First Cycle - Let Me Have It.

250mg of Test Prop. every 4th day for 6 weeks. 3 Weeks in, 10mg of Nolva/day. At the end of cycle 20mg Nolva/day for the next 2 weeks.

The length and dosage are low for a good reason.

The main questions here are -

A) Is that PCT going to be Sufficient? I am Gyno Sensitive and have a little bit of it already naturally.

B) I don’t want to EXPLODE. I want faster and more defined gains at the end of it after all water retention is gone…ect. I can’t get caught…family/work are both juice knowledgeable.

Weights - 6day/week. Increasing calories to 4500-5000.

I know about my diet/proper lifting/sleep/supplements…ect.

At this point, who cares?

You had a thread of people telling not to juice at 18 years old.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1482097&pageNo=0#1482097

If you fucked up, live with it.

I forgot to ask if I could inject only in my delts. IE. 1st shot - Right Delt
2nd Shot - Left Delt
3rd Shot - Right Delt
4th Shot - Left Delt
ect…

[quote]4est wrote:

If you fucked up, live with it.[/quote]

On the contrary my friend. I haven’t “fucked” anything up. Why be a dick man? I asked a question. Answer it or stfu. I really don’t care to hear any negative comments at this point. I know the good and the bad. Advice…that’s what I need. Is that so hard?

Fuck up #1 - you are 18

Fuck up #2 - After your first post, 9 people took time to respond. They encouraged your hard work and said juice could wait. You ignored that advice.

Fuck up #3 - Doing a cycle for slight gains. A person can get the type of gains you mention with hard work and good diet.

Fuck up #4 - A person’s first cycle is their best cycle. It should never be 1/2 assed. You just wasted your first cycle.

Lemme see here…[quote]4est wrote:
Fuck up #1 - you are 18 [/quote]

agreed…to early

[quote]
Fuck up #2 - After your first post, 9 people took time to respond. They encouraged your hard work and said juice could wait. You ignored that advice. [/quote]

Didn’t see the post…but I’ll take your word for it…in the council of many comes wisdom

[quote]
Fuck up #3 - Doing a cycle for slight gains. A person can get the type of gains you mention with hard work and good diet. [/quote]

That will preach…once again…correct and on point. Not that you need to know that

[quote]
Fuck up #4 - A person’s first cycle is their best cycle. It should never be 1/2 assed. You just wasted your first cycle.[/quote]

Dang…batting 100%. There is no reason for anyone who is 18 to pop a drop at 18 By the way…cool personal page…very cool pics bro

Tell me why it’s crap? Screw the fact that I’m 19. (Yes, just aged) I don’t want to hear your rants on how young I am. Tell me what you would tell the 30 year old that is physically ready.

The cycle isn’t half assed. I’m going to bust my ass, eat perfectly, sleep like a baby, and dream big. That’s how I do things, big or nothing. I just can’t go BOOM one day and be like…yeh it’s natural.

[quote]Wick3d73 wrote:
Tell me why it’s crap? Screw the fact that I’m 19. (Yes, just aged) I don’t want to hear your rants on how young I am. Tell me what you would tell the 30 year old that is physically ready.

The cycle isn’t half assed. I’m going to bust my ass, eat perfectly, sleep like a baby, and dream big. That’s how I do things, big or nothing. I just can’t go BOOM one day and be like…yeh it’s natural.
[/quote]

Your cycle sucks - not because you are 19 - but because it sucks. Prop E4D? What the fuck are you even thinking?

About the only think you will do is cripple yourself, and shut your ass down.

Try learning a little before acting like you know a fucking thing about this end of the pool. You don’t - and it shows.

[quote]Wick3d73 wrote:

[/quote]

How can you expect people to give you advice as they would a 30 year-old with plenty of years under his belt lifting naturally, when you’re a recently turned 19 year-old without the experience?

