First Cycle Log... Hypothetically

Hypothetically speaking, say if I or a friend was to run a first cycle it might go something like this.

Test E 500mg/week 12 weeks. Shot Monday, Thursday
Anadrol 50mg/day 4 weeks.

PCT
Nolva 40mg/day week 14-16
Nolva 20mg/day week 16-18

Adex on hand for any gyno flares, and might run it through some of the PCT.

Was hoping for a 600mg/week Test and 400mg/week Deca cycle but things changed and I guess I have to make do with what is on hand.

First week of test was front loaded, which left my quad a bit worse for wear. Since then the good old ventro glute site has worked wonders.
Starting weight was about 92kg. 3 weeks into it, I’m weighing in at 106kg and my strength has gone through the roof.

I had a little test of 1RMs, before the start. These were after a 3 month holiday so they were down on all time PBs but still will used them for comparisons sake.

Squat 140kg missed, 120kg fairly comfortable
Bench 100kg missed, 90kg struggling
Deadlift 185kg 1RM 6 months ago, haven’t tested a 1RM since
Military Press 1RM 71kg

Today as they stand
Squat 140kg 10x3 easy, 100kg 20 rep breathing squats easy
Bench 95kg 5x5
Deadlift 150kg 5x3
Military Press 65kg 5x5 easy

If I can get my hands on some deca, would love to up the test to 600mg and run deca at 400 but time, $$, and availability will play a major role.

Bushy do you think its a good idea to post up my hypothetical cycle on here, seeing as how our good friends might be up here checking?

I think it’s a better idea to run the test without deca for your first cycle, as does most everyone. Worry about adding more compounds in the future.

That honestly is what I would expect from a first cycle using test and anadrol. If I knew your friend I would let him know that when using anadrol there is no need for a frontload of test. His quad would thank me. Don’t be discourage if after 5 weeks your progress begins to slow, keep your diet cranked up and you will make continued progress.

First cycle huh? Looks very similar to the very the one im running… all hypothetically of course. Congrats on the increases brother, but, it almost looks like your jumping so quick that you could run into joint problems after discontinuing the anadrol. I mean im not for sure on this but maybe a vet can confirm this??.. And i am only saying this bc joint problems suck to the n’th degree.

Also, let me know how the anadrol is going for ya so far (really considering using sometime in the future)…

But, as far as the decca goes, I personally would just hold off bc your already 3 weeks into the cycle and by the time you get the decca, and the decca esters start taking afect, it could be pretty far into the 12wk cycle.

2thepain:
Why would you not frontload on this anadrol/test cycle sir?

Thanks guys, I’ll keep it updated as much as I can

Phyzeekk - Hate to say it but joint problems seem to be creeping up on me. I don’t know whether its the increased workload, going from training 2-3 times a week to 5 day a week program, or the actual jump in strength and weights lifted. My knee feels funny, the actual bone, when walking around and especially going down stairs, but when I load up the bar and warm up into squats I don’t feel a single thing.
My main concern atm is my wrists. They are really taking a caning, from pressing 5 times a week, front squats, and powercleans with dodgy ass bars at the gym.
Flexibility has suffered the most from my little holiday, and its showing now. Can’t hold the bar olympic style front squats without being in pain. Don’t know whether its just a flexibility issue, or whether my arms have gotten bigger so I can’t physically hold the bar there without discomfort. Wishful thinking I say lol

Bushy, that is some funny shit!

14 kilograms = 30.8647167 pounds

Uhh…what are you eating, and where can I get some of it?

wow 30lbs in 21 days hmmm?
Regarding Deca since you’re already three weeks in and you still don’t have it you might do well to table the thought for next time. No law saying you can’t run Deca for 7-8 weeks, just suboptimal results. Although the way you’re gaining you really don’t need to worry about suboptimal results

[quote]Phyzeekk wrote:
2thepain:
Why would you not frontload on this anadrol/test cycle sir?
[/quote]

Oral kick starts i.e. dbol/anadrol are usually used to get immediate gains in weight and strength while waiting for a longer estered test to kick in. This occurs generally in about 3 weeks when using test E or cyp. In this case I believe the OP, or his friend is using a frontload of test to try to achieve the same thing. Since the oral is taking care of the first 4 weeks of the cycle the only thing that will come from the higher starting test dose is a rise in SHBG which could affect gains later into the cycle.

