First Cycle Log

I was under the impression that you gained most of that weight in an 8 month period. Even the 3kg in 4 weeks is a job well done as its over a 1lb a week. When I am bulking my goal is to average 1-2lbs a week. Anymore and I gain fat.

Regarding your size… I am short too man but you don’t need to let it get to you. I’m pretty close to the same height as you but its never held me back. I was barely 100lbs in early high school, graduated at maybe 135 after working out since 16, bulked to 165 in college, and since then have gradually crept up to 185-190 in my late 30s (15-18% BF).

Hey @physiolojik how do I rid myself of excess acne? Im getting my pre-teen acne back, I’ve never had much acne, there was a phase or two when I was like twelve and it seems as it’s come back to around the extent it was back then. Granted it might not seem like much acne but it’s still more than I’d like, the photo doesn’t do much justice but if you zoom in you can see tons of blackheads and pimples on my back.

It’s my back and shoulders where it’s been the worse, my face is almost spotless, I shower 2-3 times a day and I wash. I’m aware the more androgenic steroids can cause acne due to hypertrophy of the sebaceous glands and whatnot, Anavar never gave me acne, nandrolone never gave me acne, just test, anyhow I was wondering if there’s anything I can do at all, it isn’t the cosmetic side of it that bothers me, it’s the fact that some of the pimples become itchy so I tend to scratch at them, I’ve got two on the side of my head that have become like … Bloody so Yeet.

Secondly is there a reason my back and chest tend to grow faster than my arms, is it genetic? I appear to have a good response to even low doses of anabolic steroids, given that I put on 5kg in under 10 wks from 250mgs of test… Or maybe I just train and eat well. My back has always been … A highlight, that and my shoulders and chest, arms lag behind significantly. Sucks, if my joints weren’t so shitty I’d totally go balls out and try compete and shit (still gonna compete, but I can’t go very high up with my shitty joints or I’ll end up like fucking Ronnie Coleman). Anyway I think I’m doing well considering I haven’t even been back in the game for a year and I can’t compete. When I finish up my cycle I’m gonna post pics of my back flexed, my legs, arms and all that jazz again to compare. I think I’ve made significant progress so far, aside from my triceps, they won’t… Fucking … Groooowww

To anyone following, I hit 74.9kg and I’ve decided to cut, the cycle ends in like two weeks, in which I’m going back to 140mgs/wk for five weeks then I’m cruising at 200mgs of whatever, probably testosterone, unless I cut my test in half and add a low dose of something else, still totalling 200mgs/wk, However I have no reason to do so at the moment. The cut started like two weeks ago, and I’m starting to see more definition so that’s good, but the scale won’t budge, so I’m just going by looks.

1 Like

Just a little update next week will be the last week of the cycle. Then I’ll go to my trt dose but cruise on 200mg/wk (adding 10mg of test prop/day), which is actually the equiv of about 220mg of test e / wk then 3-4 weeks before bloods I’ll cut everything but my TRT, then post bloods I’m going to cruise on 200mg for at least 8 months before I think about doing anything again. All in all it’s been fun though, the super libido, the mad gainz, the energy, the sense of well-being, the feeling of superhuman-ness. I wonder what I’d feel like with a TT of 2000+ (250mg/wk probs has me around 1200-1400). However I’m not going to test that out anytime soon.

So it went like this, I went from 70-75kg (original pic up top was taken a few months prior to cycle I was 66kg in the pics. Now I’ve cut down to 73, I’m going to try cut down to 72 by the next week. I’ll be leaner and bigger. Despite not being a significant weight change (I wasn’t trying to gain a lot of weight) I’ve recomped daily significantly, I look much bigger despite not much of a scale change occuring. My arms have finally grown to be more in proportion with my body. Next week I’ll upload progress pics. To cut 1kg in a week I’ll have to be aggressive about it, as I don’t tend to lose weight so easily (because I tend to eat in a surplus without realising how much I’m eating… Because I get snacky) then later during the day I add up all my calories and I’m like “fuck, that’s 500 calories over maintenance”.

The cycle ended nearly two weeks ago. I have progress pics taken from me recently, in a flattened state (anxiety causes me to eat less)

Back before

Back after

Back after but leaning back and opening up more

Whatever this pose is before

ujpeg)

Whatever pose this is after

My legs didn’t grow much, my calves did but not my thighs, I might add a leg pic later. Overall I think I did okayish, I think I totalled 8ish weeks on 250mg/wk. (Well like 8 weeks and 4 days), was gonna push it out to ten but Im almost positive the UGL test prop and TNE fucks with my heart rate, my body potentially doesn’t like something they mix the oil with. Then again my body also has bad reactions to primoteston too.

Random arm before

)

Random arm after

!
If anyone looks at these photos on the after back pics you can see what appears to be a dimple on my left shoulder, that’s actually a birth defect, I have abnormal bone growth around that shoulder, I’ve put on enough muscle to the point where the extra bone isn’t visible, however structurally my shoulders look different, when I flex the left one my itself it looks as if my shoulder has four heads, I’ll post a pic.

All in all, I didn’t make as much progress as I thought but I promised before and after pics. I seem to be retaining water as can be seen in pics, I look thicker, but not all that much bigger. Currently 160lb I believe, I was nearly 170 like three weeks ago but I was getting fat and cut down, I’ll be on my prescribed trt dose for a couple more weeks, then I get bloods, reassess from there. 250mg by my previous bloods would’ve gotten me to about 1300-1500ng/dl

@getcutgetbutt
@newbvet
@anon10035199
@flappinit
@ChickenLittle

Can’t think of anyone else who might be interested in seeing the results from low doses.

