First Cycle in 15 Years

Can you explain this? Did you get a at home test? Iv been trying to figure out if this was possible

It’s finger prick at home and then send to lab, results online (I’m in UK).

So started today. I’ve decided to add the Tbol in for the kickstart as should be fairly quick acting so cycle going to be;

Weeks 1-4: TBOL 60MG ED (30MG/30MG morning/evening)
Weeks 1-2: Proviron 50MG ED
Weeks 1-12: Test-E 500MG (Split twice a week)
Weeks 1-12: Mast-E 400MG (Split twice a week)

I’ve only pinned 250MG Test-E today and I’m going to have to slightly shuffle the days as my Mast-E is only arriving on Tuesday so gonna look at Wed Eve and Sat Midday for pins (don’t suppose it has to be exactly in half?).

Only doing the Test-E was a good opportunity to test initial pin as 300MG/ML so only 0.8ML into quad where Mast-E is 200MG/ML so gonna be 1.8ml if do at same time. Apart from the apprehension and shaking as been ages since pinning went really well and no PIP.

I’ve thrown the Proviron in for first 2 weeks as had the Test-E without the Mast-E and thinking that as fast acting will pair nicely with TBOL was gonna dovetail it into the Mast-E as similar compound. Although if anyone thinks it’s a bad idea or to run it for 4 weeks when the Mast-E should have kicked in let me know.

Quick question with regards to AI was gonna run the Adex 0.25mg EOD should I take this now after the 1st Test-E pin or should I wait for the 2nd one. I was also looking into Aromasin instead of Adex but trouble getting it (well pharma grade anyway)?

Thanks again for all your help guys.

About a week in now and can feel the Tbol kicking in for strength.

Think the 0.25mg Adex EOD may be a bit much with the Proviron and Masteron as joints a bit achey and clicky (mainly wrists and elbows) so may reduce to 0.25mg twice a week after the pins.

Also got hold of some Aromasin now so may switch over to that was thinking 12.5mg twice a week or would that be better EOD / ED (smaller dose - due to half life) how comparable in strength is it to the Adex? (The Adex is a pain to quarter although thinking of crushing and getting some micro scales if keep on with that)

So what are your blood results

ALBUMIN 42 g/L (Range: 35 - 50)
SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOB 33 nmol/L (Range: 18.3 - 54.1)
FOLLICLE STIM. HORMONE 5.18 IU/L (Range: 1.5 - 12.4)
LUTEINISING HORMONE 3.37 IU/L (Range: 1.7 - 8.6)
17-Beta OESTRADIOL 98.1 pmol/L (Range: 41 - 159)
TESTOSTERONE 12.5 nmol/L (Range: 8.64 - 29)
Free-Testosterone(Calculated) 0.255 nmol/L (Range: 0.2 - 0.62)
Testosterone/SHBG Ratio 37.88 Ratio (Range: 24 - 104)
PROLACTIN 303 mU/L (Range: 86 - 324)
D.H.E.A. Sulphate 4.320 umol/L (Range: 2.41 - 11.6)

For conversion to units people use around here more think;

Testosterone = 360.52
Estrogen = 26.69

T fairly low and prolactin fairly high did about 8am (from reading into Prolactin I did the blood sample within an hour of having sex and I believe that can cause it to be higher) although I am going to keep an eye on it as obviously high prolactin can reduce T, if Prolactin is still elevated at bloods at 4-6 weeks will look at getting some Cabergoline and run 0.25mg twice a week as be interesting to see if it does anything to fat around chest that have had since a child).

(These are pre-cycle bloods)

Just been thinking with regards to the above baseline (pre-cycle bloods) and Test being quite low (age 39) would it be worth just cruising after this cycle or try PCT and see if HPTA restarts?

Real quick, I deleted your thread in T Replacement because we keep TRT entirely separate from steroid cycles.

You can get plenty of solid advice in this thread and section. When or if you end up on TRT, it’ll be appropriate to post in the other forum.

Thanks, sorry for hassle.

Just done bloods 5 weeks in. Gear’s obviously legit results below - bloods were drawn 30 mins after a jab of 300mg Test-E and 300mg Mast-E ;

SHBG - 7.78 nmol/L (Range: 18.3 - 54.1)
Estrogen - 62.8 pmol/L (Range: 41 - 159)
Testosterone - 143 nmol/L (Range: 8.64 - 29)
Free Testosterone - Calc. - 6.14 nmol/L (Range: 0.2 - 0.62)
Free Androgen Index - 1838.05 Ratio (Range: 24 - 104)
Prolactin - 401 mU/L (Range: 86 - 324)

Think in units you guys use on here that equates to for T and E;

Testosterone - 4124 ng/dL
Estrogen - 17.1 pg/mL

I did bump the Test and Mast to 600mg after finishing the oral kickstart at end of week 4, but think I am going to drop back down to 500mg each or 500mg Test-E and 400mg Mast-E.

Obviously the SHBG is slightly worrying as this is causing the Free Test to probably be excessive, I have been taking 50mg Proviron a day as well and thinking as well as reducing the Mast to 400 / 500mg of reducing Proviron to 25mg or stopping altogether.

Although I only got results today I thought that my SHBG would come back quite low so have swapped from Mon / Thur pins to lower amount EOD even though Enanthate esthers to allow for smoother levels.

Next pin is tomorrow so gonna do 150mg Test-E / 150mg Mast-E had been at 180mg Test-E / 180mg Mast-E since swapping to EOD on Sunday.

I had been getting a bit breathless last week and thought it was down to E so increased anti-e and prob took my E a bit low this week so gonna cut back, had a bit of bloat but think it must have been more from sodium and not drinking enough fluids (I have switched to Aromasin now and gonna be taking 12.5mg a day or EOD - was on 0.25 Adex ED prior to these bloods). The breathlessness could have been down to a cold not sure but panicked a bit and even though didn’t have bloods for Haemocrit thought I’d donate a pint of blood just in case.

I was also taking 250 mcg / HCG twice a week as balls aching but having a couple of weeks off as it made me feel good then a bit lousy, will prob run again after a few weeks break once hopefully get SHBG up a bit.

Prolactin has gone from 303 mU/L to 401 mU/L not to sure what is behind this. I got some Caber other week as it was on high end but only had 0.25mg once the week before these bloods drawn. I swapped my Mast-E UGL as found a source with my preferred lab and heard that Mast-E is hard to come by so wasn’t sure if the Mast-E could have something else in it like Deca or Tren.

Is it worthwhile taking the caber at 0.25mg or 0.5mg (0.25mg x 2) to try and lower prolactin or should I try 200mg - 300mg B6 instead?

If anyone has any suggestions or feedback on the blood it would be most appreciated as lots of knowledgeable people on here.

Thanks