First Cycle, Help with PCT and In Cycle

Hey guys I’m doing my first cycle here and I would like to get some help with what to use asside from test e. I’m 31 years old 160lbs, and 5’7.

The cycle I’ve started is:

Week 1-12 300mg Test E each week (Split wednesday and sunday)

I am starting low because I’ve researched it and found it’s great to see how you respond and there are less more manageable sides. I also just finished cutting and want it to be more of a way to pack on some muscle and kickstart the lean bulk. Since usually have dieting down it takes awhile for your bodies hormones to pack on muscle again. Also guys doing TRT are usually at 100mg or 200mg max.

I have nolvadex on hand 1 box right now and I can easily get hcg, clomid, arimidex, aromasin, or more nolvadex. I’m currently in a place where I can get these easily and at a good price. So wanting to know what I should and shouldn’t take for pct and how much. Also can use some of the stuff later for another cycle.

Thanks!

So are you asking for a laid out PCT plan? I have to say it, you should have had all this ready BEFORE you started. There are tuns of threads on this here but basically it comes down to do if you want to use Clomid and Nolvadex together or just one. I see clomid only going at 100 mgs a day for two weeks then 50 mgs a day for two weeks. I see Nolvadex going at 40 mgs a day for two weeks then 20 mgs a day for two weeks. Some people combine the two, it’s a personal choice.

For HCG there are two schools of thought, use throughout or just the month before PCT. You need to read up because there are benefits and risks with both methods.

I noticed you didn’t say anything about an AI (Aromatase Inhibitor) on cycle. There are three arimidex, aromasin and femara. You only need femara for heavy duty situation s. Even at only 300 mgs a week of test I would be using a light dosage of AI. If you are getting pharma quality then I would think 0.25 mgs every other day should be ok but you will never know without blood work. Please I am basing that dosage off of my experience with UGL arimidex and I know I tend to need a higher dose than most.

I have to say it again, you should have had this figured out before you started. Even though you are in a spot where you can get whatever you need you should have known why you needed it and what you needed.

2 Likes