First Cycle Log

The upside of maintaining your weight, I still have and wear the suit I wore as a groomsman in my brother’s wedding in 1986, and the one I wore in my wedding in 1988. I’m heavier now, but much leaner, so they both still fit.

I’ve wanted to get custom suits for a long time, but I just can’t justify it, given how infrequently I wear suits, and how much my bodyweight fluctuates. I do buy custom dress shirts mostly, although I’ve found a couple high end brands that cater towards athletes in their construction. Pants are the hardest, which I would imagine is the case for you too. Not a lot of companies out there making custom dress pants for athletes. Every pair of dress pants I own is super tight through the thighs, and I basically can’t put anything in the pockets.

1 Like

@charlie12
Well this is how mine turned out! Mmmm… mmmm… I understand now, why you drank the sauce!

2 Likes

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I can’t handle temps over 80 degrees F (so around 25-26 degrees C). Got very dark skin so I seldom get sunburnt but it’s so, SO fucking unpleasant when it’s like 95-110 degrees day after day

Laser hair removal place says my skin is grade IV I believe (or was it grade V) I’ll check up again. It’s very strange, my fraternal twin is grade I, my genetics span from sphardic and ashlanazi Jewish to melanesian so I’m a lot of things. But I don’t get sunburnt, and I fell asleep on the beach in the sun for like 1 1/2 hrs the other day.

Edit: tis grade IV

1 Like

Welcome to Texas!

1 Like

Sooooo … Anyone have any tips for talking to girls? I’m gonna be at a wedding on my 18th, then I’m going out during the night, gonna be tons of single women to talk to.

I can’t “be myself” because then I start talking about medicine and pharmacy, that tends to put people off. No one wants to hear about the activation of the sympathetic nervous system while they’re dancing lol.

@chickenlittle how was the malva puddddddiiinnnnggg

The pudding was verrryyyyy good! I used the evaporated milk in the sauce. Deeeeelicious!
Thank for the recipe, it’s definitely a keeper!

@unreal24278 I’d avoid trying to chat up the girls at the wedding. Just talk to them as though they were a friend.

And maybe don’t go on obsessively about pharmaceuticals and nervous systems.

If a girl likes you, she’ll not mind that you’re a bit weird and autistic.

2 Likes

I think the real question here is…
Can you dance?

1 Like

Altho I’m am not autistic I have bad social anxiety. It’s only around people I don’t know. When I’m around my friends I’m probably the loudest most out going but if you put me in a unknown environment I am quiet and very observent. With that being said one of the things that helps me open up is “budding up” so to speak. If I’m with a friend are two it takes the intimacy out of the encounter with other person so im not under pressure. Also ofcourse I’d be lieing if I said alcohol doesn’t help. I know your on the younger side and I think I have read where you don’t drink so this may not be a option for you but it damn sure helps me.

Luckily I’m married now and don’t have to deal with trying to meet woman and my wife is a " social butterfly" so she is my go to wing woman

Oh and you can always try some of those dating apps! You’d be surprised the amount of woman who like those “wierd quirky guys” the benefits of a dating app are

1. you can get to know a little bit about each other before ever meeting

2. you can take your time to reply instead of being out on the spot for a verbal response

3. youl find girls who really don’t give a shit about you or your personality they just want some dick from an attractive guy.

As long as you are OK with emotionless sex and being used like a stud horse the last one can be great. Back in the day I actually found more girls looking for this than anything else

Disclaimer: watch out for the trannies using those apps you don’t wanna get surprised by the ol banana hammock on the first date

1 Like

Believe it or not I’m a pretty decent dancer, I can slow dance and break dance, not anything special but I can hold my ground (actually I’d say I’m slightly above average with regard to breakdancing), however at a fancy wedding I doubt I’ll need to bust any moves lol, also I dislike break dancing because I despise hip hop music.

I do drink, just occasionally, I also find it helps take off the edge in social situations, however it isn’t a long term solution due to the myriad of adverse affects alcohol has on just about every organ in the body, if I was to have enough drinks to take the edge off in every social situation in which I was anxious I’d probably be dead lol. It’s going to be my 18th at this particular event so I’m going do be drinking quite a lot on this particular occasion. I had quite a few last night in preparation to test my tolerance, though not enough to have any large effect, I have a veeeeerrry high alcohol tolerance even though I don’t drink often, it appears to run in my father’s side of the family. I’ve only ever been properly “drunk” on one occasion, and it was a mightily unpleasant experience which I don’t particularly want to replicate, so I’ll pace myself on said birthday to avoid getting to that state again. Getting quite tipsy is fun on occasions, getting smashed isn’t (at least I don’t think it is), and it appears it’s a fine line between how much is too much, it only takes one extra drink to get taken over the edge, hence why pacing is so important to make sure I don’t go over that line where fun becomes ruined because I’m too intoxicated.

I’m TOTALLY fine with this in the short term to ease some of my sexual frustration. It isn’t a long term solution however as an outlet for some of my frustration (as long as the partner is okay with the situation) I’d be down for it.

Aaannnnnnd I’ve been out off.

2 Likes

VOIDH! :grin:

Damn it’s 104 degrees right now.

Do you not have a/c? I would think that would be like a prerequisite there.

I do but I spend a lot of time outside. Manual labour and the likes (I live on a farm), I also tend to cycle to and from places because I enjoy cycling. My house is fairly big thus it’s difficult to cool down with A/C, the electricity bill would be massive. So I do use the A/C but I’m conscious to not use it too much

1 Like

Farmer, genius, dancer, cook, bodybuilder, what girl could say no to all that?

1 Like

Where from? Online place or in store? I’m in the market for a new wave of dress shirts and I’ve been underwhelmed by the ones I’ve bought so far. Hope this doesn’t qualify as source talk.

I’ve bought from a few. I like J Hilburn. I know the guys who started mizzen and main, they have an awesome company, went to school with them. so I’d recommend them as well.

State and Liberty is wonderful. I love their fabric. I don’t actually have ‘custom’ shirts from them, just off the rack, and they fit well. Only company i’ve bought from that I liked without custom sizing.

It’s my birthday… Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy yeeeeeeeeeeeetttt

3 Likes

Happy birthday!!!

1 Like