Hey ZZZ747. Whats going on brother. Srry to here about the joint pain, but glad to hear your gaining the way you are… How much of that are you getting from fat? Again about the joints. Im kinda worried for you. Once you end the anadrol and the test gets in swing you will want to lessen the load and up the sets.

Right now your getting the fluid in the joints from the retention of Anadrol. Remember tes is bad for collagen synthesis. So youll still be having the strength of a gorilla, but the joints of a senior citizen. This may be inaccurate, but i am passing on to you what i have read many times.

Have no doubt in my mind, that my gains so far are mostly water retention from anadrol. I had my last pill last night so will see how much I keep from it.
On a side not, my first ever cycle, which was 50mg DBol a day for a month, ended up in a weight gain of about 12kg.

ATM I’m on a see-food diet. Anything I see will end up in my mouth. I don’t have any problems putting on weight.

If I read the word “hypothetical” one more time on this forum, I may explode. It’s no more a cop-out or waiver than the “[XXX] is a fictional character that blah blah blah” crap you see in other forums. Enough with this shit. It’s neither “cute” nor funny. You’re on steroids. Period.

I wasn’t trying to be cute nor funny, but with a possibility of an upcoming trial that I might be facing, anything that I say here might be used against me. As there is no doubt that feds/cops/customs search these forums, I’d rather play a little role play game and give fellow T members an insight into a cycle I have concocted in my brain.

[quote]ZZZ747 wrote:
I wasn’t trying to be cute nor funny, but with a possibility of an upcoming trial that I might be facing, anything that I say here might be used against me. As there is no doubt that feds/cops/customs search these forums, I’d rather play a little role play game and give fellow T members an insight into a cycle I have concocted in my brain.[/quote]

I honestly don’t care to know exactly what your legal issues are, but if it is possible that some jail time may be in your future you should take certain precautions. Make sure that you will be fully recovered and through with your PCT completely before any possible incarceration. If you get put away in the middle of a cycle or right after you finish without PCT you could have some serious problems. Nothing like being locked up and completely shutdown.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
If I read the word “hypothetical” one more time on this forum, I may explode. It’s no more a cop-out or waiver than the “[XXX] is a fictional character that blah blah blah” crap you see in other forums. Enough with this shit. It’s neither “cute” nor funny. You’re on steroids. Period.[/quote]

Lol,....

You’re absolutely right. I am guilty of this sin too recently I’m afraid, ha, haaa. The things we do to “feel” more secure are funny at times aren’t they? I shall do my part to refrain my good man.

still chuckling,

ToneBone

Just got back from the gym, after a little break, 5 days, 140kg squats 5x5, and 67.5kg 5x5 military press.
I have the pressing ability of a 10yo girl on steroids lol

Will be throwing in plenty of fish oil tablets, to up the omega 3s, help with the joint pain. I don’t know whether its mental, or that the joints aren’t used to the new weights but will make sure to take it easy.
Last thing I want is an injury

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Sorry Contrl, I admit nothing. Everything I say is for amusement and education only. I am a fantasist. I don’t use steroids or other drugs any more.

However sometimes I do like to roleplay how it might feel if I were doing any performance enhancing drugs.

Bushy[/quote]

I see where you’re coming from.

But the thing is, he lives in a country where streamed data (to include telephone communication, e-mail, texts, and even IMs) wiretapping is completely legal without a warrant, under the Telecommunications (Interception) Amendment (Stored Communications) Act 2004. Your country of residence is not nearly as militant.

Just had another shot, last time a little bit of oil leaked out, so thought I would take on board some advice and keep the needle in the for a little while after finishing the injection. Well I pulled out the needle and blood started pouring out. A fair bit. When I aspirated there was no blood, must have nicked a vessel or something on the way out.

Weight this morning 108.6kg