First Cycle Help - Critique/Suggestions

Well there are a few posts from several people that say you are wrong, so it’s not just me and the only thing you can say is “cause bill Roberts…” To a certain extent some of what you say is some what truthful, but for the most part it’s wrong. I’m not gonna go back and elaborate but its quite obvious.

And if you think I’m mad your mistaken, the fact is people will read this board to learn and when you get somebody suck as yourself spouting off stupid things, it gives people the wrong information. And four months ago you didn’t even know when to start pct with prop, give me a break and now your giving out info like you know it all.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Well there are a few posts from several people that say you are wrong, so it’s not just me and the only thing you can say is “cause bill Roberts…” To a certain extent some of what you say is some what truthful, but for the most part it’s wrong. I’m not gonna go back and elaborate but its quite obvious.

And if you think I’m mad your mistaken, the fact is people will read this board to learn and when you get somebody suck as yourself spouting off stupid things, it gives people the wrong information. And four months ago you didn’t even know when to start pct with prop, give me a break and now your giving out info like you know it all.

[/quote]

Elaborate on what I have said that has been untruthful that other people will suffer from.

As far as my PCT… I mean it’s obvious that you are trying so hard to read my post history to try and find something to “discredit” my opinion.

Anyways, if you read that thread, I was wondering what would be the OPTIMAL time to begin it. It’s obvious that after prop you can essentially being right after. There is no difference. Some wasted days still help, because the amount of clomid accumulates in the blood. The question was more to distinguish between different kinds of advice.

[quote]Explosiv wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
no, I didn’t say that. I shall repeat myself: The enanthate ester is designed specifically so you don’t have to pin it every day. That’s not broscience. It’s actual science. From scientists.

I certainly didn’t say that broscience is best, that’s your own take on what I said.

Strawmans like that distill the knowledge in a forum.

Also, I’d like to see you answer the question Toby Queef answered. Why not twice a day hmm?[/quote]

You could do twice a day. But that’s more of a nuisance.

Also, I never said you are required to do every day. I just simply said that it is recommended if you’re looking at optimal quality. Plenty of people inject test e twice week and are fine with it. Personally, I experience less bloat and a much smoother cycle. I think Morepain said that he has been doing TRT for 20 years and he had the same experience (which is where I got the idea from originally). I never said that you HAVE to inject test-e everyday… everyone knows it has a longer half life.

As for me twisting the words of BR… I’m not sure what there is to twist. There’s no twisting.

Naturally, when talking about AAS, there is going to be a lot of anecdotal evidence. I trust BR’s anecdotal evidence because he has vast experience studying these compounds, he instructs clients, and he uses the stuff himself so he’s not just a lab rat. I am less inclined to trust anecdotal evidence for someone who doesn’t have the credentials he has, just the way it is. Until he leads me wrong with advice, I’m inclined to take it.

Rather than putting forth some helpful advice or trying to help people, you just attack what I type.

Perhaps there is a misunderstanding, but what I type isn’t really “my” opinion on the matter. I try and learn from those much more experienced. As far as your comment about HCG, what is bad about using HCG EOD (or 3x a week)? KSman recommends it. BR recommends it. Like I’ve shown, nothing I’ve said is harmful… in fact it is helpful.

Really your attitude doesn’t help the community.
[/quote]

oh dear. Well, the point you made about twice a day being more of a nuisance could easily be applied to pinning every day.

I didn’t say anything about hCG.

I didn’t accuse you of twisting Bill Roberts’ words.

You attack me for using broscience (which I didn’t do) and then go by what Morepain wrote, which is the very definition of broscience. Then you go on to say you don’t trust anecdotal evidence from those less qualified than Bill, which is exactly what you are doing by listening to Morepain.

As for my attitude, I think I have been very polite and repectful. You are the one who keeps complaining about attitudes and how mad everyone is. I don’t really think anyone is mad, at the most I think a few posters are amused, but certainly not mad.

And your final flourish is to say that these are not [your] opinions, which makes it even harder to give you any credibility.

Finally, attacking what you type IS helpful. It’s called a debate, and furthers the knowledge of everyone concerned. If you are not prepared to have your ideas challenged then don’t post them on an open forum and then complain about people’s attitudes, which ironically makes your own attitude look bad.

Anyway, I’m done, this thread has been ruined and I actually feel sorry for the OP for having his thread reduced to this.

No doubt you will now post a response to me which will include all sorts of things I didn’t say and misrepresent my position. I might read it, but it’s unlikely I’ll reply.

This is pointless, no matter what I say or anybody else says your just gonna keep saying the same thing over and over again. And to discredit you, I don’t have too, your doing it yourself. Your the type of person to make a thread to “distinguish between different kinds of advice” to make yourself look intelligent about the subject instead of just asking. We all know it wasn’t to find the optimal time to start pct it was for you find out when to start because you yourself didn’t know. Say what you will I know you’ll have something to say to make yourself seem superior and smarter then anyone else.