T Nation

First Cycle Idea

Have a great day everyone!

Why not just keep it simple? I think you have overcomplicated this. The tren/test combo is a good one but some guys will tell you that tren is not good for a first cycle as it can have some unwanted sides (night sweats, insomnia, etc) and others have done it with no problems.
I also think you have your dosages way to high for a first cycle. here is what i would do if you want to keep it a six week cycle:

week 1-6:
tren 75mg EOD
Test prop 100mg EOD

This will allow you to start PCT in week 7 with the short esters and wont throw your time frame off too much. Many guys have used this combo (see Rainjack) and have had great results. You can raise dosages/frenquency if you dont experience bad sides but i think that this will be a very good first cycle.
As for PCT you will want to use nolva and HCG and have nolva on hand during cycle as well in case of a gyno flare up. it shouldnt happen with the tren in the mix but stranger things have happened.

I recommend looking at Anthony Roberts’ PCT article as he makes some good points.

Why not just run 500mg of Test E or Test Cyp and run A-dex throughout the cycle?

Keep it simple.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
If she doesn’t like the thought of marrying a lean, muscly, energetic, virile man who wants to bang her twice a day, then perhaps she would be happier with a metrosexual instead???
bushy[/quote]

Well I’ve got the last 3 of those covered as is :smiley:

Thanks for all of the good advice guys… I’ll rework and be back soon.

isnt supertest multi estered testosterone?

Don’t run the tren at the same dosage you run the test. If you do 75mg test prop, run 50mg tren.

50mg prop might not do much for you. 75mg tren on a first cycle may be way too much.

Personally I would go with 75mg test prop 50mg tren ed.

But I am not an expert.