First Cycle, Hows it Look?

I know there’s a bunch of these but I’m not just asking what is should take, I have my substances and doses planned out, just want some feedback as this is my first cycle. I’m sitting at about 9-10% bodyfat right now with very visible abs, just looking to get a little extra cut up over the summer.

I want to do a short cycle so the first thing I did was look at the stickied thread to see what was recommended. This was one i was considering.

W 1-6 Primo 200mg E3D
W 1-6 Winny 25mg/D
W 9-12 Tribulus

Ill make sure I have the nolva on hand in case of gyno but my real question is, is the primo better to use than test prop as my main substance. I did some reading and a lot of sources say that the primo tends to work in longer cycles, and seeing as id rather keep mine short I wasn’t sure about that. How would running test prop 150mg/d along with the 25 of Winny work?

How about PCT? Read the Serm AI sticky

yeahh i read up on all of that and have it figured out, im asking what do people think would work better, primo, or test prop. And ive also heard a lot of people don’t recommend winny for your first cycle

Test prop/enanthate 500mg/week 10 weeks kgo

T-Roll

[quote]OTS1 wrote:
T-Roll[/quote]

L-Ol

[quote]dowork118 wrote:
I know there’s a bunch of these but I’m not just asking what is should take, I have my substances and doses planned out, just want some feedback as this is my first cycle. I’m sitting at about 9-10% bodyfat right now with very visible abs, just looking to get a little extra cut up over the summer.

I want to do a short cycle so the first thing I did was look at the stickied thread to see what was recommended. This was one i was considering.

W 1-6 Primo 200mg E3D
W 1-6 Winny 25mg/D
W 9-12 Tribulus

Ill make sure I have the nolva on hand in case of gyno but my real question is, is the primo better to use than test prop as my main substance. I did some reading and a lot of sources say that the primo tends to work in longer cycles, and seeing as id rather keep mine short I wasn’t sure about that. How would running test prop 150mg/d along with the 25 of Winny work?
[/quote]

Man i couldn’t help myself I had to say something before you start this disaster that you wrote down…why would you use these compounds in this way?

Why?

And gyno with winny/primo so nolva on hand (when they have no estrogen conversion)?

And pct so late post cycle with tribulus when you have nolva on hand???

Tribulus wont do DICK!

And no replacement test…Do you not want to feel like a man?

And there is TONS…TONS of information on winny around…most ppl dont get much from 50mg/day…what are you gonna get from 25?

Geese where do these posts come from.

Do some research on what ive written in this thread, understand what ive written, and then read all the stickies properly and understand them.

There is a reason why ppl say test for first cycle.

Then come back and ask again properly following the stickies listing your stats and everything else properly so we can help you.

Really the best first cycle would be 300mgs of a good test for the whole time and a good pct. Theses drugs your using I didnt even touch until I was about to compete for the first time. You’ll spend so much less $ and get better results with some test E and a good diet.

Listen man, Test should be a priority. 400mgs/week of primo wont do anything on it’s own and for 6 weeks.
if you can: 1)add test and keep the primo
2)make it an 8 week cycle
3)front load both test and primo
4)increase the winny
then you will have (in my opinion) one of the best lean mass/cutting cycle (depending on your diet)

my opinion:

W 1-8 Test P 200mg E3D
W 1-6 Primo 200mg E3D
W 3-8 Winny 50mg/D
HCG during cycle is optional
PCT:
W 9-10 Nolva 40mgs
W 11-12 Nolva 20mgs

I’ve always wanted to go for it but couldn’t find any good primo

I see no use for primo in a first cycle or second or third. It is too expensive (around $14, for a good brand, per 100mgs) to justify the modest to negligable gains. It is great for holding onto muscle while dieting but that really has no place in a early cycle.

[quote]joeblow wrote:
I see no use for primo in a first cycle or second or third. It is too expensive (around $14, for a good brand, per 100mgs) to justify the modest to negligable gains. It is great for holding onto muscle while dieting but that really has no place in a early cycle.[/quote]

I agree. Doubling or 2.5x the dose may be worth it for quality gains.

[quote]joeblow wrote:
I see no use for primo in a first cycle or second or third. It is too expensive (around $14, for a good brand, per 100mgs) to justify the modest to negligable gains. It is great for holding onto muscle while dieting but that really has no place in a early cycle.[/quote]

This is just a personal observation but 14 bucks doesnt sound that outrageous when you consider how expensive some otc supplements are…

Listen to what people have said regarding the doses you decided on and the drugs you picked…

How did you come up with these doses?? If you are going to use these drugs, as least use them so you will have benefit from them. At these doses you WILL BE SHUT DOWN and you will have little to NO BENEFIT!!!

Why would you use test prop? Are you going to inject it every day? Just do your self a goddamned favor and research for another one or two years and then do a cycle of test enenthate or cypionate with some winny at the end.

That would be like this:

Weeks 1-10 Test cyp or enen @500mgs a week, injecting 250mgs every 3-4 days

Weeks 6or7-12 winny at 50mgs a day

PCT of nolva or clomid beginning the day after you stop taking the winny, start with a couple of days at 40mgs of nolva and then just take 20mgs of nolva for 5 weeks. Along with that take ZMA, some tribulus if you like, lots of healthy fats, proteins and carbs and keep lifting!!!

NOW GET OUT OF HERE!! :slight_smile:

Of course you didn’t even list your age, how old are you?

[quote]mntnbiker wrote:

[quote]joeblow wrote:

This is just a personal observation but 14 bucks doesnt sound that outrageous when you consider how expensive some otc supplements are…[/quote]

It would take around 4grams to make primo worthwhile for a medium length cycle. At $140 per gram. Well yea you can get a lot more bang for the buck elsewhere.

hi…m 21 n plannin 2 start a cycle…my weight=147lbs ht=5"8"
bench press=230pounds max
had started a cycle b4 but neva completed it…
i hav been in gym for a good 3-4 years now…
n i am plannin 2 take test enanthate stacked with d-bol
can any1 help me out plzz n gimme sme good avice…

[quote]donhunk wrote:
can any1 help me out plzz n gimme sme good avice…[/quote]

Here’s some advice: learn how to troll, cheers! Be gone.

plzzz,man this aint fun,seriously askin ,any guyz who could help me out??

[quote]donhunk wrote:
can any1 help me out plzz n gimme sme good avice…[/quote]

147 and you want to uae primo. You need to concentrate on gaining weight bro. That should be your number one goal. 147 at 5’8’’ is really skinny. You probably just need a good diet for a few months and you’ll put on 20 pounds. Try this. Eat 5-6 meals a day 30=40 grams of protein per meal and 80grams of carbs per meal except if you get your 6th meal in then you can lower the carbs in the 6th meal. It won’t be easy but this is the type of diet you would need even if you choose to use anabolics, which I think is a mistake right now. You will be amazed how much you grow on this simple diet is you stick to it. Train 4 days a week, 1 bodypart a week.

Eat good food. Chicken, steak, fish(although I don’t eat it because I hate it), pasta, potatos,oatmeal, ect and powders. Just make sure you reach the 80 carbs per meal. after a few months following this you will have a base and can then think about anabolics but forget the precontest shit all you need is a good test at first.

thx a lot…will do the same way az u hav suggested…but wana tell u dat,i waz jx 110 lbs when i started going 2 gym,n now i hav reached 150lbs n ma improvemnt rate haz jx come down…