First Cycle Log

IMG_2259

1 Like

Happy birthday man!

1 Like

Randomly stumbled upon your thread, happy bday!

1 Like

Thanx for the birthday wishes guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How did things go at the wedding?

Fantastic, thanks for asking. I had a blast

Meet any girls? Dance? Talk about hormones?

Progress pic under the training regiment of Dr Sir and after the end of my 2md cycle (also 250mg/wk for bout 8 wks)

I think I look pretty decent actually. Could be leaner (although when I flex my abdominals they are individually distinct now, however unflexed they are as shown)

Shoulders and back still (and always have) been wildly out of proportion compared to the rest of my physique. All in all Iā€™ve made some great progress, however my triceps refuse to look massive no matter what I do (insertions/muscle bellies, theyā€™re shapeless). My arms in general have always been very tough to grow, which is unfortunate as I do have short person proportions (somewhat stubby looking limbs)

I do wonder though what Iā€™d look like on higher doses, Iā€™m bloody tempted to try a high test dose or even an oral (not looking for a go ahead, just voicing my thoughts).

@physioLojik @??? Who would want to see this?

This was after I cut down a decent bit (wasnā€™t advised to do this but I was like yeet)

Also trimmed my body hair

You can breath out now lol

DO IT. Yolo!

Iā€™m confused? I wasnā€™t breathing in during this photo.

Hereā€™s more close up of the same !)

Itā€™s one of the poses I see physique athletes doing. Although I just looked it up, it appears Iā€™ve done it wrong, should be flaring/flexing lats and potentially activating transverse abdominis

Interesting, this was my process of thought when pondering why I SHOULDNā€™T do it

That and of recent my pain has come back, no point if I canā€™t train with extreme intensity

Take anotherā€¦

Another of what, closer, farther, different pose?

@charlie12

Well you said you did it wrong. Activate Those musclesā€¦ Try a different pose

Hereā€™s same pose done right. Stomach slightly sucked in, transverse activated, using lats more. Taken via video for a more accurate depiction

![

2 Likes

He have made some great progress! Especially on the shoulders. Great job!

Looking good, man. Keep at it.

Razor = Gainzzz

I have news. Private bloods on 200mg pharmaceutical grade sustanon came back at nadirā€¦ Said nadir (6 days post shotā€¦ or was it 5, either 5 or 6) was 500ng/dl, I am SHOCKED! Aside from the brief peak due to test prop lasting about 24 hrs Iā€™m floating around at perfectly healthy testosterone levels.

No wonder I had joint pain on 100mg test 200mg mast, my TT/FT and E2 mustā€™ve been down through the floor, pttttfffftftftftftffffffftttttftftftftft.

In all seriousness, I do find this to be somewhat strange, makes me believe either

A- I chow through test
B- the pharm grade sust from the pharmacy is under-dosed somehow, as Iā€™ve gotten better bloods (closer to 750ng/dl) on 175mg test e (from pharmacy)