T Nation

First Cycle Help and Advice Needed

Delete

loose the fat before you start a cycle and id try maxing your gains naturally before you just start popping pills man. not a good idea.

how old are you?

165 pounds at 18% bodyfat is just terrible if youre goal is anything physique related…I can’t imagine your strength is all that impressive either…do you train?

So you are saying that in 6 months you gained about 35 pounds of lean mass? A) from your picture you look far too young to be doing any sort of steroid. B) You don’t look like you have been to the gym much. You can’t just see this as a shortcut to being HYUGE. Put some work in, it takes time.

I hate sounding like a total dick, but your stats are pathetic and indicative of your ignorance regarding how to eat and train. I don’t need to ask if you know how to eat and train, at 165lbs and 18% bodyfat, I know you don’t. You didn’t list your lifts, but I am sure that if you had, that would have affirmed my suspicions that you don’t know what the fuck you are doing.

Not only that, but you are wanting to do some oral only bullshit, for 6 weeks, with 2 orals (granted they are low doses of both, in my opinion), then follow that with a sub-optimal PCT.

Also, if you are making gains at a rate of 35lbs of lean mass per 6 months, then why do you need steroids? If those gains came at first, then stopped, that doesn’t mean you plateaued and need help, it means you got some beginner gains, then since you had no fucking clue how to train or eat, you stopped making progress. You can’t out-drug a shitty diet and training regimen.

Your picture makes you look like a pissed off 12 year old brat, that is probably about to waste his parents money on something to fuck up his HPTA before it even develops fully…If you are over 12, you are very under developed and don’t need steroids, you need to actually learn to train.

As for your request for advice, I suggest you start at the beginner’s forum. Until you squat and deadlift double bodyweight, and bench bodyweight you are a beginner IMO.

18 months of training isn’t enough to have reached a level to even need steroids. Come back in 5-10 years.

THis is all good advice… the greatest gains i ever made were btw the ages of 20 and 24, after i thought i had hit a plateau. Had a plateau for a few years after that, and dropped the volume and upped the weight/ lowered the reps…adopted some westside principles, added in creatine and then again made some great gains, at the age of 27 or 28. Now im 30 and considering steroids. Learn your body, read, train, and make adjustments. You can make some serious gains if you read everything you can and apply it, and if ur not gonna be dedicated enough to do that for a few years, you should not even be thinking about steroids. And go read some threads about “PCT didnt work”… theres plenty of them. If you eat right, the next few years could yield some serious gains.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:
I hate sounding like a total dick, but your stats are pathetic and indicative of your ignorance regarding how to eat and train. I don’t need to ask if you know how to eat and train, at 165lbs and 18% bodyfat, I know you don’t. You didn’t list your lifts, but I am sure that if you had, that would have affirmed my suspicions that you don’t know what the fuck you are doing.

Not only that, but you are wanting to do some oral only bullshit, for 6 weeks, with 2 orals (granted they are low doses of both, in my opinion), then follow that with a sub-optimal PCT.

Also, if you are making gains at a rate of 35lbs of lean mass per 6 months, then why do you need steroids? If those gains came at first, then stopped, that doesn’t mean you plateaued and need help, it means you got some beginner gains, then since you had no fucking clue how to train or eat, you stopped making progress. You can’t out-drug a shitty diet and training regimen.

Your picture makes you look like a pissed off 12 year old brat, that is probably about to waste his parents money on something to fuck up his HPTA before it even develops fully…If you are over 12, you are very under developed and don’t need steroids, you need to actually learn to train.

As for your request for advice, I suggest you start at the beginner’s forum. Until you squat and deadlift double bodyweight, and bench bodyweight you are a beginner IMO.

18 months of training isn’t enough to have reached a level to even need steroids. Come back in 5-10 years.

[/quote]
LOL! All so true dis, but I bet OP is gnashing his teeth and wailing… and will never post here again.

BBB[/quote]

Haha, I was having a bad day, and that with oral tren and suspension pre-workout makes for a short temper on my part. I may have been a little meaner than normal for me, but its still all true and he should know that, and hopefully accept it and learn how to make progress.

Don’t use, please.