First Cycle - Help

Thinking of starting my first ever cycle from what I can get hold of that is legit and what I trust I am looking to
Run this please all comments on a weekly basis :

Kigtropin 2iu mon-fri
Test (not sure which ester? Help?) low doseage possible 250 split into 125 mon and thurs
Run them 2 together for 12 weeks then come off test use pct help again? And then up ghkig to 5iu a day for further 3 months

Not looking to get huge I’m already quite a big lad just want to gain maybe 5kg muscle and keep it
But main concern is to drop from 21% BF to about 10/11%

Obviously diet and training will be spot on and higher intensity than usual bodybuilding

Would this be good for my goals?

Age 21 / PT for 4 years / competent lifter / excellent knowledge of nutrition and training / not a lot of knowledge on steroids

Any help would be much appreciated guys literally just joined !

[quote]AKGymBuddy wrote:
Thinking of starting my first ever cycle from what I can get hold of that is legit and what I trust I am looking to

Kigtropin 2iu mon-fri
Test (not sure which ester? Help?) low doseage possible 250 split into 125 mon and thurs
Run them 2 together for 12 weeks then come off test use pct help again? And then up ghkig to 5iu a day for further 3 months

Not looking to get huge I’m already quite a big lad just want to gain maybe 5kg muscle and keep it

Obviously diet and training will be spot on and higher intensity than usual bodybuilding

Age 21 / PT for 4 years / competent lifter / excellent knowledge of nutrition and training / not a lot of knowledge on steroids

[/quote]

lol at all of this. “excellent knowledge of nutrition and training” yet 21% bodyfat.

You expect to go from 21% bf to 10%bf in 12 weeks running a cycle of Test at 250mg/WK.

You’ve done NO research and don’t even know what ester to use- and therefor expect someone to do all the work for you because you’re LAZY AS FUCK (I wonder if the 21% bf is directly related to that same work ethic?)

No mention of an AI.

No mention of PCT.

“don’t wanna get too big, I’m already big” Cool, then use your ‘excellent knowledge of training’ don’t use steroids, and get the fuck outta here.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]AKGymBuddy wrote:

Kigtropin 2iu mon-fri

[/quote]

lol at all of this. “excellent knowledge of nutrition and training” yet 21% bodyfat.

You expect to go from 21% bf to 10%bf in 12 weeks running a cycle of Test at 250mg/WK.

You’ve done NO research and don’t even know what ester to use- and therefor expect someone to do all the work for you because you’re LAZY AS FUCK (I wonder if the 21% bf is directly related to that same work ethic?)

No mention of an AI.

No mention of PCT.

“don’t wanna get too big, I’m already big” Cool, then use your ‘excellent knowledge of training’ don’t use steroids, and get the fuck outta here.[/quote]

21% body fat is disgusting. Either way, use that excellent knowledge to shed that fat like a man, you don’t need steroids right now.

personal trainer for 4 years at 21% bodyfat? Hmmm