It’s not that they’re trying to discriminate you by your age, it’s the fact that you’re not physiologically ready to juice. Ultimately, they’re going to tell you what you should know, not what you want to hear.

[quote]Wick3d73 wrote:
The cycle isn’t half assed. I’m going to bust my ass, eat perfectly, sleep like a baby, and dream big. That’s how I do things, big or nothing. I just can’t go BOOM one day and be like…yeh it’s natural. [/quote]

What you said earlier = half assed cycle. Also, you have wasted your first cycle. Reread fuckup #3 and #4.

[quote]Wick3d73 wrote:
B) I don’t want to EXPLODE. I want faster and more defined gains at the end of it after all water retention is gone…ect. I can’t get caught…family/work are both juice knowledgeable.[/quote]

Stop reading what you think people have said and look at what we have actually told you.

[quote]Wick3d73 wrote:
4est wrote:

If you fucked up, live with it.

On the contrary my friend. I haven’t “fucked” anything up. Why be a dick man? I asked a question. Answer it or stfu. I really don’t care to hear any negative comments at this point. I know the good and the bad. Advice…that’s what I need. Is that so hard?

[/quote]

check out this link: http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=354419&pageNo=5

scroll to the bottom and read about test prop,and then figure out if you’re using test prop corectly, and then you’ll understand why people you screwed up.

Thanks Cyco.

I’m not sure if you have done your cycle yet, or what your other 9 or so posts were.
I understand your hear to get some advice, the best I could give you is go for either a Test E @ 500mg a week for 8 weeks.

Or I have also seen people do just deca at 400mg a week for 8 weeks.

You may want to consider some test with the deca, I hear you will need it.

I dont know personally about the just deca cycle as I have not done it.

anyway what ever your choice maybe good luck champ.

Bud

I’m gonna be nice here incase you don’t read or have some standard against it.

Prop shouldn’t be used every fourth day. Prop is best every other day in my opinion.
If you said 100 mg EOD then you would make a little more sense. You need to understand that the people here aren’t bashing you or being mean, they are actually trying to help you.

Honestly you should be grateful I’m in a good mood and chose to be nice. That being said, you are a retard for wanting to do this, take some time and grow naturally, do your research and look at gear again in six years when you’re 25 and in much better shape.

I love when young guys say “I don’t wanna get too huge” like they aren’t going to be able to stop putting on lean mass…that’s something you have to work hard for.

Steroids are something that makes hard work in the gym a little more enjoyable, able to happen a little more often, and pay off a little more with gains…they are not a magic pill that makes you lean and jacked overnight without hard work. I can tell by your posts that you have impatience as your motivation. Thats the wrong way to go about this.

If you wanna try something that isn’t going to fuck you up too bad by being a stupid kid, will give you a little extra lean mass, and make you look more cut try anavar at 60-80mg/d in cycles of no longer than 8 weeks. You will still get opinions from pretty much everyone on this site that you are too young to gear.

I’m not going to tell you you’re too young to juice, just like everyone else here.

In fact, I would say go ahead with the proposed cycle and get back to us with the results.

After all, it’s your body and I’m not one to tell you what to do with it.

Juicing at 19 is two years too early for most people, but the decision is ultimately yours. Do what feels right for you, based upon the best knowledge that you have.

That all sounds good to me, you sound motivated and have a positive attitude. So I’m not going to put you down, I’d rather inspire you to train hard and go for your dreams.

Anyway, I don’t think it’s a crap cycle. I’d call it a low dose ‘junior’ cycle. I think 6 weeks WITH 250mg e4d testosterone propionate will make a lot more difference, than 6 weeks without the testosterone. It is a powerful substance, even in lower dosages. But propionate is better every 3 days rather than 4.

I don’t think 6 weeks at that dose will do any permament damage. Of course, don’t blame me if anything fucks up.

To the OP - in your knowledge, what’s the worst that can happen? e.g. Gyno? Missing out on a growth spurt? Shutdown of gonad function?