First Cycle Help

Background Info:

Hey all, first and foremost thank you for any help that you may offer me. I am 23 years old and have done 2 pro hormone cycles in the past. In fact, I am starting PCT tomorrow for a cycle I just finished. I would like to get away from oral pro hormones for obvious health reasons.

I have been lifting for 3 years now in college. I don’t know my specific weight because the weight room at college doesn’t have any scales but I have no problem posting a picture for you guys as reference.

Question:

My question is what would be a good first injectable cycle? My goals for a cycle would be to look like a physique competitor so I want to put on some good, lean, dense muscle mass as well as getting that dry, grainy skin look.

Also, a guy at my work ordered some Anavar from an online source and has been taking that. I don’t know if it is legit or not but he has put on some noticeable size ever since starting his cycle.

Thanks guys

Read the stickies to help design a basic test cycle.

Anavar only putting on noticeable size?

And yeah, like ELS said, read stickies.

Okay will do. I didn’t know if I my situation was different because of me taking pro hormones in the past.

No ones going to comment on his age or lack of experience? I wi!

Your young and stupid and if you do this you will likely make a mistake, maybe two, and end up with low test and on trt the rest of your life. With three years experience your nuts haven’t even dropped yet and your already on your third cycle? Prohormones are just as suppressive so at your age you aren’t doing yourself any favors. The future you will regret this.

And with only three years in your probably still eating like shit and training like a girl. Stop looking for shortcuts. Your too uneducated to be using pharmaceutical drugs.

[quote]bpbob wrote:

Your young and stupid and if you do this you will likely make a mistake, maybe two, and end up with low test and on trt the rest of your life. With three years experience your nuts haven’t even dropped yet and your already on your third cycle? Prohormones are just as suppressive so at your age you aren’t doing yourself any favors. The future you will regret this.

And with only three years in your probably still eating like shit and training like a girl. Stop looking for shortcuts. Your too uneducated to be using pharmaceutical drugs.[/quote]

“With three years experience your nuts haven’t even dropped yet”

uh, what?

he’s fucking 23 years old…

[quote]bpbob wrote:

And with only three years in your probably still eating like shit and training like a girl. Stop looking for shortcuts. Your too uneducated to be using pharmaceutical drugs.[/quote]

I stopped caring about people’s age.

After reading the stickies if he decides to juice he’s going to juice, nothing we as an internet crowd can do. He knows the risks, he’s an adult.

[quote]bpbob wrote:

Yeah you’re right, my nuts haven’t dropped yet. I must be super late on puberty lol wtf?

And my diet is pretty damn good, and no one has ever told me I train “like a girl”. In fact most people comment on how intense I am in the gym.

[quote]DaytonLax14 wrote:
And my diet is pretty damn good, and no one has ever told me I train “like a girl”. In fact most people comment on how intense I am in the gym.

[/quote]

lol, really? Guys come up to you like “bro, you’re just so intense!”?

Anavar only cycle is a bad idea. Do a basic test cycle instead.

No it’s more like “damn man you’re going hard” but that’s not the point of this thread.

I wasn’t suggesting doing an anavar only cycle. I tried to edit my post but it has to go through a moderator first. I posted that because I want to pm one of you and see if you had experience from the online source that my coworker used. Anyways, I want to use test as the base for my cycle and a cycle of gear to it. Just trying to figure out what would be best for my goals. I would like to avoid dbol and any orals.

[quote]bpbob wrote:

3 years is not that long but everyone progresses differently and for you to say all that shit without even knowing what he looks like is kinda rediculous.

Try test e with m1t. Use hcg clomid and nolvax in pct

I would say just test c 400, 1cc of it on Monday and Thursdays in the glute for 8 weeks. I place thumb on hip bone middle finger on ass that were I go ever time. And do about 30 squats weightless just to warm up before anything. I don’t mix. Test c is just good for me.