First Cycle in 20 Years, Advice?

Hi guys,

First thank you for having me on the forum I’m seeking some advice for reaching my goals and getting back in shape losing fat with addition of T and exercise.
I’ll be 42 in July, I’ve been in the gym lifting and boxing most my life. I’d say modestly I have great fundamentals on exercise and diet. I did one cycle of T in my early 20s and never did any gear again.
At 37 I came down with a virus, loaded with antibiotics and hospitalized for a month totally took me out of trying and normal diet. I haven’t got back on track in 5 years, gained a lot of fat, lost muscle, feel and look like and old fat mans body.
About 2 years ago I went to a TRT doctor and was sent a program consisting of test, hcg, b12 shots, nova, anastrozole and I had purchased anavar seperatly.
For whatever reason I didn’t start the program but had it delivered.
To the point, I want to start this program, not as TRT but as a cycle. I’d like some advice on how to cycle this program to get the best results to mostly lose fat as fast as possible, restore some of the muscle I lost and feel good again. Could I just jump on a program or do I need Ron lose some fat first?
I recently took some blood test with my primary care doctor I’ll post with my gear, diet and states below. I want to thank you in advance and look forward to the feed back.

5’6
190lbs look like a guy that used to be muscular :expressionless:
Over 30% body fat
1500 calories
Recent diet
60% protein
30% fat good fats
10% carbs
Thinking of starting a Keto Diet (thoughts)?

Just doing cardio 2 a day for now
Fasted In The morning and after dinner hour walk
No training for now as when I do everything hurts.

Pharma:
30 ml 250mg test cyp
HCG 11,000 iu
30 ml b12
Nova 10mg 60 ct
Anastrozole 1 mg 28ct
Anavar 50mg 150ct

Any other info needed for advice just let me know.
Thank you all again!

real simple…

test cyp 250mg 2x a week

Var 100mg ED

250iu ED for the last 2 weeks of HCG

Throw the adex in the trash where it belongs or at leqast wait and see if you actually need it, which you most likely will not.

For future reference use aromasin, not adex, especially at your age.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply,
Forgot to post blood work image|690x44image

Can you suggest timing and how long I run each test, var, hcg etc…
What is the difference and reason adex belongs in the trash. Can I jump right in or should I lose some weight first might seem like dumb question but just want to take caution.

not sure if I’ll need addition blood work throughout the cycle

Run the test 12-16 weeks.

var for 6-8 weeks at the end or 4 up front and 4 at the end.

hcg the last 2 weeks of the cycle after your last inj

NO need for blood work while on cycle unless you’re having an issue or you want specific info. IT will come up messed up and you don’t live on cycle, hence, cycle.

arimidex is a estrogen blocker allowing a rebound when you get off of it. aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor of estrogen. NO rebound. arimidex negatively affects lipids (cholesterol panel) aromasin doesn’t.

I appreciate your time and advice brother!
I’m sure I’ll have other thoughts questions as I go.
I’ll research and familiarize myself with aromasin

If I need adex or Aromasin when should I start it how will I know?I’m concerned with bloat and Gyno
I’d say after gaining so much fat I already feel like I have bitch tits
From 165-170 to 190-195 lbs

Google gyno symptoms, you should get a good idea from that. Biggest thing I’ve heard is itchy nipples and then swolen. I’ve not had issues with gyno, aside from some lymph node swelling on an oral nandrolone (which went away when I stopped taking it). If you’re carrying as much chub as you say, bloat may be harder to id - not sure how to help you on that one. Might watch how your face looks?

1 Like

Never had gyno but definitely stored fat on my chest and armpit areas.
For bloat I have hydrochlorothiazide that should help no?

If you have high blood pressure necessitating a prescription diuretic, a cycle may not be the best idea for you.

2 Likes

You’ll know. If your BP goes up too high, you are crazy bloated or you get very puffy, sore or itchy nips start your AI at 1mg or 10-12mg ed respectively for a week and then cut the dose in half and tape as needed

I was in a similar situation at 37 y/o and started Keto over a year ago. Just started TRT in April. I also had some type 2 DM issues which keto solved but when TRT started I took on alot of water weight. In April 2017 my bodyfat was 31% and is now 22.%. I FEEL great but I also now work hard to keep progress on dropping bodyfat.

I believe the high blood pressure was due to stress as a business owner so I had a prescription. I haven’t taken the prescription in over 6-8 months and bp is 122 over 83 highest reading as of late 143/94

What’s your thoughts?

What would you consider to high of a bp
To start the cycle?
And while on a cycle?

Diastolic around 80 is considered the high end of normal, so you’re probably okay there. From what I understand, cycling will increase your BP (I believe it is due to increased hematocrit/RBC production) so I would definitely monitor that while on. I’m no Doc (volunteer EMT), but I recall that a narrowing between the two numbers is bad (I’d have to look up what it means). I also just read that having a high diastolic over time can lead to an increased systolic.

@physioLojik You’re a doc, care to weigh in?

Thanks for that info I’m kinda familiar with puls pressure and the narrower it is means blood is pushed less through the body from the heart I believe. But what is considered narrow before I run to the doctor.
From those 2 readings my pulse pressure is 39 and 50

150 / >90 is where I’d say you’re having an issue that needs to be addressed.