that has built up in your system. I have never used it but it might not be a bad idea. Your doses aren’t huge but you should have Nolva on hand during your cycle just in case you are getting gyno symptoms so it makes sense to use it for your PCT as well if you already have it.

Read the newby thread. It will answer most of these questions and give you a much better understanding of what you are about to inject into your body.

Hey, stop bashing these guys when they are trying to help you. Sure they may be a little annoyed by the newbie questions, I know I asked newbie questions too, but you have to realize that they still are posting and helping people out. I don’t blame them for being annoying, in fact I went out and bought a book called “ANABOLICS 2000” just so I can really educate on what I might be putting in my body in a few years.

I asked a few questions here and there and realized all my answers can be answered in most articles and books. Save the questions for posting your cycle and opinions. I suggest you sincerely apologize if you wish to receive advice from these veterans. You really shouldn’t be biting the hand that feeds.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
Look fitness fan,

i am going to help you out. post you cycle plan properly starting with your age, weight, goals and then break down your cycle like this:

W1-8: Deca 300mg, Test Enth 250mg E3D
W9-10: Test Enth 250mg E3D
W11-12: nothing
W 13-18: Nolva 40mg/d for first week and then 20mg/d for rest

The Deca has a longer life than test so you only need to inj deca once a week and test at least twice a week but preferably every 3 days. It also sticks around a lot longer after your last injection so you want to drop it from the cycle a few weeks before the test so they clear at the same time. This is basic stuff that’s why you’re getting shit. It shows you are just posting what some bro told you to do and not what you have figured out on your own.

Some guys use aromasin at the start of PCT to clear out the extra estrogen that has built up in your system. I have never used it but it might not be a bad idea. Your doses aren’t huge but you should have Nolva on hand during your cycle just in case you are getting gyno symptoms so it makes sense to use it for your PCT as well if you already have it.

Read the newby thread. It will answer most of these questions and give you a much better understanding of what you are about to inject into your body. [/quote]

Exactly the point you posted without reading the newbie thread first, and even though you got answers to all your questions you still had a pop at contrl because his attitude was not as overly friendly as you would have liked.

[quote]Thewannabe wrote:
Hey, stop bashing these guys when they are trying to help you. Sure they may be a little annoyed by the newbie questions, I know I asked newbie questions too, but you have to realize that they still are posting and helping people out. I don’t blame them for being annoying, in fact I went out and bought a book called “ANABOLICS 2000” just so I can really educate on what I might be putting in my body in a few years.

I asked a few questions here and there and realized all my answers can be answered in most articles and books. Save the questions for posting your cycle and opinions. I suggest you sincerely apologize if you wish to receive advice from these veterans. You really shouldn’t be biting the hand that feeds.[/quote]

I like this kid, I reckon he should be like a mascot for the AAS veterans in steroid forum.

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
Thewannabe wrote:
Hey, stop bashing these guys when they are trying to help you. Sure they may be a little annoyed by the newbie questions, I know I asked newbie questions too, but you have to realize that they still are posting and helping people out. I don’t blame them for being annoying, in fact I went out and bought a book called “ANABOLICS 2000” just so I can really educate on what I might be putting in my body in a few years.

I asked a few questions here and there and realized all my answers can be answered in most articles and books. Save the questions for posting your cycle and opinions. I suggest you sincerely apologize if you wish to receive advice from these veterans. You really shouldn’t be biting the hand that feeds.

I like this kid, I reckon he should be like a mascot for the AAS veterans in steroid forum.

[/quote]

I also hope to be able to answer questions about AAS! It shall take me time… Just don’t want the folks getting all hyped up because I’m reading about steroids, I gotta read in my bedroom :.

I can’t believe I forgot about the Deca length, thanks for picking that one up.

But I still contest that there’s no reason for Aromasin for PCT, at all. In any case, it might be wise to take a dose of it alongside one’s last injection, as well as 8-10 days later, but not as a method for PCT. In any case, whatever amount of estrogen he would have floating around (minor amounts) would be beneficial.

Want a PCT? Grab yourself some Nolvadex and try this (mind you, this is assuming you didn’t use Deca):

Days 1-5: 60mg/day
Days 6-10: 40mg/day
Days 11-35: 20mg/day

I know most people usually split things by weeks, regardless of what it is. But frankly, for me, a week is too long a method of measuring time.

You might also want to consider HCG if you’re self-conscious about testicular shrinkage (mind you, it’s minor and only temporary).

Bah, I forgot to mention: You might want to consider lowering the dosage from 60mg to 40mg for the days mentioned as 60. I forgot some people seem to have odd issues with higher doses of Nolvadex.

Contrl, have you tried the test taper as well? I ask because you certainly seem fond of Nolva for PCT and I wonder, if you have done both, if you feel there is any big difference.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
How about asking a few questions at a time instead of throwing everything in a disorganized rant, how about that?

No, that’s not a good cycle. It should be 500mg of Test and no more than 300mg of Deca, unless you wanted to up your Test.

No, $240 is NOT a good price for that.

Obviously you claiming you’ve done months of research is a lie, because if you did you would know that Aromasin as PCT is crap. You should be using Nolva (and the PCT with Nolva is an entirely separate issue which I don’t feel like covering).

Use a 22g-ish needle to draw, and if possible inject with a 25g or anything close to it (but not smaller).

Nobody cares about your plausible deniability, because you’re using the term completely out of context.

Yes, you can claime you were not involved, but you would have to be an idiot to still try to claim the package.

If you don’t know what you’re using/how you’re using it, then you need to get out of here and back to the drawing board and educate yourself instead of wasting people’s valuable time, my own included, and saving us from the trice-weekly headache of lecturing you jackasses on what you’re doing.

This is not your house, mommy doesn’t live here.[/quote]

easy…temper,temper…i know its not easy contrl but you must have patients with the mentally challenged and a.d.d members…

[quote]gunsxl wrote:
easy…temper,temper…i know its not easy contrl but you must have patients with the mentally challenged and a.d.d members…
[/quote]

Yes, the mentally challenged members, such as the people who spell the word “patience” as “patients.”