T Nation

First Cycle Help

I am 36 Years.
185 Lbs
probably 18% fat approx.
Joint Problems from Sports Lower back .

I trained hard as a Natural in my 20s and got pretty good results . Everyone used to think I was on gear but I wasnt . now that im older my Test levels seem to have dropped and I cant get anywere near the results I used to get. I have made the decision to go on Gear and I have secured a source. SO now I need a plan .

Im considering Test E and Deca as Ive heard deca is good for Joint issues. I also like what I have read about winstrol for lean muscle and retained gains.

Im most interested in lasting gains and functional stength. I train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu , Lift Weights and Swim . Because of my back injuries I try to not lift super heavy but still push myself to failure . Im looking to get a ripped look . I want to develop a cycle to maintain as much natural test productions as possible.

Id like to get down to about 10% fat. be able to Swim Sprints in the Pool like a beast , Train BJJ and recover quicker and more often and Lift intensely. Basicly do something 6 days a week.

I appreciate any advice and help offered.

You should focus on getting your diet in check first. You should be able to hit 10% without gear.

36 is approaching TRT territory, might be worth looking in to.

But if you’re intent is to do a cycle:

K.I.S.S.
Week 1-10: Test Enanthate 500mg/week (pin 250mg twice weekly)
Week 11-12: nothing
Week 13-14: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) 40mg/day
Week 15-16: Nolvadex 20mg/day

These two things are not compatible. If you have joint issues then winstrol will magnify them. Any pain you have will be increased while using it.

Deca is great. I’ve used in at a therapeutic dose under a doctor’s supervision. One day you may be able to use it. But not in your first cycle. Like Veteq said, keep it simple. Limit the number of variables in your first cycle.