1 Like

I think @physioLojik would interested as well.

You look great! Could almost paint a billboard on that back! I agree with you about the progress. You look fuller but not much bigger.

If your body doesn’t like it, it doesn’t. No way to get around that. Sometimes that just means you have to work harder than the next guy. Doesn’t mean you can’t get there, just means you may have to take the dirt road instead of the freeway. ( The scenery is usually better on the dirt road anyway :wink:)

You had a lot going on during this cycle and I would not beat myself up too bad about it. Timing can be everything in life. Anxiety is bastard! If it causes more anxiety than reward, it’s time to get rid of it. You will make more gains when your mind is in a better place.

1 Like

Nice. Can definitely see where you added in some extra muscle. Shoulders look like they grew nicely.

How you feel after coming back down to TRT doses?

Holy shit brother, call the cops. You need to report a theft. Someone stole your butt.

1 Like

Hahaha it’s there, I was just squeezing my glutes making them look flatter

My libido has dropped off a fair bit, other than that everything’s alright. Interestingly the panic attacks I’ve had recently were after dropping the dose.

my shoulders, back, calves and biceps (but not triceps dammit) are what grew the most

1 Like

I have nothing helpful to add … but I just finished reading your story including your first post here …

You have a very interesting story.

The one when I was 16y/o wondering about nandrolone? I’ve come a long way since then (not so much knowledge, more with regard to getting the pain and other aspects of my life under control).

What’s you’re story, why are you on TRT?

… got a few hours?

Hahahah

Actually I DO!!! Summer holidays have started

No matter how smart I am or how many times I’ve thought of it it still messes with my mind that you’re starting summer while I’m shoveling the snow in my driveway.

2 Likes

Yeet so I woke up in the middle of the night feeling off, and I realised my heart was beating very fast (about 170BPM). I became very faint, nauseous and dizzy so I quickly rushed toward the support of an adult who is also a medical practitioner. My heart beat was regular, but it had shot up to around 220BPM, very fast. I was shaking uncontrollably and was very cold (this was about an hour ago). Due to the fact my heart beat and pulse was regular (despite how fast it was), I didn’t go to hospital (would have however the fast heart rate died down after about ten minutes), keep in mind this is absent of anxiety. Recently I have been having arrythmias though (both in the form of PVC’s and something else, not sure what the something else is). I am wearing a 24hr halter moniter soon. There’s something wrong, I don’t know what that something is or whether it’s going to be lethal however I’m tired and going to sleep now just posting this in case I don’t wake up in the morning yeet. I’d gander I probably have an abnormality with one of my heart’s electrical pathways or potentially a heart defect. Cardiomyopathy is possible, but unlikely, also having comprehensive set of bloods done to rule out other conditions.

I don’t think my mild, short term AAS caused this, it may have exacerbated an underlying condition, I’ve been off cycle for a little while now. (Like 7-8 weeks I think). Anyway just updating, if im still alive and well next week I’ll update with the results of my stuff

Either way whatever happens it’s been really nice being on here… So thanks for accepting me and all my strangeness.

@iron_yuppie @physioLojik @ChickenLittle @anon10035199 @getcutgetbutt

And yea I actually can’t handle the heat, which is strange considering how naturally tan/olive I am. I prefer the American snowy winters. I assume you’re in the south if you’re currently shoveling snow, NC just had a nice snowstorm, I’ve been there before in the summer, saw some wicked thunderstorms (I like thunderstorms), and the weather, I know a lot about weather and how to read weather related data #funfactswithunreal24278

2 Likes

You are a hell of a lot smarter then me so you probably already have, but have you ever been diagnosed with SVT (supraventricular tachychardia) or ruled it out? I can actually respond to this post from something you said only because my wife has been diagnosed with SVT (most everything else you post is out my league). But on that note it sounds very similar to what my wife has experienced and ended up in the ER the first time because it scared the hell out of her. She doesn’t experience it very often but does occasionally pop up and is able to usually calm it down with vagal manuevers. On positive note though SVT is usually not too serious.

I wore shorts and a hoodie and walked my kid to school this morning. But summer here will be 90 days or so with 105-110+ degree

It was SVT, but the question is, what triggered it, and why? Also doesn’t account for the arrythmias, sudden HR increase upon standing etc.

You will be fine. Get it checked out as thoroughly as possible but try to stay positive mentally. The brain can fuck with very hard. Makes you believe the worst, then anxiety builds and builds, which does nothing but cause more symptoms.

And I live in the South West of the US—Arizona. No snow here. Shorts and Tshirts 99% of the year.

I’m guessing your anxiety triggered the SVT (although a lot of time it can’t be pinned to anything in particular), but your right it does not account for the arrythmias.

From what my wife’s heart doc told her though, at least for her, they believe one of her electrical signals in her heart just misfires and causes it without any real reason. Although it may also be related to her have a bicuspid rather than a tricuspid heart but that is coming from me and not her doc. I don’t know if the doc ever said anything along that line.

Wasn’t anxiety, it woke me up in the middle of the night. Anxiety might’ve made it worse, however the initial tachycardia was independent of anxiety